Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (450410 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by samross(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2012
Will be coming down to d skul 2mao
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hollumeedhay: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2012
Tnks @angelmay
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2012
samross: sum1 shud pls attend to me!!b
there is rily notin u can do about it...jus pray u re given a gud course. To be moved means, u re going to be moved from your department to another one. u will knw d department u re moved to when a list called d movement list comes out later on. This is hw its done before, i dont knw if d system will be changed.....cheers
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2012
hollumeedhay: Tnks @angelmay
my pleasure...hope it helped sha
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by samross(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2012
Tnxs @ anglemay
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2012
Hy greatest colleagues, There's a group on Facebook 4 us all to interact nd knw one another beta, bt most of us here haven't joined yet. Owk mayb u weren't invited officialy. I hereby use dis medium 2 invite all 2 dis Beta By Far Nairalanders facebook page. So flutter,bktella,angelmay,khattab,omolaraparis,terye,stringman,choose4me,vic2much,cchris,mystolad infat i cn go on and on lets try nd join d group @

http://m./426602507388203?ssc=0&_rdr#431107576937696
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Biola4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2012
Cutieprince1: if i may ask.which course were u given?? Just wntd to be sure of sumtin.
physiology
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aykay45(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
One day, a rich dad took his son on a trip, he wanted to show him how poor people live. They spent time on the farm of a poor family. On the way home, dad asked, "Did you see how poor they are? What did you learn?". Son said, "We have one dog, they have four, we have a pool, they have rivers, we have lanterns at night, they have stars, we buy our food, they grow theirs, we have walls to protect us, they have friends, we have encyclopedias, they have The Bible. " The son said, "Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are." MORAL LESSON: It's not money that make us rich, it's the simplicity of having God in our lives.
Api sundae to ya all, start comin down cos lectures is certain to kick off 2mao
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
[b]REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR CLEARED FRESHER

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESHERS

STEP 1: BIODATA REGISTRATION
1. Once you have been cleared, visit the Unilorin Website (www.unilorin.edu.ng) and click on the quick links, then undergraduate portal or type portal.unilorin.edu.ng on the URL.
2. Click on the Cleared Freshers Link on the Portal and log-in using your JAMB Registration Number as User Name and Surname as your default password.
3. Fill the displayed Bio-data template carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential to you alone. You are advised to choose a password that is difficult to others to guess but memorable to you. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names, as this would be used throughout your stay in the University.
NOTE:
i) You are not allowed to change your name on the Portal as this must tally with that on your credentials.
ii) Your passport picture which should be scanned should be on a red background which should show your face clearly (and must be exactly of width 400 pixels.
iii) Your signature should also be scanned and it must be on a white background and legible (and must be exactly of width 400 pixels.
Once candidates have been cleared, they are expected to visit their respective faculties with the following documents: NECO/WAEC results/certificate (or the equivalents), UTME results, evidence of Admission Clearance, State of Origin certificate, etc.
STEP 2: COURSE REGISTRATION
After the completion of the Steps above, click on Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration
a. If your Admission Screening is successful, click on the Course Registration link and register for courses as appropriate.
b. Print out your completed course registration form and forward to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the coursesyou have selected before you go ahead and make payment. Once you register for wrong courses you will need to use the Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
NOTE: Thus any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk.
c. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your level adviser.
d. Your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for your approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card.
NOTE: Students are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to their charges and thusare to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account.
e. If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form .
f. Forward these copies to your Head of Department and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOTCOMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
PAYMENT INFORMATION AND PROCEDURE
All students are to note that all payments shallbe online and shall be through the use of ATMcards on the University Portal.
NB: ATM cards on the InterSwitch platform are supported, including all verve cards and master cards.
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING OF THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS[/b]
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
[b][size=25pt]WELCOME TO UNILORIN (UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN)
MOTTO:=>ɓetter ɓy far
Don't forget why you are here(UNILORIN) .....
ɓe focus ,
ɓe ɗetermineɗ ,
work harɗ ,
reaɗ harɗ ,
pray harɗ ,
aɓstain(stay from) Life ɗestroyer society ,
attenɗ lecture regularly and punctualy .....
ɓe frienɗly with the right people ......
ɓe far frank with the wrong people(not harsh) .......
try and ɓuy all your handout at the right time ......
ɓe enemy to failure ....
ɓe friend to success .....
ɗo the right thing at the right time .....
ɗon't let your lecturer note you as irresponsible student (because that may spoil your reputation and your life)......
let your lecturer know you as the serious anɗ responsiɓle type (it will help you to ɓe successful)(even if u have problem ..
they will be ready to solve it for you if it is in their power) .......
I hope you all acheive the reason why you are here for good ............love you all
............¤¤¤¤GOODLUCK¤¤¤¤................
[/size][/b]
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by teegurl2(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
pls which admission screening form are they talking about. is it the normal screening form on the admission status portal/
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
tee.gurl:
pls which admission screening form are they talking about. is it the normal screening form on the admission status portal/
CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE YOU PRINT WHEN YOU ARE CLEARED
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khattab008: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idboyostic: when the time comes,you guys will b told 2 get down 2 student affairs 4 hostel accomodation. Note: due 2 d limited space....it wil b 1st come-1st served and student affairs wil allocate limited bed space 2 students of each Faculty. 4 example,total no of bedspace left s 1000:faculty of Education was allocated 13 bed space,so if 50students 4rm edu were on the queue......d 1st 13 would b given bed space.....and d rest na town ooo. Dnt fink because thr s 1000 bedspace.... And you ar no 15 on the queue....you wil b givn bed space...OYO lowa. NOTE: oly Cleared student(s) wil b givn bed space,if you arn't cleared yet.....and you find urself on the queue....stop wastn ur tyme and g̶̲̥̅̊o away 4rm d burning sun found in Unilorin. Though thr s who knw who....durn hostel processn.....My 2cent
Please hw will know when time comes
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Cutieprince1: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
sum1 shld pls help me oo,av uploaded my documents since last week nd av not yet been cleared,pple dat uploaded theirs after me has been cleared and my own still PENDING! Pls tel me wots goin on cos am scared,hope it wont forfiet my admission?? Pls sum1 shld reply,flutter,kattab,angelmay wer ar u?? Pls help me out am scared.av bin tinkin all day.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Cutieprince1: sum1 shld pls help me oo,av uploaded my documents since last week nd av not yet been cleared,pple dat uploaded theirs after me has been cleared and my own still PENDING! Pls tel me wots goin on cos am scared,hope it wont forfiet my admission?? Pls sum1 shld reply,flutter,kattab,angelmay wer ar u?? Pls help me out am scared.av bin tinkin all day.
like sum1 rytfully sed in d previous page..life s a risk...same tng apnd 2 omobolaji n he re-uploaded n he ws cleared within d normal duration...Maybe u shud re-upload...i fl its d best option
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
khattab008:
wen u fnsh ur course reg n u come 2 campus daily,u ll know....dey wont announce it on tv/sumtn....according 2 d procedure,afta biodata,one shud come 2 skul 4 course reg...D faster u r fnsh ur course reg,d earlier ur chances of hostel...id has xplnd it all
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Acecube(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
Biola4u wat was ur jamb score ?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
Cutieprince1: sum1 shld pls help me oo,av uploaded my documents since last week nd av not yet been cleared,pple dat uploaded theirs after me has been cleared and my own still PENDING! Pls tel me wots goin on cos am scared,hope it wont forfiet my admission?? Pls sum1 shld reply,flutter,kattab,angelmay wer ar u?? Pls help me out am scared.av bin tinkin all day.
i tink i agree wit wat Flutter has said.....i rily dont knw bt u could try re-uploading, though i tink whn its ur time to be cleared, u will be...notin will stop dt. As for forfeiting d admission, i dont tink d admission will be forfieted cos ur clearance is still pending. Just relax and gear up wit prayers so dt whn its time, u will be cleared witout trouble...cheers. @samross.....my pleasure.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Cutieprince1: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Angelmay: i tink i agree wit wat Flutter has said.....i rily dont knw bt u could try re-uploading, though i tink whn its ur time to be cleared, u will be...notin will stop dt. As for forfeiting d admission, i dont tink d admission will be forfieted cos ur clearance is still pending. Just relax and gear up wit prayers so dt whn its time, u will be cleared witout trouble...cheers. @samross.....my pleasure.
@flutter,dis my second time of uploadin my documents nd i dnt wnt to reupload again.all d same tanks 4ur advice.@angelmay,tank u also,i rily aprc8
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ds1: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
.....AS FOR ME,I'LL SIMPLY SAY U SHLD GO TO COMSIT IF U SABI PERSON FOR D PLACE COS I ONCE HAD D SAME PROBLEM.I WASNT CLEARED FOR A WEEK.WAS CLEARED WEN I WENT TO COMPLAIN.WLD ADVICE U DO SO TOO.GOODLUCK
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by folake379: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ all,who knows when they r releasin the so called movement lists,cos home don tire me
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
opisco01: At last, I Thank the lord. Jst been admitted via DE to 200 level for medicine and surgery Unilorin.
thank God ooo,pls what course d u study initially and what's ur cgpa?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Idboyostic(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
khattab008:
Nobody knws,s sha 1 day. Dey might change it,speakn 4rm xperience. d̶̲̥̅̊ portal might b re-opened 4 Freshers,u apply online immediately&pay because in less than 10-15mins.....d hostel application might b closed. Note: by nw ur hostel money shud b kept in ur account, so wen s tyme....you pay immediately....because you av lik 10-15mins 2 apply and pay. After that,you wil go 2 student affairs wit d hostel form printed online&1 passport photograph that shows u've paid. You wil b allocated a room afterwards and s ur choice 2 move in or nt......shikena
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by segxes23(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
Political science freshers can add me on 2go wif segxes23,nt a fresher though buh willing to help as a fellow homopolitikus
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lanre4sure: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Angelmay and @flutter,are yu guys thru wit course registration or do yu know any1 who is thru wit it.is there any fresher who has been given hostel accomodation yet?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Johnnyakins: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2012
plz which link are we going to use 4 course registration cus me culdn't c any link for dat on mah portal plz reply my msg tnx
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khattab008: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2012
D@$#:
.....AS FOR ME,I'LL SIMPLY SAY U SHLD GO TO COMSIT IF U SABI PERSON FOR D PLACE COS I ONCE HAD D SAME PROBLEM.I WASNT CLEARED FOR A WEEK.WAS CLEARED WEN I WENT TO COMPLAIN.WLD ADVICE U DO SO TOO.GOODLUCK
Pls did you know anybody there when u went to complain and were u cleared immediately?
Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by oyewale0001(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2012
pls if anybody hav upload his/her passport he/she should sgnify. bcoz evrybody are jst talking abt it, bt no one hav come out here 2 say dat he hav upload it's passport. & abt d course form wen i clicked on it, It would say unaccess. i dnt undastand. or are we not going 2 print it n tak it 2 our level adviser? pls enlighten me on dat course registeration.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Biola4u(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Acecube: Biola4u wat was ur jamb score ?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by stringman: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2012
Excuse me pls!!! Has any one here gone to his or her level advisers for d courses to be registered for and also registered online. Signify or comment
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by RazorSharp1(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2012
aykay45: One day, a rich dad took his son on a trip, he wanted to show him how poor people live. They spent time on the farm of a poor family. On the way home, dad asked, "Did you see how poor they are? What did you learn?". Son said, "We have one dog, they have four, we have a pool, they have rivers, we have lanterns at night, they have stars, we buy our food, they grow theirs, we have walls to protect us, they have friends, we have encyclopedias, they have The Bible. " The son said, "Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are." MORAL LESSON: It's not money that make us rich, it's the simplicity of having God in our lives.
Api sundae to ya all, start comin down cos lectures is certain to kick off 2mao

i seriously doubt dat...dei are handing over 2moro(wich is now),talkless of peepz being cleared and hostel accomodation....it can't happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.