Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (450471 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
tee.gurl:
shut up! Who asked for yur opinion....am talkin of someone av been seeing here and u r taking as if u v even seen her yet
hmmm and you accuse flutter... That "shut up"...na joke shebi? Sorry I didnt know i'm suppose to request permission before posting on a public forum... So ara e o.. Anyway how much did you get the jamb scratch card and where..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
choose4me:
lol.... She's not harsh, it depends on the angle you are looking at it from...maybe its my kinda person sha, cuz I can handle her lol..,
Flutter, see ya head..you don de scare ppl ooo
dont mynd tee gurl...we v bn 2geda a couple of tyms n m sure she can adequately deduce d kind of person i am...She is jes pulln my legs....Now she kls me twitter...God help me frm Flutter 2 Twitter...Thx jawe choose 4 me,Ori e wa nibe....
M sori if i v offended ppl wt my words oo,i m a bit blunt i guess....i hate u tee gurlllllll...sticks tongue out*
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
choose4me:
hmmm and you accuse flutter... That "shut up"...na joke shebi? Sorry I didnt know i'm suppose to request permission before posting on a public forum... So ara e o.. Anyway how much did you get the jamb scratch card and where..
hahahhahahahahahaha....am lafn out loud....hlp me tell er....Pot s kln kettle black...dont mynd er....she bot it 1300
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
taosola:

I Just checked my now and I have been admitted into Sociology Department.
wow....congratulations...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Flutter:
dont mynd tee gurl...we v bn 2geda a couple of tyms n m sure she can adequately deduce d kind of person i am...She is jes pulln my legs....Now she kls me twitter...God help me frm Flutter 2 Twitter...Thx jawe choose 4 me,Ori e wa nibe....
M sori if i v offended ppl wt my words oo,i m a bit blunt i guess....i hate u tee gurlllllll...sticks tongue out*
Wa gbayi jare baby...Did you bite tee girl when you guys met..cuz she told me to shut up..damn... So far only you had the mind to say that.. So tell me honestly..you bit her shay??
I've copied my courses for this session from my advisers door..am i to go online now to reg them or i need to see her one on one first..cuz i'm yet to see her at all..answer me ni o..no yarn trash..you hear? B4 you begin say you don post am b4..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SHOPPERS(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmmmm. Freshers fighting online? I hope you won't fight in school sha?

www.uniloringist.com
www.facebook.com/uniloringist www.twitter.com/uniloringist
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
choose4me:
Wa gbayi jare baby...Did you bite tee girl when you guys met..cuz she told me to shut up..damn... So far only you had the mind to say that.. So tell me honestly..you bit her shay??
I've copied my courses for this session from my advisers door..am i to go online now to reg them or i need to see her one on one first..cuz i'm yet to see her at all..answer me ni o..no yarn trash..you hear? B4 you begin say you don post am b4..
lolz...i dd nt bite her,rather she bit me...bt d reason y she sed dt s cz she has seen d way i tlk so she knws wat i cn do..
As 2 u ?,now u r being dumb...ow cn u jes copy frm d board n fnk u r thru jes lyk dt,wait till u c ur level advisers 1st...if dr s anytn u nid 2 do b4 registering dem she ll tl u...also u nid er 2 approve d courses u chose...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
SHOPPERS: Hmmmmm. Freshers fighting online? I hope you won't fight in school sha?

www.uniloringist.com
www.facebook.com/uniloringist www.twitter.com/uniloringist
lolz...we r nt fightn...we r pulln each odas legs...Good natured taunting

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by RazorSharp1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yinkah15: @ Razor ,I would have posted it 4 u but it would be better u go to College of Health Sciences in UITH at oke-oyun(the way to kwara poly) to see it urself and possibly meet the level adviser Dr Olawepo who is also the new subdean of BMS. Best of luck. Please give feedback from ur venture.

thanks dude...I'l do dat
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by teegurl2(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
ebodee4: Tee gurl I nid a little info 4rm u pls hw can I reach u
add me on 2go 08094717405.dnt call
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by teegurl2(f): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Flutter:
i hate u too..silly naughty gurl
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khattab008: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Any news on accommodation? Abi e don come go
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dewaley1996(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
I jus finished payin my skul feez reg in progress.abeg anatomy studs shuld holla me o...... 2go crownkidd16
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by RazorSharp1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yinkah15: @ Razor ,I would have posted it 4 u but it would be better u go to College of Health Sciences in UITH at oke-oyun(the way to kwara poly) to see it urself and possibly meet the level adviser Dr Olawepo who is also the new subdean of BMS. Best of luck. Please give feedback from ur venture.

please can u tel me da things to bring so it'l be a 1 time journey dia? ?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Elektra52(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
I've paid my skul fees nd printed my final course form. Bt my level advicer said dat he's nt going 2 sign it because there's no passport on it. I went to comsit nd they said dat i should wait till when the passport appears on my portal. Has any1 experienced this 2?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by prodahood: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
taosola:

I Just checked my now and I have been admitted into Sociology Department.
really?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by monsuruad(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
khattab008: Any news on accommodation? Abi e don come go
na the accomodation tinz dey delay me too o
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Elektra52: I've paid my skul fees nd printed my final course form. Bt my level advicer said dat he's nt going 2 sign it because there's no passport on it. I went to comsit nd they said dat i should wait till when the passport appears on my portal. Has any1 experienced this 2?
yh dts d way it is
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by monsuruad(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Flutter:
yh dts d way it is
you know everything? It is not like that in my dept. Mathematics
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Flutter:
lolz...i dd nt bite her,rather she bit me...bt d reason y she sed dt s cz she has seen d way i tlk so she knws wat i cn do..
As 2 u ?,now u r being dumb...ow cn u jes copy frm d board n fnk u r thru jes lyk dt,wait till u c ur level advisers 1st...if dr s anytn u nid 2 do b4 registering dem she ll tl u...also u nid er 2 approve d courses u chose...
ok ma... Thank you ma..

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmokayZ(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
d provisional list link is nt goin since, as any1 noticed? Mayb its bcuz am checkin tru my phone sha
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Samtopx(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
God intervene bsc I just check mine and it still said not yet adimitted. Or mayb anoda list is not out.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by prodahood: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Samtopx: God intervene bsc I just check mine and it still said not yet adimitted. Or mayb anoda list is not out.
me too check no admission yet
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by prodahood: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
OmokayZ: d provisional list link is nt goin since, as any1 noticed? Mayb its bcuz am checkin tru my phone sha
it's going here....just checked mine no admission yet 72%...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
@khattab have u finaly bin cleard. Wel @flutter Ur Theory doesn't apply 2 all department e.g Mathematics D Courses 4 All freshers are clearly written on d Notice board both the Compulsory elective nd required, even though u go 2 c d Level adviser it's d same courses dat she'l give U bt anyhw sha 2b on d safer side u may copy nd c ya level adviser 4 aunthentication nd confirmation.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ all This Is The UNILORIN ANTHEM

In love, peace and harmony,
We shall build the tower;
Unilorin!
Hear the clarion call,
In unity we grow
Committed to the seat of our learning,
Our hearts from vanity.
Standing firm in wisdom, in knowledge and in truth,
We honour your virtues;
Unilorin, you stand in strength and pride,
Learning, winning, building, praying,
Showing the way for all who yearn;
Making a future for the ones who follow,
Rising high we must never turn.
Ilorin, Unilorin, your torch has guided us
Upwards and onwards,
Ilorin, Unilorin our Alma Mater,
We sing!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khattab008: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
ShehuAba: @khattab have u finaly bin cleard. Wel @flutter Ur Theory doesn't apply 2 all department e.g Mathematics D Courses 4 All freshers are clearly written on d Notice board both the Compulsory elective nd required, even though u go 2 c d Level adviser it's d same courses dat she'l give U bt anyhw sha 2b on d safer side u may copy nd c ya level adviser 4 aunthentication nd confirmation.
Av not been cleared yet o
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by fatsonm: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pls, when is d supplementary list coming out ? Some1 who knws d answer shld pls ansswer this
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by leunamme93(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
jamb has now uploaded their website, u can check ur status with this http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=09
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
monsuru ad:
you know everything? It is not like that in my dept. Mathematics
i dnt undstnd....ow do i knw everytn?...n y dd u say its nt lyk dt in ur dept?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
ShehuAba: @khattab have u finaly bin cleard. Wel @flutter Ur Theory doesn't apply 2 all department e.g Mathematics D Courses 4 All freshers are clearly written on d Notice board both the Compulsory elective nd required, even though u go 2 c d Level adviser it's d same courses dat she'l give U bt anyhw sha 2b on d safer side u may copy nd c ya level adviser 4 aunthentication nd confirmation.
i dnt undstn...dts d way it is in ours too incl law(m sure angelmay cn testify 2 dt)....or rather r u sayn dt u were askd 2 chose all d electives n minors wtot selectn sum/leavn out sum...as in everytn written 4 freshers on d notice board was wat u wrote evn dou it ll exceed d max no of credits a student can reg 4 in a session...Myb u shud pls xpln beta cz i wudnt want dose who havent gotten 2 dt stage 2 gt confused...If dts wat u r syn den i ll say its preposterous cz evn my fwnd who s a 200level student in maths dept sed its nt possibl...Infact i jes kld sum1 who has a solid feet in d affairs of unilorin n has bn dr 4 more dan 30yrs has a prof sed its nt possbl 4 a student 2 be askd 2 do all elctives n minors..pls clarify ur statement n let me undstnd beta
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
i dnt undstn...dts d way it is in ours too incl law(m sure angelmay cn testify 2 dt)....or rather r u sayn dt u were askd 2 chose all d electives n minors wtot selectn sum/leavn out sum...as in everytn written 4 freshers on d notice board was wat u wrote evn dou it ll exceed d max no of credits a student can reg 4 in a session...Myb u shud pls xpln beta cz i wudnt want dose who havent gotten 2 dt stage 2 gt confused...If dts wat u r syn den i ll say its preposterous cz evn my fwnd who s a 200level student in maths dept sed its nt possibl...Infact i jes kld sum1 who has a solid feet in d affairs of unilorin n has bn dr 4 more dan 30yrs has a prof sed its nt possbl 4 a student 2 be askd 2 do all elctives n minors..pls clarify ur statement n let me undstnd beta
Also d purpose of d level adviser is nt 2 gv u a dfrnt course frm d course written on d notice board bt 2 guild u on d credits(mkn sure it doesnt exceed d max no of units 4 dt dept 4 example eng must nt exceed 36)...also his purpose is 2 ask u y u v chosen 2 minor in a particular course jes 2 mk sure dt u r nt minoring in a course whr u no notn abt

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.