Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668095 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:42pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

You know why you are stupid? You don't even hide that you just guzzle Nick Wright's nonsense to come and spew here without actually watching games. You are giving me box scores to explain Iggy's role in guarding Lebron. LOL.

Lebron was at his most inefficient best in that series. Do you know how many shots he needed to take to average 35ppg? Try 40 shots per game.

If KD shoots 40 shots per game, he will average 70 ppg.

Fvck outta here.
Lol. I'm loving this.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

You know why you are stupid? You don't even hide that you just guzzle Nick Wright's nonsense to come and spew here without actually watching games. You are giving me box scores to explain Iggy's role in guarding Lebron. LOL.

Lebron was at his most inefficient best in that series. Do you know how many shots he needed to take to average 35ppg? Try 40 shots per game.

Fvck outta here.
Look, anytime I start an argument with you, my IQ seems to be reducing. You mean you have the guts to come here and lie to all the basketball heads here that LeBron averaged 40 shots per game? You're a disgrace to this thread. For your info, LeBron averaged 27 shots per game. Why am I even wasting my time with you? You don't deserve any respect for spitting this trash.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
Not even a fan of comics and superheroes but darn it Doom Patrol is really dope! Beautifully dark and sinister with great writing, characters and even better acting. One of the best new shows for sure!
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

Fvck outta here.

Lebron never averaged 40 shots per game in that series

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

You are the dumbest poster on the NBA section I have ever come across. KD was not being doubled that is my point. Rockets preferred to Double Curry. Dimwit. So your argument that Curry goes off because the best defenders don't guard him is rubbish.

CP3 making the all-defensive team because as a small player he is a great defender. But only a fool will leave CP3 to guard KD without help D. That is why In this series PJ Tucker became KDs primary D. PJ Tucker is not only their best defender, he is the only player with sufficient speed and length to make KD think twice some rare times. Even Mike Di Antoni said PJ Tucker is their best defender. LOL. You are all shades of stupid and then some.

KD was not in the warriors in 14/15 which is why you dumbo should not be debating with me. If Pat Beverly was that great D you said he is, I now showed you times where he guarded Curry and suffered severely. Which is why the Clippers coach decided to put Beverly on KD instead. Curry has torched Beverly so much it is hopeless.

Dame is a better defender than who? grin grin grin grin

Every fool knows Dame cannot defend to save his life. Which is why Seth (a player Curry said is the best defender in their house) and CJ that has some height advantage on Curry were placed on him. Turner, Aminu and Harkless have suffered in the past. Get to stepping. You don't know enough to reply my posts. You read box scores.
You're just confusing yourself, I can't help you at this point
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
I can't believe that somebody can come on here and say LeBron averaged 35 points on 40 shots in a series. How does that sound? Pesin go smoke weed finish come dey talk rubbish for this tread. You think say we dey wear pampas for here?
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:52pm On May 26, 2019
Ocon:
Everybody just dey aggressive this Afternoon grin

Una dey touch una self back to back On top NBA cheesy

Any where, lemme grab my popcorn and watch. Waiting for more reaction

Its the finals man....Enjoy your popcorn while you watch.. wink cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by legitboss01: 5:52pm On May 26, 2019
Kawhi Leonard is the new sheriff in town
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2019
I wonder how people can know what Nick Wright actually says if they don't watch him all the time. Every time somebody says something here, dem go say na Nick Wright talk am. I'm now wondering who is the fan of Nick Wright here.

Smoosh and Eruditor spring to mind
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 6:18pm On May 26, 2019
So Kyle Lowry made it to the NBA finals before Chris Paul. So satisfying.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
smoosh20:

grin grin grin grin Bros you are wicked LMAO
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 7:11pm On May 26, 2019
Khanben:

grin grin grin grin Bros you are wicked LMAO
You don't know.. You don't know wah izzz going on. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:25pm On May 26, 2019
smoosh20:

I bet if you ask CP3...He will tell it's cos he is not in the East..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
steady986:

Look, anytime I start an argument with you, my IQ seems to be reducing. You mean you have the guts to come here and lie to all the basketball heads here that LeBron averaged 40 shots per game? You're a disgrace to this thread. For your info, LeBron averaged 27 shots per game. Why am I even wasting my time with you? You don't deserve any respect for spitting this trash.

After this post, I beg you. Just ignore me. Think about the dullest person you know. Amplify that dullness by infinity. That is you on your best day.

You are so stupid you did not understand the hyperbole. To now compound your foolishness, you went and just yanked off his FGA for the whole 14/15 playoffs and did not look at his FINALS FGA.

I attached it here.

Like I said, swerve. You give dullards a bad name.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
Khanben:

Lebron never averaged 40 shots per game in that series

Like, hyperbole.

He damn sure near did that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
steady986:
I can't believe that somebody can come on here and say LeBron averaged 35 points on 40 shots in a series. How does that sound? Pesin go smoke weed finish come dey talk rubbish for this tread. You think say we dey wear pampas for here?

How dumb do you feel now?

27 FGA. Lol

Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

Fvck outta here.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 7:37pm On May 26, 2019
aliondo:

I bet if you ask CP3...He will tell it's cos he is not in the East..
Was the Eastern Conference ever that easy? Because LeStans will tell you it wasn't.
Re: The NBA Begins by smoosh20: 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
benji93 busted by Seun. I told y'all this forum should be dead. You get banned for an harmless post.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:49pm On May 26, 2019
Eruditor:

Like, hyperbole.

He damn sure near did that.

32 shots is not damn near 40.
Re: The NBA Begins by ManirBK: 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
pls what date warrios v raptos playoff final start?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2019
smoosh20:
benji93 busted by Seun. I told y'all this forum should be dead. You get banned for an harmless post.
Bro, I had to stop posting on the Chelsea thread about doping because I was banned 3 times by the anti-spam bot for unknown reasons. Incase dem you no see me again know say na the anti-spam bot carry me go. Nairaland is not worth the stress of creating another handle so I choose to wait.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:08pm On May 26, 2019
Khanben:

32 shots is not damn near 40.

I am not here to argue numbers with you. I told you I knew I was exaggerating. Now you are looking at the average because the exact number is 32.7 but you won't acknowledge the 38 and 35 FGAs that he made. In fact, that 22/FGA game was a blow out so he did not play most of the 4th Q. Or else, he would have had another 35 FGA.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:28am On May 27, 2019
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:16am On May 27, 2019
RIP Bart Starr
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2019
Aiit, since this tread is so quiet after the flurry of events that happened yesterday, lemme post this photo to start a controversy. The photo was made just after LeBron surpassed MJ in points. That was when LeBron became the GOAT.

And happy children's day to all of us children here. grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
Just saw a picture of Steven Adams from 2014 playoffs. Man's was lanky.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
steady986:
Aiit, since this tread is so quiet after the flurry of events that happened yesterday, lemme post this photo to start a controversy. The photo was made just after LeBron surpassed MJ in points. That was when LeBron became the GOAT.

And happy children's day to all of us children here. grin grin

LeBron became the undisputed GOAT in 2016. Points had nothing to do with it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2019
But mehn 2016 must've been tough got GSW fans I mean seriously. I guess I understand why they hate LeBron so much. Imagine having the best regular season of all time, coming from 3-1 down against OKC, going 3-1 up against the Cavs and then getting cocky. Only to lose, lose (this time with LeBron Sonning your precious wardell) and lose again. And then in a move that ensures both players give up their claim to best player in the world, Curry and co. went and cried to Kevin Durant to help slay the beast in the east.

That's why with the king inactive, Kawhi Leonard ahead of both players is the best in the world. Still getting swept though.

"I guess he just got his feelings hurt" LOL Like I say, a king will always laugh at a jester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNXw1gKt-o
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 27, 2019
benji93:
Oh i see, maybe they will take turns running around like headless chickens. If the Raptors go big, it will be an easy sweep. The GSW team is not the stagnant Bucks team. Which useless match up, even the chief haters still thinks GSW wins this one. We will see if Kawhi can handle running around for long stretches of time. I love Kawhi, but i predict, he will play one game, miss the next game, like he did in the regular season. The wall will be practically ineffective against GSW.Guard the ghosts in the post, and we will take our chances from outside. The naive Giannis cannot even make the best of the fact that his drive converges at least 3 players into the post, the guy only kicks the ball out when it's too late. I don't understand why Budenhozer keeps allowing his superman run into the same setup everytime. You prevent Curry from driving, he kicks it to the wings for an open shot . In fact i honestly think, it will be more difficult with Durant, given that there is a potential Kryptonite in Kawhi. If Lebron was a better defender in those series he got swept, the result might have been different.

This is by far the dumbest statement I've ever seen on this forum. By faaaar! Not even one statement comes close. Name just one series! Lebron is 6 time all defense and a two time DPOY runner up. so this perception that all the times he lost in the finals his defense had anything to do with it or that he's always been a "bad" defender only a gsw clown who started watching basketball in 2015 would believe. Even last year bar the re.tarded plays some people purposely focus on, in his 16th year he had a better defensive rating than Kawhi, KD and Klay Thompson (39th in the league in defensive win shares). Not saying he's a better the defender but the idea that he's a horrible defender is just a stupid myth started by online trolls for casuals like you. His on ball and perimeter defense may not be what it used to be but that doesn't make him a liability and his zonal/off ball defense is still top notch. That's on him being a bad defender.

And let's talk about last year for a while, shouldering the offensive load he was again in his 16th year, you want him to go lock down Kevin Durant? LMAO! And how will that help his offense when he's expending his energy on a futile exercise in trying to defend durant? In most cases you don't put your best offensive player on the oppositions best offensive player. That's why the blazers didn't put Lillard on curry (not cause he's a horrible defender like someone here stipulated), that's why the cavs try to force curry to work on defense. You also can't use just one player to defend Steph curry, it has to be a team effort and you have to show good players different bodies. Why Pippen and Rodman guarded the opposing teams best player not Jordan. I repeat teams rarely put their best offensive player on a tough defensive assignment let alone someone with the mileage LeBron has.

I keep telling this clown he doesn't know basketball he thinks I'm joking like literally everything you post here is cringe worthty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.