Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668146 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

That guy no send LeBum.. Omo the kain strength wen e take dey down people wen hol am no be here oh! He was tossing them like donut left right and center grin

You hear announcer dey warn say "Fans stay off the court"! Any good student of the game should know why! grin grin

That announcement took me waaaayyyyy back! Shout out to Ben Wallace and Ron Artest (Metta World Peace)

Very unusual to see a real tough guy that you know is being legitimately held for your own protection.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Stewart had LeBron right in front of him but couldn't do shiit. Was he awestruck? grin Running round the court like a mad dog, dey form tough guy. DAJ was ready to knock your teeth out for the team. You wan use LeBron get attention. You don see superstar wey you go use get small reputation. The king handled himself well. That's how superstars handle things.

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Enough said. Gilbert Arenas has said it all cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Only one player in the current NBA can come up with this type of stat line. Only one. No worry yourself. Best big man in the league.

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2021
steady986:
Enough said. Gilbert Arenas has said it all cheesy grin

I wanted to post after the incident last night that Stewart just messed with NBA Royalty. It's not going to be easy for him going forward because what he did was not ordinary (him village people locate am well). Bron would have been apologizing for at least 2 weeks for that elbow and imagine how he would have been treated should he have kept his calm (yes, he can show his displeasure), but him village people been wan show power.
I expect he has a management and family, best is for him make a public apology for such behavior, na why them say 2 wrongs don't make a right. Dude Bleep up, and big time

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
steady986:
Only one player in the current NBA can come up with this type of stat line. Only one. No worry yourself. Best big man in the league.

Against this current Pistons team, abeg, Most big men would be resting through most of the game.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:

I wanted to post after the incident last night that Stewart just messed with NBA Royalty. It's not going to be easy for him going forward because what he did was not ordinary (him village people locate am well). Bron would have been apologizing for at least 2 weeks for that elbow and imagine how he would have been treated should he have kept his calm (yes, he can show his displeasure), but him village people been wan show power.
I expect he has a management and family, best is for him make a public apology for such behavior, na why them say 2 wrongs don't make a right. Dude Bleep up, and big time

He has gotten his 2 minutes of fame. At what cost though?
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Nice statline against the Pistons team that got wrecked by GSW without Curry and Draymond. Nice statline. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
steady986:

It took Lebron being ejected and almost run over by a mad man for him to do this. They were going to lose by double digits. Look, any star can give you this stat line on any given night. even Furkan Kormkaz. The superstars do it night in night out. Thats the difference! It has to be in your character, not something you conjure up when you feel gingered.

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
steady986:
Stewart had LeBron right in front of him but couldn't do shiit. Was he awestruck? grin Running round the court like a mad dog, dey form tough guy. DAJ was ready to knock your teeth out for the team. You wan use LeBron get attention. You don see superstar wey you go use get small reputation. The king handled himself well. That's how superstars handle things.

Guys that act like this usually dont know how to fight. They can pound on you if you scared by their antics, but they usually lose to people who stay calm and ready. If you come running at a puncher with your head first like a mad man, that is a gift. One hook to your temple and next thing you wake up on the floor as someone is trying to revive you with water grin.

Unfortunately, guys like this are usually b***, and will think nothing of going after you, your family, anyone around you just to satisfy that demonic anger. The league will be watching this guy. People with this type of hidden anger cant be around nice things.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
benji93:
Nice statline against the Pistons team that got wrecked by GSW without Curry and Draymond. Nice statline. cheesy grin

you said it better than I could. Pistons o. Bottom feeders even in the east
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
birdman:

Just went to watch it after your post. Frustration foul from Lebron as Stewart tried to mow him down for the rebound. For real though, guys like Stewart are the type of guys that will hold malice for months, go get a side piece and hit up the club shooting.

I know the public will be keeping a close eye on how the NBA handles Stewart's situation. I think he calms down especially if he has the right people around him and apologizes for his reaction. While unintentional, I think LeBum owes the kid an apology for the injury, it was a nasty elbow.
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

I know the public will be keeping a close eye on how the NBA handles Stewart's situation. I think he calms down especially if he has the right people around him and apologizes for his reaction. While unintentional, I think LeBum owes the kid an apology for the injury, it was a nasty elbow.
and it was intentional.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Stewart only acted like that after he saw blood coming out of the eye you can't blame him for reacting that way.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some people no just get shame walahi

benji93:

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hohenheim:
Stewart only acted like that after he saw blood coming out of the eye you can't blame him for reacting that way.
Not just that. LeBron probably made a comment like accusing him of overreacting. The replays show LeBron hit him intentionally.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
We know Stewart will probably catch a 3 game suspension at least. However I want to see if LeNomad also gets suspended. If they don't suspend him at least two games then they will be confirming what we already suspect

People asking why Stewart did not react immediately have not been in scuffles and fights at all and it shows. It's pretty clear something was said that made Stewart go off but Bronsexuality no go let una reason straight, the amusing part was AD also running around like he wanted that work grin grin I personally found that hilarious

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
birdman:

It took Lebron being ejected and almost run over by a mad man for him to do this. They were going to lose by double digits. Look, any star can give you this stat line on any given night. even Furkan Kormkaz. The superstars do it night in night out. Thats the difference! It has to be in your character, not something you conjure up when you feel gingered.

Show me any of KD or Steph's stat line that looks like this. I'm not saying exploding for 50. Or a 40 point DD. Show me a stat line that looks impressive across the board.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
birdman:

you said it better than I could. Pistons o. Bottom feeders even in the east
Shebi Embiid or Jokic or Steph have played bad teams before. Show me their stat line that looks like this. I dey wait.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Android17:
and it was intentional.

I personally avoided going this route because people will say I am holding that position because I am LeBum hater. I am happy you have confirmed my original thoughts about the intent. This is why I am waiting to see how the NBA handles this issue especially if it is confirmed it is intentional.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
A40:
We know Stewart will probably catch a 3 game suspension at least. However I want to see if LeNomad also gets suspended. If they don't suspend him at least two games then they will be confirming what we already suspect

People asking why Stewart did not react immediately have not been in scuffles and fights at all and it shows. It's pretty clear something was said that made Stewart go off but Bronsexuality no go let una reason straight, the amusing part was AD also running around like he wanted that work grin grin I personally found that hilarious

I have to agree with this position. I believe LeBum must have mouthed something that exacerbated the already agitated Stewart.

Abeg leave my boy AD abeg oh! You no see Wesbrik forming his own "hol me back" grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
birdman:

Guys that act like this usually dont know how to fight. They can pound on you if you scared by their antics, but they usually lose to people who stay calm and ready. If you come running at a puncher with your head first like a mad man, that is a gift. One hook to your temple and next thing you wake up on the floor as someone is trying to revive you with water grin.

Unfortunately, guys like this are usually b***, and will think nothing of going after you, your family, anyone around you just to satisfy that demonic anger. The league will be watching this guy. People with this type of hidden anger cant be around nice things.

The thing still dey funny me. Small 20 year old wey don overgrow. He was just doing his utmost best to make sure LeBron gets suspended too, because he knows he surely will get suspended. But to get to the king you have to go through the pawns. I noticed how he reduced speed when he reached near DAJ cheesy Baba recognize.
Re: The NBA Begins by Android17: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

I personally avoided going this route because people will say I am holding that position because I am LeBum hater. I am happy you have confirmed my original thoughts about the intent. This is why I am waiting to see how the NBA handles this issue especially if it is confirmed it is intentional.
Even the Lebtards on ESPN could not deny it. Stewart was frustrating him all game with the hassling and dogging. You cannot give Stewart a greater ban for trying to react when Lebron's play could have lost him his eye. LeBron should pay 50 taaazand and serve 3 cool matches. Stewart should serve 2 and we are good. But you and me know the NBA won't do that to Lebron.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
The Sacramento Kings have fired Luke Walton and installed Alvin Gentry as the interim manager. The Kings are a confused franchise because I can not for sure tell you the direction they are heading. Are they tanking every season? Are they rebuilding? Are they staying competitive? I look at their roster and wonder what the plan is. The same can be said of the Timberwolves who despite a good roster can not find a way to be competitive!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Android17:
Even the Lebtards on ESPN could not deny it. Stewart was frustrating him all game with the hassling and dogging. You cannot give Stewart a greater ban for trying to react when Lebron's play could have lost him his eye. LeBron should pay 50 taaazand and serve 3 cool matches. Stewart should serve 2 and we are good. But you and me know the NBA won't do that to Lebron.

Personally, I am more interested in seeing how the NBA punishes Stewart. I have a very good feeling they will not allow him travel to LA for the return leg. That means we are talking about 3-4 game suspension. I am patiently waiting...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

I have to agree with this position. I believe LeBum must have mouthed something that exacerbated the already agitated Stewart.

Abeg leave my boy AD abeg oh! You no see Wesbrik forming his own "hol me back" grin grin
Its amusing to me seeing these Bronsexuals all over media yapping nonsense. Even LeShannon at over 50 chatting foolishness. Does he think these players are as starstruck with LeNomad as he is? This was someone that defended Jokic's retaliation oh now saying what LeNomad did wasn't dirty. If he ever gets punched I hope he keeps that same energy

If you're walking down the street and someone steps on your feet, barges into you or elbows you is your immediate instinct to punch them in the face or wait for an apology or some rationale as to why they hit you.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

Personally, I am more interested in seeing how the NBA punishes Stewart. I have a very good feeling they will not allow him travel to LA for the return leg. That means we are talking about 3-4 game suspension. I am patiently waiting...
Ohh no Stewart is chopping at least 3 games. In a sane world LeNomad should chop at least 2 but I doubt he gets more than 1 max. I won't even be suprised if he doesn't get a suspension at all
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:
The Sacramento Kings have fired Luke Walton and installed Alvin Gentry as the interim manager. The Kings are a confused franchise because I can not for sure tell you the direction they are heading. Are they tanking every season? Are they rebuilding? Are they staying competitive? I look at their roster and wonder what the plan is. The same can be said of the Timberwolves who despite a good roster can not find a way to be competitive!
Prosperity just isn't the portion of some teams tbvh. There is a black cat running around that franchise. Walton's position was untenable but the Kings have drafted poorly. Imagine drafting Marvin Bagley in a draft with Luka, Ayton and Trae Young. Certain guys like DeAaron Fox have stagnated and there is just an all round lack of talent

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
A40:
Its amusing to me seeing these Bronsexuals all over media yapping nonsense. Even LeShannon at over 50 chatting foolishness. Does he think these players are as starstruck with LeNomad as he is? This was someone that defended Jokic's retaliation oh now saying what LeNomad did wasn't dirty. If he ever gets punched I hope he keeps that same energy

If you're walking down the street and someone steps on your feet, barges into you or elbows you is your immediate instinct to punch them in the face or wait for an apology or some rationale as to why they hit you.

Na Sisi Gilbert Arenas dey even make me laff. Pesin wen everybody agree say na the softest and most sensitive player in the locker room dey type epistle grin grin

You can see that Stewart no send LeBum at allllll. I think Stewart apologizes for the situation and moves on.. If LeBum had any sense of maturity he will apologize for elbowing the kid and causing him injury..He has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons, dem just dey drag am left right and center. But hey! LeBum loves attention.. Make him enjoy this one too..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
A40:
Prosperity just isn't the portion of some teams tbvh. There is a black cat running around that franchise. Walton's position was untenable but the Kings have drafted poorly. Imagine drafting Marvin Bagley in a draft with Luka, Ayton and Trae Young. Certain guys like DeAaron Fox have stagnated and there is just an all round lack of talent

I dey tell you!!! The Kings can not find a way to be win games with core pieces like D. A Fox, H. Barnes, B. Hield, M. Bagley? They are sitting 12th, the same position they have finished over the last 2 seasons.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

Na Sisi Gilbert Arenas dey even make me laff. Pesin wen everybody agree say na the softest and most sensitive player in the locker room dey type epistle grin grin

You can see that Stewart no send LeBum at allllll. I think Stewart apologizes for the situation and moves on.. If LeBum had any sense of maturity he will apologize for elbowing the kid and causing him injury..He has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons, dem just dey drag am left right and center. But hey! LeBum loves attention.. Make him enjoy this one too..
No mind that muppet. Carrying gun wey him no fit use to work place. To prove what abeg?

Apology will not save Stewart from 3 games ban. He really lost his cool it must be said. With the energy he exerted fighting off those people I doubt he would have had anything left to scrap with DJ or LeNomad. I'm sure there's no way he reacts that way if LeNomad apologized in the first place
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Roland17:

I dey tell you!!! The Kings can not find a way to be win games with core pieces like D. A Fox, H. Barnes, B. Hield, M. Bagley? They are sitting 12th, the same position they have finished over the last 2 seasons.
I feel for Alvin Gentry being put in another tight corner. The team needs a hard culture reset

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.