Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,278 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1672908 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:
STFU you uncultured and ignorant swine!

You dare compare Dr Steelhammer to a 39 year old Luis Ortiz? Warapa grip you there for even comparing both.
41 Year old man, coming off the back of a loss from the gypsy king, 16+ months off, i dont care if you're ali you're not what you used to be. Somehow he sent popeye flying around the ring like a b tch.

Staggering on your opponent and hugging him like a long lost g@y lover is no better than smartly evading a second punch. You are a simple minded Neanderthal purely drawn to brute force and too dim to understand that there are levels to this.
Why would he need to? i told you, he stood on his feet just to prove to bums like you who were questioning his chin that he can take a punch. Maybe unwise but that shows cohones!

AJ would fight Wilder in due time and whenever the fight is set and I challenge you to put your money where your s€men slurping mouth is, we both know who would be ducking.
Ohh boohoo, im just afraid for him and his glass chin against parker, i dont want him to rob me of the pleasure of seeing wilder reconfigure his face.

The irony is I actually like Wilder but I'm not phoolish like you that would see black and call it white
FOH! Man, you are not deceiving anyone here, you dont know jack squat about boxing. So actually you're not seeing anything at all. As a matter of fact im pretty sure you didnt even watch the fight, you just read comments from internet trolls and came in here typing rubbish like the charlatan that you are.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Lmao. Boring you with my "hubris" cheesy. And i'm the one whose sanity or grasp of the queens language is in question grin

I told you. Your fraudulent charade on this forum is over. If you're crying now know that i havent even started.

Jesus Wept. I have to explain and spoon feed this to you too?

Your belief that I'm remotely bothered by your verbose and faux confident bluster?
Hehehe you would delete your account in frustration. O ti mo meme

MitrikDenholm:

LMAO This ebola infested ape questions the make up of my genetics cheesy

I am hale and hearty with a six pack to die for small fry. I'm not a fat slob whose intelligence mimics that of a goat like you small fry.

The beauty of the Internet is that a proper illegitimate Quasimodo like you can claim to be David Beckham.

Have you seen the sun today you abominable cretinous hermit.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Jesus Wept. I have to explain and spoon feed this to you too?

Your belief that I'm remotely bothered by your verbose and faux confident bluster?
Hehehe you would delete your account in frustration. O ti mo meme
You are obviously bothered, i have chased you out of this forum. I have you shaken to the extent that everyday you log in you're afraid, what hell does this wicked bloke have in store for me? Like i said, im just getting started.

The beauty of the Internet is that a proper illegitimate Quasimodo like you can claim to be David Beckham.

Have you seen the sun today you abominable cretinous hermit.
Well actually, i have always felt better looking than david, never got all the hype over him.

And stop stealing my terms you plagiarizing bum!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

41 Year old man, coming off the back of a loss from the gypsy king, 16+ months off, i dont care if you're ali you're not what you used to be. Somehow he sent popeye flying around the ring like a b tch.

Klitschko >>>>>> Ortiz. They are barely two years apart you Ebola infested rhesus monkey

MitrikDenholm:

Why would he need to? i told you, he stood on his feet just to prove to bums like you who were questioning his chin that he can take a punch. Maybe unwise but that shows cohones!
Staggering and holding on to your partner for support for 10 seconds + doesn't count you queefin cvnt. This ain't tango. All Ortiz had to do was push him. He could barely stand

MitrikDenholm:

Ohh boohoo, im just afraid for him and his glass chin against parker, i dont want him to rob me of the pleasure of seeing wilder reconfigure his face.

I saw Joshua win a fight with a broken nose. He's a Lion and will beat Parker

MitrikDenholm:

FOH! Man, you are not deceiving anywhere here, you dont know jack squat about boxing. So actually you're not seeing anything at all. As a matter of fact im pretty sure you didnt even watch the fight, you just read comments from internet trolls and came in here typing rubbish like the charlatan that you are.
Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

You are obviously bothered, i have chased you out of this forum. I have you shaken to the extent that everyday you log in you're afraid, what hell does this wicked bloke have in store for me? Like i said, im just getting started.
Bothered? You are not the first stalker I have successfully vanquished. You won't be the last. You are a pawn in this and you don't even know it

If you want to bother me. Put your food money on the line for the Canelo/GGG and AJ/Wilder fight

But we know you're too spineless to that. Phuckin crustacean..
MitrikDenholm:

Well actually, i have always felt better looking than david, never got all the hype over him.

[quote author=MitrikDenholm post=65565895]
And stop stealing my terms you plagiarizing bum!
Stealing your terms? Stop sipping purp! It would kill you
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Klitschko >>>>>> Ortiz. They are barely two years apart you Ebola infested rhesus monkey
AJ of a surety did not face the true steel hammer otherwise you know it and i know it, he wont be the champ today.

Staggering and holding on to your partner for support for 10 seconds + doesn't count you queefin cvnt. This ain't tango. All Ortiz had to do was push him. He could barely stand
Yet he walked to his corner like he just swat a fly off his back? He did more than push him, he swung and swung and swung but wilder wouldnt budge.

I saw Joshua win a fight with a broken nose. He's a Lion and will beat Parker

And wilder has won a fight after tearing two muscles in two different places but somehow managed to finish the fight.

Heart can only take you so far though and i hope to God for both our sakes that you're right about popeye.

Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night
You know what would help you sleep at night? Admit that you're always wrong!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Bothered? You are not the first stalker I have successfully vanquished. You won't be the last. You are a pawn in this and you don't even know it
Stalker? nah small fry, i am your maker. Mark me, youve never faced anything like me before.

If you want to bother me. Put your food money on the line for the Canelo/GGG and AJ/Wilder fight

But we know you're too spineless to that. Phuckin crustacean..
Naah, i'm happy where am at. Why cave into your request you fat gambling addict? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by computerbaron1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Top 10 amazing vehicles that will not be available in Nigeria 2040. https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=9Y7UhxpWgjA
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

AJ of a surety did not face the true steel hammer otherwise you know it and i know it, he wont be the champ today.
Klitschko is better than Ortiz that's my point. AJ has slain bigger dragons

MitrikDenholm:

Yet he walked to his corner like he just swat a fly off his back? He did more than push him, he swung and swung and swung but wilder wouldnt budge.

Of course after hugging and smooching his aggressor to stay alive why wouldn't he be able to walk back. Would you deny that a few tricks were deployed to allow Wilder catch his breath between rounds? That would obviously fly over your decrepit head

MitrikDenholm:

Heart can only take you so far though and i hope to God for both our sakes that you're right about popeye.

Funny because Wilder is probably going to need that heart when he has to face a real fighter and not that overweight Haitian bum who took him 12 rounds once upon a time

MitrikDenholm:

You know what would help you sleep at night? Admit that you're always wrong!

*yawns *
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Stalker? nah small fry, i am your maker. Mark me, youve never faced anything like me before.

Loool you are boring the dog crap outta me. I don't like being stalked by insecure effeminate men with deep seated daddy issues like yourself. The humanitarian in me is why I'm still entertaining an obtuse porch monkey like yourself

MitrikDenholm:

Naah, i'm happy where am at. Why cave into your request you fat gambling addict? cheesy

I'm giving you a surefire way to actually get under my skin and piss me off. I'm an energy efficient person and I'd hate for you to use your teen years to piss me off

Niggas have been trying for 11 years they all failed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Loool you are boring the dog crap outta me. I don't like being stalked by insecure effeminate men with deep seated daddy issues like yourself. The humanitarian in me is why I'm still entertaining an obtuse porch monkey like yourself
Thats the point you im becile. Youre not supposed to like it. The whole point is to make you uncomfortable and it is clearly working so i'm not going to relent.

I'm giving you a surefire way to actually get under my skin and piss me off. I'm an energy efficient person and I'd hate for you to use your teen years to piss me off

Niggas have been trying for 11 years they all failed
No thanks. I like my tactics a lot better.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
A40:

Klitschko is better than Ortiz that's my point. AJ has slain bigger dragons

Sure but the question is which version of these fighters they faced. There is a version of Malignaggi that is better than a version of floyd.

Of course after hugging and smooching his aggressor to stay alive why wouldn't he be able to walk back. Would you deny that a few tricks were deployed to allow Wilder catch his breath between rounds? That would obviously fly over your decrepit head
Mock him all you want, he did it, he survived, he won. All that matters.

And of course the american ref in america will give him certain advantages, same goes of AJ or any other fighter fighting at home. Mind you, wilder rejected 4.5m to fight one of the most feared heavy weights in ortiz for 2.1m. Give the man credit where its due.

Funny because Wilder is probably going to need that heart when he has to face a real fighter and not that overweight Haitian bum who took him 12 rounds once upon a time
2015 Stiverne was a legit champ, granted not the same fighter he faced in the rematch but he earned his belt.

*yawns *
dont swallow a fly.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Thats the point you im becile. Youre not supposed to like it. The whole point is to make you uncomfortable and it is clearly working so i'm not going to relent.

No sha kill yourself while you are at it. Lol

MitrikDenholm:

No thanks. I like my tactics a lot better.
Vajayjay. Let me know when you change your mind you spineless sodomite
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Sure but the question is which version of these fighters they faced. There is a version of Malignaggi that is better than a version of floyd.
The point is with Ortiz we can't really tell. Bar Wilder which remotely credible fighter can we point to in his CV? Bear in mind this dude is 39 so whatever version either faced would not be a peak one so it's not really relevant in the discourse

MitrikDenholm:

Mock him all you want, he did it, he survived, he won. All that matters.
I'm actually legit not mad he won. I like Deontay and I find his personality a lot more entertaining than AJ. Strictly boxing abilities is all I'm tackling here

MitrikDenholm:

And of course the american ref in america will give him certain advantages, same goes of AJ or any other fighter fighting at home. Mind you, wilder rejected 4.5m to fight one of the most feared heavy weights in ortiz for 2.1m. Give the man credit where its due.
Loool this advantage was a lot more pronounced than most. You said it yourself! He had no business leading on the cards.

I really want to see him against Whyte. I know he'd win but just out of curiosity.

MitrikDenholm:

2015 Stiverne was a legit champ, granted not the same fighter he faced in the rematch but he earned his belt.
All I see here is Haitian bum
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Kobe Bryant just won an oscar. You can't make this filthup.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:43am On Mar 05, 2018
Donlittle:
Kobe Bryant just won an oscar. You can't make this filthup.

The man does not just dribble the basketball, he has proven his skills transcends basketball.

Congrats to the black mamba.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2018
A40:

No sha kill yourself while you are at it. Lol

Vajayjay. Let me know when you change your mind you spineless sodomite

Naah it wont come to that. Its actually pretty easy.

Never gonna happen. Like i said, principles.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2018
A40:

The point is with Ortiz we can't really tell. Bar Wilder which remotely credible fighter can we point to in his CV? Bear in mind this dude is 39 so whatever version either faced would not be a peak one so it's not really relevant in the discourse
Even in decline, the are levels. A 25 year old is not the same as a 30 year old, a 30 year old isnt the same as a 40 year old. Theres levels to this sh it.

I'm actually legit not mad he won. I like Deontay and I find his personality a lot more entertaining than AJ. Strictly boxing abilities is all I'm tackling here
Punchers chance is something you cant overlook when discussing boxing abilities.

Loool this advantage was a lot more pronounced than most. You said it yourself! He had no business leading on the cards.

I really want to see him against Whyte. I know he'd win but just out of curiosity.
Right now the only fight the world wants to see is him against joshua, maybe if joshua keeps ducking he might try whyte or even bellew to get himself acquainted with the UK fans.

All I see here is Haitian bum
Former world champ.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Great day for cavs fans, thompson out for a while, opening a bottle of sparkling blackcurrant juice to celebrate. We are 19-22 with him and 17-3 without him. Seems the the cavs are going on a run!

But even if you dont believe in curses, this man was a rock, played 82 games for four years in a row and was a gladiator, crucial to this team winning a title. But since he started dating a kardashian, he has become a bum, one of the worst players in the league and has been injured twice already this season. Coincidence? I think not!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Roland17:

The man does not just dribble the basketball, he has proven his skills transcends basketball.

Congrats to the black mamba.
Truly. I have always seen him as a smart individual. Especially when I found out he speaks multiple languages fluently.

Congrats to him, not always easy for someone to retire and be able to do something else apart from play basketball.

Glad he is able to stop playing the game he loves and was able to find something else he seems to enjoy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Roland17:

I had to add that immediately because that is a portion of the problem.
Although, I feel bad for lue. With a player like Lebron, and his skill set, you just have no choice than to run things around him.

I mean what other choice do you have?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Donlittle:
Although, I feel bad for lue. With a player like Lebron, and his skill set, you just have no choice than to run things around him.

I mean what other choice do you have?

Firstly, I fault the organization for not trusting Lue enough, which may be as a result of his ineptitude in coaching and managing the team. I am going to use Brad and Boston as an example not because they are my team but because they are the perfect example.

The only person in the entire Celtics organization that is empowered to speak publicly about G. Hayward's injury is Brad Stevens and this is because the organization trusts Brad and understand the dangers of having multiple speakers. Can you imagine if this was the Cavs? You would have heard from D. Gilbert, Lebron, other players and Lue.

Irrespective of Bron's star power, Lue is passive about his tactics and coaching of the team and this is killing the confidence of the players around Bron. Lue is not the first coach to manage a superstar in the NBA. E. Spoelstra (one of my favorite coaches) was in a similar situation, even worse if I may add but he found a way to enforce his tactics and style on the team, irrespective of Bron's needs.

Sadly, any honest person would tell you they can't say what Lue's style is because he failed to build an identity because he did not want to rock the boat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Roland17:

Firstly, I fault the organization for not trusting Lue enough, which may be as a result of his ineptitude in coaching and managing the team. I am going to use Brad and Boston as an example not because they are my team but because they are the perfect example.

The only person in the entire Celtics organization that is empowered to speak publicly about G. Hayward's injury is Brad Stevens and this is because the organization trusts Brad and understand the dangers of having multiple speakers. Can you imagine if this was the Cavs? You would have heard from D. Gilbert, Lebron, other players and Lue.

Irrespective of Bron's star power, Lue is passive about his tactics and coaching of the team and this is killing the confidence of the players around Bron. Lue is not the first coach to manage a superstar in the NBA. E. Spoelstra (one of my favorite coaches) was in a similar situation, even worse if I may add but he found a way to enforce his tactics and style on the team, irrespective of Bron's needs.

Sadly, any honest person would tell you they can't say what Lue's style is because he failed to build an identity because he did not want to rock the boat.

Same LeBron Lue dynamic won a championship. Same LeBron Lue dynamic has been to two straight finals. Until Brad Stevens wins a championship or knocks out the Cavs in a playoff series all this lengthy epistles you are typing about the Cavs organisation is useless. It's not as if we are still not going to sweep the Celtics if they are fortunate enough to even meet us.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Larry Nance just bullying the pistons, 17 and 9 + a few steals with 3 to go in the first half. Zizic playing good defence and looking sound. Point is TT isn't even the best player on Zizics planet let alone Larry nance who is looking like an absolute steal. TT should honestly not even be in the rotation.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2018
TT is out and we're cooking again, coincidence? I think not! I really like the ball movement and LeBron playing within a system. I love the defensive effort and energy. Everyone is eating on the offense. Great game we should close. Hopefully a sign of better things to come.

But seriously, these fouls on LeBron are becoming ridiculous.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Not a hater in anyway shape or form but for some reason the Celtics tend to play better without Kyrie Irving.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:01am On Mar 06, 2018
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22660695

These ankles wen una dey break, there is God ohh!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Mehhhhhn Fück Isaiah Thomas.

Short-Impish bastard.

Ordinary free throw you can't make...now wonder you be like I for ground.

Thunder. angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
This one pain me dieeeeeeeee.

Jazz kon win. lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ,I feel personally attacked. angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Who does KCPrïck think he is sef? undecided undecided

Why was he allowed to take shots at the final minutes of the 4th quarter??The black shït. angry

Fuücccccck. lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Roland17:

"Any honest person", you said. Funny enough you're not faulting lebron or making him the bad man here but as usual, not everyone would understand especially them LeBron minions. Maybe na IQ something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2264) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.