Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1672930 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
SmooshCHN:
"Any honest person", you said. Funny enough you're not faulting lebron or making him the bad man here but as usual, not everyone would understand especially them LeBron minions. Maybe na IQ something.

I'm just saying the same dynamics you sissies keep trying to criticize has won a championship and has only lost one playoff series they should lose. It's not about faulting LeBron or not, it's about someone whose team has been sodomized consecutively by LeBron and was swept last year by the Cavs trying to be condescending about the same opposition.

LOL I swear this thread is filled with a bunch of gaping pussi*s cheesy. You especially are like a woman, gossip and shades. Where is your cohones? If you want to talk about someone send for him directly, small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
All that space and still made no sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
SmooshCHN:
All that space and still made no sense.

Be kind to mad people.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Like I said. Gaping vaginas.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
SmooshCHN:
"Any honest person", you said. Funny enough you're not faulting lebron or making him the bad man here but as usual, not everyone would understand especially them LeBron minions. Maybe na IQ something.
IQ something, person wey take him IQ test from igbogbi na him you wan they yab like that?

I no they there o. Before them say we no get sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Salute to the Mamba. An Oscar!! Unreal

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Even in decline, the are levels. A 25 year old is not the same as a 30 year old, a 30 year old isnt the same as a 40 year old. Theres levels to this sh it.
Lol what can the difference in levels between a 41 year old and a 39 year old possibly be? At best we can both agree they were both washed up

MitrikDenholm:

Punchers chance is something you cant overlook when discussing boxing abilities.
Not at all. But AJ has iron fists as well

MitrikDenholm:

Right now the only fight the world wants to see is him against joshua, maybe if joshua keeps ducking he might try whyte or even bellew to get himself acquainted with the UK fans.

The money has to be right. I don't think Deontay even has an agent. I'm sure the snag is over dough with Deontay inflating his worth. He would probably be demanding for 40% of the purse. And this is a ninja who can't sell a 15k arena outside his city

MitrikDenholm:

Former world champ

So was Charles Martin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
http://kwese.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/22657370/canelo-alvarez-tests-positive-banned-drug-clenbuterol-ahead-gennady-golovkin-fight

Bwahahaha! So it turns out Canelo was juicing! I shoulda known that Ginger muthaphucka could not be trusted! MitrikDenholm would you come out here and explain this fraud?

Lol from dubious refs in the first fight to Canelo juicing ahead of the 2nd and since God knows when. What's the point? Might as well let everybody juice and let the best juicer win
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
A40:
http://kwese.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/22657370/canelo-alvarez-tests-positive-banned-drug-clenbuterol-ahead-gennady-golovkin-fight

Bwahahaha! So it turns out Canelo was juicing! I shoulda known that Ginger muthaphucka could not be trusted! MitrikDenholm would you come out here and explain this fraud?

Lol from dubious refs in the first fight to Canelo juicing ahead of the 2nd and since God knows when. What's the point? Might as well let everybody juice and let the best juicer win

You should know by now that the fighting scene is filled with juicers. The better your chemist the likelier you are to get away with it. Seeing as he's being promoted by oscar who is a known juicer himself I'm not sure his protests hold much water so let's see how the investigation goes. Apparently clenbuterol is commonly found in mexican meat as its used to increase their growth and that's what he's claiming.

But seriously, why would he need Peds against a golovkin who seems like he's on the decline? I guess after what happened with Jon Jones I shouldn't be surprised nowadays, all fighters are a bunch of knuckleheads (pun intended).

This is really disappointing because he's my favourite boxer right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

You should know by now that the fighting scene is filled with juicers. The better your chemist the likelier you are to get away with it. Seeing as he's being promoted by oscar who is a known juicer himself I'm not sure his protests hold much water so let's see how the investigation goes. Apparently clenbuterol is commonly found in mexican meat as its use to increase their growth and that's what he's claiming.

But seriously, why would he need Peds against a golovkin who seems like he's on the decline? I guess after what happened with Jon Jones I shouldn't be surprised nowadays, all fighters are a bunch of knuckleheads (pun intended).

This is really disappointing because he's my favourite boxer right now.
I want to give him the benefit of a doubt because he has not been caught before however USADA has been warning about this drug found in beef since 2011. I find it hard to believe that a professional fighter from Mexico would not know this and take extra precaution. It's a ready made alibi.

Jon Jones is a hopeless case

What Clenbuterol does I researched is: It boosts stamina and allows you cut weight easily. It's a significant advantage because it burns fat by increasing metabolism without the ensuing stamina loss

For real Canelo couldn't get organic beef? Them no born me yesterday nau. Anyway I'm pretty sure the fight would still hold. Too much money at stake
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
A40:
I want to give him the benefit of a doubt because he has not been caught before however USADA has been warning about this drug found in beef since 2011. I find it hard to believe that a professional fighter from Mexico would not know this and take extra precaution. It's a ready made alibi.

Jon Jones is a hopeless case

What Clenbuterol does I researched is: It boosts stamina and allows you cut weight easily. It's a significant advantage because it burns fat by increasing metabolism without the ensuing stamina loss

For real Canelo couldn't get organic beef? Them no born me yesterday nau. Anyway I'm pretty sure the fight would still hold. Too much money at stake

Exactly, seems like a ready made alibi.

The fight will definitely proceed but if canelo wins, his victory will have question marks attached.

I feel like a fool for saying this but somehow I'm still rooting for Jon jones.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
A40:
Might as well let everybody juice and let the best juicer win
grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
What kind of hex is following the Spurs this year? Rudy Gay just came back and ruptured his eardrum it appears
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
A40:

Remember after the first fight, I told you i did not trust Canelo or any Mexican boxer because of how much juice they use. I am not buying the meat contamination argument because he is not an amateur boxer, he knew what was going on, he only thought it would not be detected. The fight will go on as planned but like you mentioned, his legacy after the fight irrespective is damaged.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Exactly, seems like a ready made alibi.

The fight will definitely proceed but if canelo wins, his victory will have question marks attached.

I feel like a fool for saying this but somehow I'm still rooting for Jon jones.
Why would I want to fight Jon Jones? I like Jon Jones but he needs to be out of the sport for good. Multiple positive tests naa! His legacy is tainted permanently
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Roland17:

Remember after the first fight, I told you i did not trust Canelo or any Mexican boxer because of how much juice they use. I am not buying the meat contamination argument because he is not an amateur boxer, he knew what was going on, he only thought it would not be detected. The fight will go on as planned but like you mentioned, his legacy after the fight irrespective is damaged.
You are right. I just no reason go there because despite De La Hoya's rep Canelo has been relatively clean.

The advantage of the drugs are undeniable and not the type that can be found in you and you feign ignorance

You mean he couldn't afford a nutrionist that could get him wholesome organic beef?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Michael Malone is clearly not the man to lead Denver to the promise land.

In a game you needed to win in a tight playoff race you bench Jokic the entire 4th quarter against a team tanking on purpose? What kind of fucktardioua coach is that
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2018
After carefully observing this situation. Canelos story holds up. I'm on his side again. Apparently it's contaminating food all over Mexico. Plus it was found in trace amount. Give him the benefit of the doubt I say.

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2018
These Rockets should keep some Ws abeg. I don't want to hear any choke story in the playoffs. Harden, especially you....

Ditto, the rest of the top 3 that are having one streak or the other. Somebody break this shït up angry

In other news, since Gobert has been back, the Jazz has the best defense in the NBA and have gone on a 10 game winning streak (16-2 run currently). This is the kind of jazz I need in my life no pun intended.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol is Ibaka trying to set the single season ejection record? It's incredible what the Raptors have been able to do without that wasteman..

I hope Anthony Davis isn't too badly hurt. Since Boogie went down he and Jrue Holiday have been balling out of their minds
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Decale:
These Rockets should keep some Ws abeg. I don't want to hear any choke story in the playoffs. Harden, especially you....

Ditto, the rest of the top 3 that are having one streak or the other. Somebody break this shït up angry

In other news, since Gobert has been back, the Jazz has the best defense in the NBA and have gone on a 10 game winning streak (16-2 run currently). This is the kind of jazz I need in my life no pun intended.

i know what you mean...some of those wins feel like video game, and I know playoffs will be tougher. That said, I like Harden's mentality this year. He is forcing the issue more than he used to. I think CP3 and the diss by former coach (cant remember his name right now) are helping.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Folks, this is the last week of nairaleague - next week its playoffs, in case someone didnt know. who is sylvanus btw? pls comot sodiq for dis playoffs o, for joephemzyz sake grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 09, 2018
birdman:

i know what you mean...some of those wins feel like video game, and I know playoffs will be tougher. That said, I like Harden's mentality this year. He is forcing the issue more than he used to. I think CP3 and the diss by former coach (cant remember his name right now) are helping.
kevin mchale?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Goose pimples all over my body, I found myself clapping when Brown got up. These guys are placing their lives on the line every time they hit the court.

The NBA is one family, fans of the Cavs showed it on the first night when Hayward went down and now the Timberwolves.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Step aside, it's the Kyrie show..

And that pass!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Donlittle:
kevin mchale?

yup. lowlife angry
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
birdman:
Folks, this is the last week of nairaleague - next week its playoffs, in case someone didnt know. who is sylvanus btw? pls comot sodiq for dis playoffs o, for joephemzyz sake grin
Lmao!!! It's all broken down in the APP. He has to beat me 8-2 to qualify. If he doesn't qualify, I can as well say goodbye to him trading me Curry. How dem dey bench all the squad? Sodiq for the W. Joephemzyz jazz has to end next week.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
birdman:

yup. lowlife angry
was this recent again?
Re: The NBA Begins by toriweymeksense: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Search and book your flight from www.finalgist.com... Rebooking is absolutely free just incase something happen... Start booking today!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Man this Raptors bench is a problem.

We are essentially seeing what happens when the 3-ball is not falling for the Rockets. I'm keen to see if they can find another way to win
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Van Vleet. This guy was undrafted FFS. What a player
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Damn James Harden! 35pts! And he's done it without free throw help for the most part. These Rockets aren't going away

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2264) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.