Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668343 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:59am On May 28, 2018
At this stage we have to qualify.. I don't see Houston beating this Cavs team.. I'm not seeing it.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:59am On May 28, 2018
Ewuro4:

Don’t be rude dude. That’s the best NBA player in the world.
I know he is the best on the world, but the best he can get against Golden states or Rockets is one game in Cleveland.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:01am On May 28, 2018
I love you dude... foreva!!! kiss

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Naah man in the heat of the moment in a game 7, you dunk on the goat, you let him know. He'll show that to his grand kids one day.

How bout now tho. Always stay gracious because you may find yourself on the receiving end. Same goes for Boston fans (not roland17). Thdy rub me the wrong way
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2018
SmooshCHN:
At this stage we have to qualify.. I don't see Houston beating this Cavs team.. I'm not seeing it.
No way Cavs wil win Rockets, I can’t imagine it. Houston have better offense and defense. Houston is better in every aspect. Rockets with outscore them, have more Rebounds.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01am On May 28, 2018
BarthramLestat:
I'd rather the Cavs lose at home than in front of these ugly fire crotched goblins. Id also much rather the Cavs win in front of these afforementioned manky freak shows. If you're going to lose this series you might as well lose it at the Q. At least LeBron also gets to say his goodbye.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:02am On May 28, 2018
Ewuro4:
I love you dude... foreva!!! kiss

I want to be the king when i grow up cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:03am On May 28, 2018
birdman:

I want to be the king when i grow up cheesy cheesy grin

Yes ooo grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:03am On May 28, 2018
ugly game but fun nonetheless.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03am On May 28, 2018
The east has officially become a cakewalk! Stephen A, Skip bayless Charles Barkley and co. on suicide watch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:06am On May 28, 2018
ipledge10:
I know he is the best on the world, but the best he can get against Golden states or Rockets is one game in Cleveland.

I don’t care.

Give respect where it’s due ... gotta give him what he deserves, played 48mins, controlled the play all 4 Qs... he’s forever will be the best of all time.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:06am On May 28, 2018
Roland17:
Congratulations to Bron and the Cavs.

Bro, i feel ur pain on this one. Going to be a long night for the celtics players in that lockeroom. Kyrie and Hayward with tatum makes this team the warriors of the east next year

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:07am On May 28, 2018
Ewuro4:

I don’t care.

Give respect where it’s due ... gotta give him what he deserves, played 48mins, controlled the play all 4 Qs... he’s forever will be the best of all time.
cause he beat a team led by horford and a rookie? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2018
BarthramLestat:
The east has officially become a cakewalk! Stephen A, Skip bayless and co. on suicide watch!

Skip is having nightmares tonite. I can see sharpe grinning grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:07am On May 28, 2018
In as much as I despise Celtics with every tendon in my body, I wanted a non Cavs-Warriors relationship

Rockets, abeg end this love affair tomorrow...
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:10am On May 28, 2018
It was a great game but anyone that thinks rozier can run an offense for a team gunning for a championship must be high on oshogbo weed.

Kyrie was missed badly tonight.

Roland17 you guys might have lost but the east is definitely yours for the taking next year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:10am On May 28, 2018
donlittle25:

That’s my queue ... cheerio

#veryrudedisrespectfullot
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:11am On May 28, 2018
donlittle25:

Folks, even if you dont really like Lebron, enjoy this.

Because we dont know the next time this kind of talent level will be in the league. Once Lebron slows down and retires, we may never see this kind of greatness for a long time.

A reporter was saying earlier today, how when MJ retired it took so long to find a comparable talent. Folks, enjoy these moments. We are witnesses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:14am On May 28, 2018
He’s the best playa in the world... get that in your skulls and work hard to achieve like him. (Of course not up to his strides)

No crime
Great family
Zero scandal
Head screwed on tight

Get off your caves , stop the ruthless hate and give respect to whom is due.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:17am On May 28, 2018
birdman:

Because we dont know the next time this kind of talent level will be in the league. Once Lebron slows down and retires, we may never see this kind of greatness for a long time.

A reporter was saying earlier today, how when MJ retired it took so long to find a comparable talent. Folks, enjoy these moments. We are witnesses

Thank you birdman.

See you at the Finals wink

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:17am On May 28, 2018
birdman:

Bro, i feel ur pain on this one. Going to be a long night for the celtics players in that lockeroom. Kyrie and Hayward with tatum makes this team the warriors of the east next year
So true and am not even trying to be magnanimous.
This Tatum guy and his just a rookie!!
If I sound a bit starstruck this is my first real look at the guy.
Mark Jackson said even when Hayward and Kyrie comeback he might be the 2nd best player on the team. No be slip of tongue o.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19am On May 28, 2018
birdman:

LeBron will join Philly and make sure they never make the finals until he retires.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On May 28, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Mark Jackson said even when Hayward and Kyrie comeback he might be the 2nd best player on the team. No be slip of tongue o.

He's better than Hayward that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:22am On May 28, 2018
birdman:

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:22am On May 28, 2018
And now for the west, in fact I don't even care. It's all Brons plan.

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:24am On May 28, 2018
SIRcumalot:

One small issue with Tatum. NBA is more than just skill. Remember westbrook and durants early years? Among wade, melo snd lebron melo shone the brightest initially. Yet see where we are now. Tatum has a loooong way to go. And there are half a dozen other rookie stars just as good in the league

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:25am On May 28, 2018
Roland17

I wanted to go super Saiyan troll level on you but other than the LeBron hate which is understandable you seem like a swell guy. Your team overachieved, that's the truth of it and you can't ask for more than that. Many predicted you'd be out in the first round but the east is the king's court but you made him work for it. Cheer up.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:26am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=donlittle25 post=67944063][/quote]

U no well lol. Whick kin pic be dat
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:34am On May 28, 2018
I saw the haters creeping but they've all disappeared! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:49am On May 28, 2018
I left the game at 71-69 or so. Kudos to Cavs for slugging out a game 7 at Boston. Score line reflects zero offense for the Celts in crunch. They will learn from the exposure and be better. They missed Kyrie and to some degree Hayward whose experiences may have counted today. But I am happy they don’t get to taste a finals already. That young talented team would grow up so fast which I want to stall for a few years where Curry can pick all his rings.

Oh well, we expect a crazy game at Rockets tomorrow. We have not particularly shot there well but I am happy that Klay and Curry have figured out Warriors ball and will play more freely tomorrow.

Barring a crazy shooting night for Harden and his acolytes, I think GSW just about edge it. I expect a 13pt win for GSW.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:03am On May 28, 2018
LeBron James is unreal though. Otherworldly even. Can’t believe he played 48mins in his 15th season and was still the best player on both ends.

I hope GSW players were watching him. The man played through it all and got his team over the hump. 8 straight finals. I am in awe.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:12am On May 28, 2018
Karius Terry.

I don’t know you recover from this my man.

I don’t think Celts keep you.

And you need a patient coach like Brad to help develop you.

Sad it had to end this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.