Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,483 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Vote: Freshman Of The Year 2011 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vote: Freshman Of The Year 2011 (630 Views)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Music Act For The Year 2011? - Vote Now! / Part Iv (the Conclusion) - Continuation -- Happy New Year 2011: 40 Good Hot Song / Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote: Freshman Of The Year 2011 by pckid: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
With the handful/abundance of new artistes buzzing on the scene, QMarkMag presents a list of The industry’s most promising talent, who scored their biggest hit this year. Winner [with nominees and friends] would be hosted on January 25th at Koko Lounge, Sabo Lagos, Nigeria. A compilation would ensue too.

FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR CANDIDATES:

Brymo
Government: Ashimi Olawale Ibrahim
Armour: Ara, Drifting

ARA is Brymo’s 1st official single as a Choc Boy after he rose to instant fame with his feature on the biggest single of 2010, Oleku by Ice Prince. He has also been on a few other features including Action Film by M.I, Attention by 2-Shotz and Ma wo be’ by Sasha. Brymo’s sophomore album - “Son Of a Kapenta” (son of a carpenter) is in the works.

Rayce
GOvernment name: Rayce Amoni Kingsley
Armour: Roll

Recording Artiste, Songwriter and Music Producer. He possess an excellent production and arranging skills. “I used to watch Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie on television and I figured I could do what they was doing” were the exact words of Rayce while he as young.’Roll’ was release, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/12/vote-freshman-of-the-year/

Re: Vote: Freshman Of The Year 2011 by sturvs: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2011
abeg davido wins jor.

but rayce - roll is a mad jam sha

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Voice Training Instructor. / [VIDEO] Tuface At The United Sounds Of Africa Tour Concert / Wizkid To Go Back To EME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.