Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie (9862 Views)

Buhari, Your Change Is Causing Despondency – Okogie / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by talktrue1(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2011
MOG, you said it all. Not those that will tell us to keep praying whereas the house of prayer isn't safe anymore
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by opribo(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2011
GEJ will drag Nigeria into war due to his inexperience in tackling basic domestic issues and his lack of foresight as to the immediate wants of Nigerians. To say that tenure elongation, fuel subsidy removal, spending collosal amounts on government well being and boko haram etc are the immediate solutions to our problem. IMO ammounts to a disconnection between government and todays realities.

At times like this I begin to compare the military government and democracy.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by y2kaustin(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2011
maybe our security Thiefs(Chiefs), should invite "jack Bauer" to Nigeria or they should go and watch 24hours,from Season 1 to 8.that might help, lol
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Concept(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2011

Forums / Politics / Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote?
on: June 21, 2011, 03:10 PM

I do not see anything GOOD in Goodluck, he is nervous, no confidence, such character cannot lead a state like Nigeria of people with smart ideas who mostly channel them to crook ways. Everything he has done before the election is graft in cash and kind, even if a madman comes to pledge his loyalty, he will surely go with "egunje" Nigeria has been customized with corrupt practises and the mentality has been passed to the unborn, you are infected so am I. Most Nigerians do not know how to live a normal life without cutting corners; something must surely come besides salary, let me tell you, the root of all our problem in Nigeria is corruption. Corruption encourages laziness, lackadaisical attitude to work because the mind is set to have a reward at the end of a duty, legal or illegal.

There is no way things can work like this. If we can wrestle the society from the grip of this syndrome called corruption. PHCN will work, Refineries will work smoothly and importation of petroleum products will cease, credible candidates will emerge after elections, unemployment will reduce, those companies closing down will flourish; they die because their board members are corrupt and so on,

How do we achieve this? We need a BETTER THIEF because a day healing is not enough for a madman, there will still be exhibition of some traits sometimes. Mr. Fashola and Buhari/Bakare are good examples. They have administrative skills and discipline respectively. GEJ and his wife;Dame have sometimes been linked to EFCC harrassement, the reason they still walk around tall is the goodluck syndrome, we all know the story. The society is being characterised with corruption as a normal way of life and it is this society that produces the expected leader however starting like this will help us until we get to people that can lead and have zero tolerance for corruption.

Mr. Goodluck does not have these qualities and the antidote to the corruption's venom, he does not have(clueless). If BB were voted in, I am sure by now many of our flamboyant politicians including GEJ would have sought for asylum in another country, that is when you can see how the real EFCC can bite. I see him as the first Nigeria president ever that is not pragmatic, he always sees it the way he sees others seeing it. Mr. President should act like a man with authority.

Nevertheless, Nigerians have decided to put themselves in SELF SLAVERY for another 4 years. Logically, I do not see why the GEJ of a man is voted in; a man who depleted the inherited foreign reserves his predecessor has built over the years within the few months the baton of presidency was passed to him. I heard a gallon of kerosene now sells for N1,500. What is the hope of a common man. Where is our value. I want Nigeria to boil, some of these leaders have to go. Corruption has to be tamed now, I say now or else Nigeria is doomed. Please leave me with my opinion in case it does not align with yours, another 4 years is ahead of us, after that I can take your insults. My prophesy is live on transmission please do not dial/tune the channel, more are to coming your way. GEJ lovers U never see anything. Under the supervision of these man, they will milk Nigeria dry.

^^^^^
The prophesy above is still intact. It is 4 years of hell, next time when you vote, put aside sentiment and vote on credence.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by ikanya: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2011
GEJ's administration has been a disaster from the very first second he was inaugurated. His interest in realizing his second term bid has crippled and handicapped him from bringing those behind the bombing of innocent Nigerians to early graves, to justice. For those who survive the blasts, they will live with heavy bodily scares for the rest of their lives, and for those of us who are far from the blast scene, are we any better than those living in Gaza, Somalia, Southern Sudan, etc?
The fear that the arrest of those behind these blasts will cause his second term agenda serious set backs has handicapped him, and he has chosen to use innocent Nigerian lives as a sacrifice for his WICKED AMBITION.
On the issue of subsidy, it is obvious that the core issue that forced the Greek and Italian Heads of Government to resign was because they refused to implement the policies of some International Monetary Institutions which would further plunged their people into deeper hardship, but here we are, with a script written by this INSTITUTIONS (International Capitalist Organizations), handed to the present Nigeria minister of Finance (Mrs. Ngozi O.I.), President GEJ is more than willing to implement their policy of SUBSIDY on the down stream sector, against every good reasons, without caring a heck how those who supposedly voted for him feel.
The obvious reason for his insistence in the implementation of the Fuel subsidy removal is to impress on the Western Powers (Britain, U.S. France, Germany, etc., that he is a trusted ally whose second term bid they must support. GEJ has not only failed Nigerians, he has failed the more the ethnic and religious bigots who championed his cause before, during and after the the elections, and has dealt a deadly blow to the hope and aspirations of the minority groups who thought that through GEJ, The Big Three, will learn to trust and respect the minority ethnic groups, on the issues of the "Nigeria's Project".
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by jaso1(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2011
Most of the time truth is bitter and hard to be said. It take a courage and boldness and this you rarely observed in those that dominating Nigeria system today. we are in a country where chronic harm-Rubber superseding affair of the nation, pretend as pastor and Imam and taken advantage of our collective weakness. our pastors today are more dangerous than Boko haram, they brainwash poor Nigerians by making them believe in wrongful fate. our graduate quickly seek spiritual influence after long year without job. These are the basic things of life and primary objectives of any effective govt. Professional graduate beggar filled up our streets now begin in other to sustain their living, the country with hip-hop and Okada economy and nobody doing anything to put thing to the track. god punish devil.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by otokx(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2011
No
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Concept:

Forums / Politics / Re: To All GEJ Supporters - Do You Regret Your Vote?
on: June 21, 2011, 03:10 PM

I do not see anything GOOD in Goodluck, he is nervous, no confidence, such character cannot lead a state like Nigeria of people with smart ideas who mostly channel them to crook ways. Everything he has done before the election is graft in cash and kind, even if a madman comes to pledge his loyalty, he will surely go with "egunje" Nigeria has been customized with corrupt practises and the mentality has been passed to the unborn, you are infected so am I. Most Nigerians do not know how to live a normal life without cutting corners; something must surely come besides salary, let me tell you, the root of all our problem in Nigeria is corruption. Corruption encourages laziness, lackadaisical attitude to work because the mind is set to have a reward at the end of a duty, legal or illegal.

There is no way things can work like this. If we can wrestle the society from the grip of this syndrome called corruption. PHCN will work, Refineries will work smoothly and importation of petroleum products will cease, credible candidates will emerge after elections, unemployment will reduce, those companies closing down will flourish; they die because their board members are corrupt and so on,

How do we achieve this? We need a BETTER THIEF because a day healing is not enough for a madman, there will still be exhibition of some traits sometimes. Mr. Fashola and Buhari/Bakare are good examples. They have administrative skills and discipline respectively. GEJ and his wife;Dame have sometimes been linked to EFCC harrassement, the reason they still walk around tall is the goodluck syndrome, we all know the story. The society is being characterised with corruption as a normal way of life and it is this society that produces the expected leader however starting like this will help us until we get to people that can lead and have zero tolerance for corruption.

Mr. Goodluck does not have these qualities and the antidote to the corruption's venom, he does not have(clueless). If BB were voted in, I am sure by now many of our flamboyant politicians including GEJ would have sought for asylum in another country, that is when you can see how the real EFCC can bite. I see him as the first Nigeria president ever that is not pragmatic, he always sees it the way he sees others seeing it. Mr. President should act like a man with authority.

Nevertheless, Nigerians have decided to put themselves in SELF SLAVERY for another 4 years. Logically, I do not see why the GEJ of a man is voted in; a man who depleted the inherited foreign reserves his predecessor has built over the years within the few months the baton of presidency was passed to him. I heard a gallon of kerosene now sells for N1,500. What is the hope of a common man. Where is our value. I want Nigeria to boil, some of these leaders have to go. Corruption has to be tamed now, I say now or else Nigeria is doomed. Please leave me with my opinion in case it does not align with yours, another 4 years is ahead of us, after that I can take your insults. My prophesy is live on transmission please do not dial/tune the channel, more are to coming your way. GEJ lovers U never see anything. Under the supervision of these man, they will milk Nigeria dry.

^^^^^
The prophesy above is still intact. It is 4 years of hell, next time when you vote, put aside sentiment and vote on credence.

There is nothing more to add to your statement.

Many of those who wanted to lynch me before the presidential election are now too ashamed to utter a word.
Of course, only i-d-i-ots and those who were deceived voted for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by olajide8(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Months ago I posted this issue of the cluelessness of GEJ, good intentions, but cluelessness of prioritization, part of those to blame for our predicament is IBB that took nigeria and registered it as an islamic state with ICC, now I don't know how many people love chess but I love it to a fault, gorilla warfare is what we are up against, and how do you fight a member of your family whom eats and drinks with you kills another person and doesn't wear any uniform making it hard for you to identify the person, how do you kill a 12year old kid asked to detonate a bomb to take your life a family man with children older and younger then him, depending on you for survival, how do you battle a man that is out for vengence over the death of his son or father, simple by making sure his possible targets are reduced and a suspension total curb of items which could be used as a backing or re-enforcement to the existing strength of the person,
Basically the establishment of a border control agents manned by people just like in the united states not the rubbish immigration we have that are located at only specific places, we are talking about 1 man to 2km radius of our borders this alone would employ 200,000-300,000 nigerians with an average salary of between 30,000-50,000 these same, whom would have probably decided to become radicalized, the study of those nigerians that have travelled to the mid east in the last 8years (these people don't believe in democracy and they are part of the gensis of the problem, we even sponsored them on pilgrimages to learn how to kill us) then the acceptance of some of these elements to a sharia state and a collection of all their identities a full monitor of their movement as they would be told that they are within a free trade zone and movement outside those area's requiries full disclosure its should be easy because they are uneducated HARAMIC and if they could be easily convinced to fight and kill innocent people of the state, it would also be easy for the state to convince them, subsequently the most important thing JUSTICE and EQUALITY should be further sort after this is the cause of the problems leadership by example don't tell us you would be using 900million plus for feeding you and the vice president while an average nigerian wakes up thinking of what he would eat your wife the first lady shouldn't be given the power to steal and misbehave the way, this one is, or turai did, acting with impunity against fellow nigerians because you have the power of state behind your husband. Its endless
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by executinal(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
How did a problem which began in 1914 become President Jonathan's fault? The killings started with the Igbo in Bukuru, Jos in 1945 and by the hands of Hausa-fulani and continued in Kano in 1953 till its climax in 1967 -1 970. It resumed in 1980 and has continued ever since. Is the problem Jonathan or Nigeria? Why did the rest of Nigeria stand with the Hausa-fulani against the Igbo for the reward of malice?
I am not a believer of the British concoction called Nigeria.

Despite all steps taken by great men who had lived to create a workable Nigeria, the opposite had been the result. The man ‘Zik’ spent his days championing a “one Nigeria” even to the detriment of the entire Igbo nation. And in Aburi, Ojukwu made yet another difficult effort to create and sustain a workable and profitable-for-all Nigeria; but, as always, leaders who were born- frightened of the Igbos-, and who have lived all their lives on guard against Ndigbo would not give room for any meaningful development in Nigeria. Immediately Gowon returned from Ghana, he dashed any hope remaining for Nigeria, and then made arrangements for war.
I am constrained to respond to this piece consequent my troubled spirit about Nigeria's past, present and future. I make reference to what George Bush (senior) said during the first USA incursion in Iraq. He said "if only Iraq could see the amount of military forces amassed in the desert against it". If only Nigeria could see her bleak future, she would give up anything to avoid that. As much as I wish Nigeria well now and in the future, the country is unavoidably set on self distrust.

I do not at the moment reside in the affected areas and although I am presently residing comfortably where I am but what does it profit a man if you live comfortably some where and your kids and kin are languishing at the other end. I am continuously drained emotionally each time I remember the hardships my people are subjected to in Nigeria on daily basis without hope of ending.

My worries are compounded by the fact that our leaders past and present from the local government to the presidency have taken undue advantage of the docility or passiveness of Nigerians.
The handwriting on the wall is that Nigeria is becoming a rolling stone that gathers no moss. Nigeria is finished and any hope that Nigeria will one day become like the developed countries of the west in our generation is a delusional,
Sovereignty is the answer to all this shits and motherfuc,kers
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by POTUT(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
Does Jonathan have real friends who live outside Abuja that can tell him he is not getting it right?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by monex(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
I respect Okogie's comments and I think he is right. if you look at GEJ's govt with an unbiased mind, you will see that GEJ is confused. He is also DEFINITELY not acting his own scripts. The fuel subsidy debates gave a hint where the idea came from. His ability to talk intelligently is questionable; every time the guy utters something, it gives you a lack of confidence in his government.

Regarding Boko haram, i might not want to castigate GEJ cos the prob is more complex than we think and trust me, if I ask all nairalanders to proffer a solution, each person will critique the other's  proferred soltuion and call it stupid. most people who talk he recannot answer in non-vague terms what they would do if they were GEJ. I don't think any sane person would relate BH's activities to the fight for equity and justice.  (aplologies Bisi AKANDE if what I heard you said was true).
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by olajide8(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
At this stage I believe we should serve as a resource base from which clueless people in power know if they are clueless the generality of us are not
Orikinla:

There is nothing more to add to your statement.

Many of those who wanted to lynch me before the presidential election are now too ashamed to utter a word.
Of course, only i-d-i-ots and those who were deceived voted for GEJ.

But do we continue to look at the faults like Jesus Christ said show me one person amongst you that has not sinned before cast the first stone
executinal:

How did a problem which began in 1914 become President Jonathan's fault? The killings started with the Igbo in Bukuru, Jos in 1945 and by the hands of Hausa-fulani and continued in Kano in 1953 till its climax in 1967 -1 970. It resumed in 1980 and has continued ever since. Is the problem Jonathan or Nigeria? Why did the rest of Nigeria stand with the Hausa-fulani against the Igbo for the reward of malice?
I am not a believer of the British concoction called Nigeria.

Despite all steps taken by great men who had lived to create a workable Nigeria, the opposite had been the result. The man ‘Zik’ spent his days championing a “one Nigeria” even to the detriment of the entire Igbo nation. And in Aburi, Ojukwu made yet another difficult effort to create and sustain a workable and profitable-for-all Nigeria; but, as always, leaders who were born- frightened of the Igbos-, and who have lived all their lives on guard against Ndigbo would not give room for any meaningful development in Nigeria. Immediately Gowon returned from Ghana, he dashed any hope remaining for Nigeria, and then made arrangements for war.
I am constrained to respond to this piece consequent my troubled spirit about Nigeria's past, present and future. I make reference to what George Bush (senior) said during the first USA incursion in Iraq. He said "if only Iraq could see the amount of military forces amassed in the desert against it". If only Nigeria could see her bleak future, she would give up anything to avoid that. As much as I wish Nigeria well now and in the future, the country is unavoidably set on self distrust.

I do not at the moment reside in the affected areas and although I am presently residing comfortably where I am but what does it profit a man if you live comfortably some where and your kids and kin are languishing at the other end. I am continuously drained emotionally each time I remember the hardships my people are subjected to in Nigeria on daily basis without hope of ending.

My worries are compounded by the fact that our leaders past and present from the local government to the presidency have taken undue advantage of the docility or passiveness of Nigerians.
The handwriting on the wall is that Nigeria is becoming a rolling stone that gathers no moss. Nigeria is finished and any hope that Nigeria will one day become like the developed countries of the west in our generation is a delusional,
Sovereignty is the answer to all this shits and motherfuc,kers
Yes I agree with you but their time has passed it our turn to leave our own legacy BB definately has
monex:

I respect Okogie's comments and I think he is right. if you look at GEJ's govt with an unbiased mind, you will see that GEJ is confused. He is also DEFINITELY not acting his own scripts. The fuel subsidy debates gave a hint where the idea came from. His ability to talk intelligently is questionable; every time the guy utters something, it gives you a lack of confidence in his government.

Regarding Boko haram, i might not want to castigate GEJ cos the prob is more complex than we think and trust me, if I ask all nairalanders to proffer a solution, each person will critique the other's  proferred soltuion and call it silly. most people who talk he recannot answer in non-vague terms what they would do if they were GEJ. I don't think any sane person would relate BH's activities to the fight for equity and justice.  (aplologies Bisi AKANDE if what I heard you said was true).
With this admission though I am not truely satisfied I would like to believe these are part of the reason I would want to rest my case because we talk and don't proffer solutions I have though like they are they are short term.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Pharoh: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
Good to see people now tackling the main issue, special reference to dmainboss, reference, executinal and lajide, jmain and beaf etc. We just like to follow band wagons and toll the line of what someone said by just agreeing without analyses. We might be educated but we do not have an independent mind to analyse, think and make personal judgement or interpretation concerning what is happening in our environment. We all should just try to be reasonable and focus on the root problems we have so that we can solve it instead of coming here to insult the president.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by BERNIMOORE: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
[b]With due respect to all,i salute your courage and analysis,i understand your frustration expecially if you witness the bomb scene,you cant but vent your anger,but then i will advice those with good intention not to join issues with SOME WHO HAVE CREPT IN USING THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CRISIS TO CONFUSE US SO THAT WE ARE CARRIED AWAY WITH THEIR EVIL PLAN,THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE PRETENDERS AND THEY PRETEND TO SYMPATHYSE BUT HAVE THEIR OWN HIDDEN PLANS,YOU WILL RECOGNISE THEM WHEN YOU ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THEIR OWN VIEW OR SOLUTION,THEY WILL EITHER KEEP QUIET OR DIVERT THE ISSUE BUT RATHER THEY FAN SENTIMENTS TO CONFUSE JUST WATCH OUT, but then i want to add my candid opinion,i am a southern christian and have lived in the north precisely in kaduna and zaria and kano between 1990-2002, i can say that i know how the average northerner reason.and if we must accept the truth,THERE IS A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE between the south and the north,in a nutshell,the south values life;the right to live and respect to humans life,far more than the northerner.LETS NOW LOGICALLY ANALYSE,no name calling or insult here to divert issues pls.starting from our independence till date we have 51 yrs,and the north have ruled for 37 yrs leaving 14yrs for the south,that is they have ruled the nation more than twice of south's and i want to commend the south that they developed themselves without waiting for any leader,yoruba, igbo and others in the central are more educated and those who choose trading i mean the igbo are doing very well EVEN WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUPPORT ,COMPARED TO THE NORTH THAT HAVE BEEN IN POWER EVER SINCE CONTROLLING BILLIONS OF THE COUNTRY BUT IF YOU GO TO KANO expecially and see thousands of uneducated stark illiterates and unproductive people called 'Almajiris'you will melt,they are breed in a way that their reasonings are directed by their clerics or immams.(lets agree thats the way they choose to live maybe its fair for their leaders not develop them to be equiped and educated is their problem do you agree? )but then these Almajiris now turn to be a ready made tools for politicians and are instructed to kill innocents at will, lets just cast our mind back to the LONG AWAITED DEMOCRACY IN 1999 after Abachas sudden death,i was in kaduna,YOU CANT EVEN COMPARE THE WAY PEOPLES WERE SLAUGHTERED THEN OVER AND OVER IN THOUSANDS TO THIS BOKO HARAM MENACE AFTER WHICH THEY ALSO INTRODUCE THE SHARIA LAW THAT UP TILL NOW NEVER CAUGHT UP WITH ANY PROMINENT AND WELL TO DO NORTHERNER JUST NAME ONE,BUT ILLITERATED DEPRIVED OF EDUCATION AND DECENT LIVED WERE CAUGHT WITH THE SHARIA.THE FIRST 4 YRS OF OBASANJO WAS AWASHED WITH VIOLENCE MAINLY IN THE NORTH.MANUFACTURED VIOLENCE MAINLY IN THE NORTH.WHY?
THE BOKO HARAM MAINLY IN THE NORTH STARTED AS A MENACE UNDER YAR'ADUA NOT AS A VIOLENT DANGEROUS SECT BUT WAS SEEN AS A DESTABILISING TOOL TO WELLCOME ANOTHER SOUTHERNER IN GOODLUCK JONATHA,AND TO SHOW THE WHOLE NIGERIA THAT THE BOKO HARAM REGIME HAVE ASSUME A LARGE THAN LIFE COMMAND THE NEW BOKO HARAM STAMP HIS AUTHORITY BY KILLING THE YOUNGER BROTHER YUSUF TO THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM JUST HOURS AFTER MEETING PRESIDENT OBASANJO IN SEPT 17TH.and since then they continue their onslaught MAINLY IN THE NORTH.
BOMB FACTORY MAINLY IN THE NORTH,DAMATURU,KANO AND KADUNA and not in the south.
NOW,WITH THESE FEW ANALYSIS,
1,IS IT JONATHAN'S WHOLE FAULT JUST FEW MONTHS IN OFFICE?
2, LOGICALLY,HOW DO YOU MEASURE 'FAULT' AND 'RESPONSIBILITY' WHEN TIME DURATION PLAYS A HUGE PART IN DETERMINING 'FAILURE'.
3.SHOULD HE JUST RESIGN THE GOVERNMENT TO THE NORTH?AND AND SUCCUMB TO THEIR TREAT. pls i want objective analysis,im waiting pls.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Jonathan has been Nigerias president for around 18months and things get worse by the day

he is soo confused
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Pharoh: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
1,IS IT JONATHAN'S WHOLE FAULT JUST FEW MONTHS IN OFFICE?
2, LOGICALLY,HOW DO YOU MEASURE 'FAULT' AND 'RESPONSIBILITY' WHEN TIME DURATION PLAYS A HUGE PART IN DETERMINING 'FAILURE'.
3.SHOULD HE JUST RESIGN THE GOVERNMENT TO THE NORTH?AND AND SUCCUMB TO THEIR TREAT. pls i want objective analysis,im waiting pls.

Don't be surprised if those people cursing and blabbing about confusion will not come to have this discussion with you because frankly speaking, they do not have any answer to the issues that you just raised.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Jonathan has been president for about 18months

Thats enough time to know which direction he is headed.

Is Jonathan more concerned about succumbing to whoever or the security of lives and properties?

I guess some people are more concerned about their egos and Jonathans reputation than the lives of fellow Nigerians getting killed because of the cluelessness of govt
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by BERNIMOORE: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
[b]WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER THE PRESIDENCY COMES FROM THE SOUTH, YOU SEE VIOLENCE STARTS,IGNITES AND SPEARHEADED FROM THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WITH THE AIM OF SPREADING ACROSS THE COUNTRY,
THE FIRST 4 YRS OF OBASANJO WAS AWASHED WITH VIOLENCE MAINLY IN THE NORTH.18 MONTHS COMPARE TO THE FIRST 4 YRS OF OBASANJO,THE CHRISTIANS SUFFERS WORST ATTACK, MOST PEOPLE SLEEP AT THE FRONT OF POLICE STATION BECAUSE THEIR HOUSES WERE BURNED AND VANDALISED.

ITS A MANUFACTURED VIOLENCE MAINLY IN THE NORTH.
I WAS FORCED TO LEAVE KADUNA IN YR 2002 DUE TO INHUMAN VIOLENCE THAT I SAW,CHURCHES BURNT AT WILL,SHARIA PLACARD WERE TAKING TO THE STREET ALWAYS AND YOU DARE NOT MEET THEM OR EVEN ALLOW THEM POINT AT YOU,THEY WILL PURSUE YOU LIKE A DOG,AND IT PERSIST
WHY?
THE INSECURITY PROBLEM IN THE NORTH DIRECTED AT THE SOUTH DID NOT START WITH JONATHAN,THE PERPETRATORS HAVE BUILD THEIR TOOLS (THE ALMAJIRIS MIXED WITH NIGER) WITH TIME,
CAN ANYONE KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT JONATHAN COULD DO TO STOP THIS INSECURITY PROMPTLY? WITHIN THE CONFINES OF DEMOCRACY WE PRACTICED.im waiting for replies. [/b]
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by kokoA(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^^

Yaradua also had bokoharam challenges. Do not make excuses for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Pain(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
GEJ is assiduously working towards being the last President of a United Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by BERNIMOORE: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
[b]@KokoA

WHAT CHALENGE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
IF SOMEONE IS FACING A REAL CHALENGE HERE,ITS GOODLUCK JONATHAN BECAUSE HE JUST INHERITED THE PROBLEM SPARKLED BY HIS PREEDECESSOR MUSA YAR'ADUA.if we want sincerely hold someone responsible for the latest onslaught by boko haram.
at this point,pls lets be objective and analyse

Before 2009 when the sect leader was killed under yar'adua's regime because Jonathan took over in 2010,
the Boko haram then  don’t have identity, uniforms, centres or mosques to be traced.
Unknown to many, the late Ustaz Mohammed Yusuf(Boko Haram's leader), Was said to have actually inherited the idea of condemning Western education from the father, who started it all in the 60’s, while he was still living in Gashua.
In the past, and even till date, there are certain Islamic scholars, who obviously out of ignorance, believe strongly that;
     Any Muslim who attends the conventional schools, other than Islamic schools would certainly not enter Paradise.
It was, therefore, common to find the Almajiris who roam most streets in the northern part of the country telling anyone who cares to listen that “Mallam ya ce du wan da eje makaranta boko, wuta ze shiga (my Islamic teacher says anyone who goes to seek Western education would enter hell fire.)”

Many people opine that the late president Umaru Musa Yar’adua, Governors of the affected states and the security agents [police] are to be blamed for the current despicable acts being committed by the extremists .
Others suggest that the sect’s leader Muhammad Yusuf, and the members apprehended during the crisis should have been prosecuted rather than lynching them which according to them fanned the present incidences.

There are those who are of the view that if the Niger-Delta Militants could be granted amnesty by the federal gov’t why not Boko Haram since the duo are all fighting the authorities.
SO JANATHAN HAVING INHERITED THE PROBLEM SPARKLED  BY YAR'ADUA OR PROBLEM AGGRAVATED BY YAR'ADUA NOW PROSECUTE THE POLICE OFFICERS THAT KILLED THEIR LEADER and seek the other way of Amnesty ''as suggested by many'' ONLY IF THEIR TRUE INTENTION WERE GENUINE.
As a democratic president and not military,he tried the Democratic approach whis is to dialogue.Remember that his power is limited to the approval of the national assembly,
NOW SUGGEST WHAT GEJ COULD HAVE DONE PLS,
no name calling,i am not a politician,God knows that i dont stand to gain anything from him,but believed in logical analysis that others could benefit from.im waiting pls.

[/b]
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie by Pharoh: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
As a democratic president and not military,he tried the Democratic approach whis is to dialogue.Remember that his power is limited to the approval of the national assembly,
NOW SUGGEST WHAT GEJ COULD HAVE DONE PLS,
no name calling,i am not a politician,God knows that i dont stand to gain anything from him,but believed in logical analysis that others could benefit from.im waiting pls.

They will never come forward to do what you have asked because they are also confused if they are the one to handle this situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Nigerian Senator Sleeping Or Meditating On Duty? (photo) / Why Is Africa Backwards & Why Are Blacks The Most Unsuccessful Race / 2023: APC States Denying Us Use Of Public Facilities, PDP Campaign Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.