Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Let Me Show You 97 Steps To A Happy Relationship ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Me Show You 97 Steps To A Happy Relationship ! (731 Views)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You 97 Steps To A Happy Relationship ! by austey(m): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2011
[center][/center]

Dating and marriage is different today than it was twenty years ago. In today's society, more than 50% of all marriages fail for one reason or another. Just thinking about that makes "commitment" seem scary. It seems that when relationships are faced with challenges, people quit trying. Dating is more like a marathon, trying to date as many people as possible, instead of taking time to get to know someone at a deeper level. For married couples, divorce is not biased. Whether married for thirty years or eight months, the outcome can be the same.

Feel free to check out my signature below for remaining part of this article!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support G.a.y Marriage? / Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? / If You're Contemplating Suicide This Is For You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.