Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny (1364 Views)

Ofego Presents An Encounter A Nigerian Journalist Had With Robert Mugabe / An Encounter With A Boko Haram Member In A Bus / My Encounter With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by bingbagbo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
OKWU was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a 1000 NAIRA Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"

OKWU thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."

ECHE, sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him -- he's just a wise guy when he's drunk and stoned."

ABASS from the back seat said, "I told you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"

The policeman collapsed and fainted after which he paralized and died! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by mustspin: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
rubbish refurbished, rebranded, remodelled, reshaped, reorganized, restructured, reconstructed, revamped, reshuffled, reposted copy and paste yoke. . . . . . . .

cant even come up with a correlating title angry angry angry angry angry angry

cloned pype angry angry angry
Re: An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by bunmioguns(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ op, See your head like okada Helmet, tongue tongue tongue
Re: An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
JOKE GRADING : A

REMARKS : very hilarious joke but D̶̲̥̅̊ fooools above mε̲̣̣̣̥ won't undastand angry
Re: An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by bunmioguns(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
DONkollione:

JOKE GRADING : A

REMARKS : very hilarious joke but D̶̲̥̅̊ fooools above mε̲̣̣̣̥ won't undastand angry

and the fool above me is as dumb as as s hole
Re: An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny by saryonjne: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
nice one, hard work done

(1) (Reply)

How To Greet! / What Osama Last Stand Looked Like (with Picture) / Who Is Never Scared Of Using The ATM At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.