Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? (753 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by Ifab: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Why and how did you ladies know? What happened
when you ladies found out
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2011
None of them cheated on me.

Or there were either very smart in playing the game.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
None.
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by Ifab: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
U girls suld not hide ur feelings
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by slimyem: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
never caught anyone cheatin on me.
It either never happened or they were smart enough to hide it.
The thing is NEVER LET ME KNOW!.
Once i do, m out!
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by 195(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2011
OP

For it is easier for the camel's eye to go thru the eye of a needle

I can vividly and CATEGORICALLY SAY That 99.99% of them nairaland women

have all been cheated upon at one time not at one time

every day of their lives

dont ask me how i knew

ask goldielucks, iyatrustee & amya na dem tell meĀ  undecided
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by Ifab: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2011
Lol
Re: How Many Of You Girls Here Been Cheatedon By Their Boyfriends/husbands? by iice(f): 3:20am On Dec 30, 2011
Hide what feelings dim?

(1) (Reply)

Can They Be Just Friends Again???? / Cheating On Ur Woman! Whn Will U Stop It? / Will My Ex Come Back To Me Even Tho I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.