Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,523 members, 7,920,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! (1542 Views)

( Photos) Check Out Mo'nique's Dramatic Weight Loss. / Mo'nique Reveals 80-pound Weight Loss / I Hate The Way Jay Z Smells – Pregnant Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2011
According to TMZ, Mo'Nique is suing her Landlord becaue her house smells like dog poo. She filed the papers in Fulton County in response to her landlords' lawsuit -- which claims the actress bailed on her two-year lease agreement, signed in March, and owes $370,000 in unpaid rent and other charges.

But Mo says it's all crap , literally , insisting there's a damn good reason she's walking out on the rental contract -- the house stinks of dog feces, wet dog, and urine (of unknown origin) , not to mention an overflowing septic tank.
Can't believe i'm enjoying a better living condition.
Read more.
Re: Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by Lasinoh: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2011
Something I do not understand here.
This lady has been blessed to rise above poverty. . . .
She should be able to keep a small home for her efforts.

If patch-patch immigrants like us can manage one 'boys'quarter' of a house. . .and keep afloat by jumping one foreclosure jam or several for years. . . how come this born and bred American can't do just that? undecided
Re: Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
It beats my imagination bro.
Re: Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by dasparrow: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2011
So with all the money Mo'nique has made over the years, she cannot afford herself a house? unbelievable! With the current economic recession, house prices have plummeted immensely. She can even buy a house for like $150,000 in some parts of the US. Immigrants who work 9 -5 jobs are purchasing homes and she who is born and bred in america and is a so-called celebrity cannot buy a descent little home? I weak.
Re: Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2012
Maybe she can't afford to buy one in Holywood.
Re: Mo'nique's House Smells Like Dog House! by Outstrip(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
Fulton county is in Georgia. Unless of course there is also a Fulton county in California. She might own a home somewhere else but visits Georgia a lot. Probably why she rents there. It seems like the 370,000.00 also includes penalties from her refusal to pay or finish out the contract.

(1) (Reply)

(Photo) Banky W Leaps High Up Into The Air During Performance / Yvonne Nelson Treats A Lucky Fan To A Chinese Course Meal In Lagos! / Lady Gaga Finally Goes Gaga. Goes On Bra In Streets. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.