Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Continue The (Lola) Story - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continue The (Lola) Story (44933 Views)

Lola Shoneyin Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / Writing Game:- Continue The Story; 5 Sentences / Continue The Story (Umuata) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by An0nimus: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
purpinkx: Nice story .... But you guys(girls included) seem to have forgotten about sandra's school delima ... Abi that side don be ?

abeg write am na..abeg wink
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Hoyeenz(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls continue the story na
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ooops!!! I'm actually the heroine grin
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by IZUKWU(m): 1:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Omolola1: Ooops!!! I'm actually the heroine grin
that was actually the first thing i thought when i ran into the story.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Hoyeenz(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Efemena_xy: smiley
Ahn ahn na
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by avicky(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Omolola1: Ooops!!! I'm actually the heroine grin

U're really doing great with ur 'Divided emotions'. But pls can u chip in 1 or 2 contributions to dis story?
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by avicky(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: smiley
Wo, Efe, God knw ur address. Dey dere dey smile, no update u hear?
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Haba! Vicky calm down now... grin grin

Why you nor wan pursue the others like Maclatunji and Ishi? shocked

Lol @ the good lord knowing my address! cool

Wetin? nor put fear inside my body. But seriously, the thread is a lot more fun when others do their thing too. It's boring having to do it alone...
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by An0nimus: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2012
What if someone murders the story with bad writing?..or any contribution at all will do?
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by avicky(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2012
Efemena_xy: Haba! Vicky calm down now... grin grin

Why you nor wan pursue the others like Maclatunji and Ishi? shocked

Lol @ the good lord knowing my address! cool

Wetin? nor put fear inside my body. But seriously, the thread is a lot more fun when others do their thing too. It's boring having to do it alone...
I understand mon cherie. But u're a witness abt my pleas to Ishi. I no dey threaten u oh, but na because i be familiar spirit to u.
Efe, if nobody contributes, is dis hw it'll die a natural death?
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by avicky(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Mac, biko, where art thou?
Come to d rescue of dis story and lay it to rest finally, than giving us suspense - filled high blood pressure.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by avicky(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2012
An0nimus: What if someone murders the story with bad writing?..or any contribution at all will do?
Pls just go ahead. Any contribution will do.
And may leopard tear d jaws apart of anyone who'll criticize u instead of encouraging u.
Fire on, i'm waiting impatiently 4 ur update.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2012
Hoyeenz: Pls continue the story na

An0nimus: What if someone murders the story with bad writing?..or any contribution at all will do?

avicky:
And may leopard tear d jaws apart of anyone who'll criticize u instead of encouraging u.

Okay, okay I've heard you all. I'll continue the story, but you lot have got to do something in return o!

Nominate Efe here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster

And for every nomination I get, you bet I'll update the Lola story sharp-sharp. Now that's a promise to you all cheesy cheesy

Is that okay by you all?

*** Jeez! I think I'll do well in Naija politics *** tongue grin
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Ice4jez(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2012
U just got my vote
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by An0nimus: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
avicky:
loools abeg no finish me with laugh. Efe is back so the story will live againwink
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Okay, okay I've heard you all. I'll continue the story, but you lot have got to do something in return o!

Nominate Efe here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster

And for every nomination I get, you bet I'll update the Lola story sharp-sharp. Now that's a promise to you all cheesy cheesy

Is that okay by you all?

LMFSO! This lady is crazy. grin
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by IZUKWU(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Is that okay by you all?

guy,count on me, in my house,there are six of us,among us ,we have 15 nairaland usernames , i will give you each of their votes,i will take their phones and vote you,after now i vote and from now after each update from you i will give you 3 votes
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by focusstayed: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
what is the meaning of this. are you not the same person that took oam4j talk at heart. what happened to being straight forward and not finding a joke funny? u should be disqualified i will report you to the authorities on this forum.

Efemena_xy:

Is that okay by you all?

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
focusstayed: what is the meaning of this. are you not the same person that took oam4j talk at heart. what happened to being straight forward and not finding a joke funny? u should be disqualified i will report you to the authorities on this forum.

Who says I'm joking?

Disqualify me based on what? People voting me based on my literally abilities in the Literature / Writing section?? What else should they base their votes on me for?

The price of updating this story is people voting for me. That way I'll be encouraged to continue the story. Or do you wanna continue the story yourself?

Now abeg drex go one side, you're blocking my view and distorting my concentration.

1 Like

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Amaka beeped her horn once more, slightly irritated at Hassan's delayed response. Where on earth was he? Sleeping at his post again? At this time of the day?

"Hassan!" She called out impatiently. Why can't Uche install one of those modern day, electronic gates? She wondered for the umpteenth time. That would certainly save her the daily ritual of yelling for the gate man to do his job.

"Haaaaaasssaaaaaaaaaaan!!"

"Maaaaaaaaaaa!" Came a slurred response and shuffling of feet on the gravel laden driveway, from behind the huge metal gates. The dull clang of metal bolts sliding back against metal, greeted her ears as the gates swung open, to reveal an elderly man in his late fifties looking slightly dishevelled.

"Haba! What took you so long?" She asked him. "Were you sleeping?"

"No madam", he hastily replied, eyes averted from Amaka's searching stare, as he shifted his weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other. "I ... I ... dey inside the boys quaters...", he stuttered uncomfortably, as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Doing?" She queried.

"I... be get visitor from village, madam. Dem no tell me say dem dey come. Na family member, come so..." He usually switched to pidgin whenever he felt uneasy.

Amaka felt sorry for him and her initial vexation with him quickly evaporate away. He was the longest serving and most trustworthy employee they had. Well into his fifties with grown up children, he was still responsible for training and educating a good number of his nephews and nieces. It was hard for her to stay angry with him for long.

"It's okay Hassan, never mind. But I need you to help me take some of the shopping inside", she added.

"Yes madam", he replied as she drove through the huge driveway, past the swimming pool, to one of their three garages. He quickly closed and locked up the gates once more, before running to meet Amaka, in front of the garage.

"Madam had a good day at work?", he politely asked as he heaved a couple of bags from the car boot.

"Yes, it was fine thanks", she absent mindedly responded as she took out her keys from her coat pocket to unlock the front door. She stepped into the large spacious rooms of her home while Hassan followed at a respectful distance, as she made it to the kitchen.

"Would madam be needing anything else?" he asked, as he placed her shopping bags on the newly installed kitchen work table.

"No, no... that should be fine. Thanks Hassan", she responded with a quick smile.

"Okay, then madam", he replied with a slight bow, as he left the kitchen and headed back towards the front door.

As Amaka unpacked her shopping, her mind drifted to the day's activities earlier that afternoon...

Stella (a.k.a Iya Samuel), the fancy new saloon's proprietress had taken Amaka's coat and handbag and passed them onto one of her assistants, to store away in the cloak room. As she led her to one of the swanky glass cubicles to get her hair washed, Amaka just couldn't help noticing the posh setup. She could feel her feet sinking into the rich depths of the lush new navy blue carpets, which seemed to envelop her ankles as well. The leather black chair at the washbasin was comfortably firm, upright and smelt of new leather. As she leaned back onto the plushness of the leather chair, she couldn't help but admire how cleverly the modern, interior lightening on the ceiling above, cast gentle shades of warm yellow, red and orange glows that twinkled intermittently around her. She sighed in pleasure as she leaned further back in the chair, enjoying how it seemed to envelop her in its cushiness, while Stella adjusted the footrest and fussed around her.

Unlike most saloons she had been too, which reeked of different hair sprays, the air about this one definitely smelt different. She felt her aching muscles relax, as she inhaled the scent of Jasmine and Lavendar that floated around her, from the nearby decorations of pot-pourri that hung at the entrance of each glass cubicle.Gosh! This is so comfortable, I could really get used to this Amaka thought to herself, as she smiled in pure contentment. Looking about her, she noticed each cubicle also had golden stands of potted plants from which leafy, green ivy plants trailed teasingly out of. Some of the female customers chatted animatedly to their attendants while others seemed engrossed in the latest gossip and fashion magazines.

"Would you like something to read, while Halima here attends to you?" Stella asked in her soft, well cultured voice.

"Yes, please. Have you got the latest edition of the Hints magazine?" Amaka asked.

"We most certainly do!" Stella laughed gently. "That seems to be one of the most popularly demanded magazines here from our customers", she added "and I daresay, I understand why. I too never get tired of reading it".

"Me neither. I'm one of their biggest fans", Amaka couldn't help smiling. "Great stories and even greater writers".

Stella nodded in agreement. "Yes, they sure do know how to cater to their reading audience. Good use of suspense that keeps me waiting impatiently for the next edition."

"Okay, I'll leave you in the capable hands of my assistant, Halima. If you need anything else, just give me a shout", she said while handing the magazine to Amaka.

"You've taken care of everything but yes, I sure will if I need to", she responded. "And thanks for your help, Stella".

"You're most certainly welcome Amaka", she winked as she left the cubicle.

Halima, a young shy girl in her late teens, immaculately dressed in her uniform was very professional and very, very good at her work, Amaka discovered, as she quickly went through the phases of washing, shampooing, conditioning and steaming her hair. Although not much of a talker, she was certainly a good listener and very much in tune with Amaka's needs.

Forty-five minutes later, Amaka gazed in wonderment at the reflection that stared back at her. The transformation was amazing and she couldn't help grinning at the change.

"Madam is okay with the style?" Halima asked.

"You bet! This is super. Fantastic job done Halima, well done", Amaka smiled back reassuringly at her.

"I'm glad you like it", Stella's voice came from behind her. "Halima's new but she's a quick and eager learner", she added whilst signalling for Halima to go fetch Amaka's coat and bag from the cloak room.

"She sure is", Amaka responded, taking her bag and coat from Halima. "I have to admit the service here is very good. Friendly atmosphere, professional and such quick service. I've even got fifteen minutes to spare", she added as she put on her coat. "And for those reasons, you do deserve a very good tip, Halima."

"Thank you ma'am", the young girl responded shyly while looking to her proprietress for approval. Stella nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the smile on Amaka's face froze as she opened the contents of her bag. It was completely empty.

"Is everything okay?" Stella asked as she noticed the slight frown on Amaka's face.

"The entire contents of my bag are missing including my purse." She said looking up at Stella.

"Missing? How do you mean?" Stella asked incredulously.

"Just what I said, empty. Gone. Missing." Amaka responded as she upturned the bag and handed it to Stella, who stared at it in disbelief.

"Halima?" They asked in unison as they turned to the young girl, who was already fidgeting nervously.

"I don't know madam. I just went to fetch her bag from the cloak room as you asked" she replied bursting into tears. "I don't know anything about the missing purse or contents of madam's bag", she wailed.

"It's okay, Halima. There has to be a perfectly innocent explanation for this", Stella added.

"Amaka, are you sure this is your bag?" She asked.

Although trying to stay calm, Amaka could feel her hackles rising. "Yes, it is Stella. It's a brand new Dolce & Gabbana handbag with golden baroque tapestry design", She added stiffly. "Apart from my purse and smart phone which were in there, I also had my bank and store cards in there."

By this time, Halima was weeping inconsolably. "Madam I swear, I know nothing about this. You can search my person if you wish to. I've been at your side all the while you were here, attending to you..."

"It's okay Halima, nobody is accusing you of anything here. We're just trying to understand what happened. This is a real mystery and a very, very strange on too."

"Stella, how secure is your cloakroom and who has access to it?" Amaka asked her.

"Only my girls have access to it and it is monitored closely with CCTV cameras, and I can vouch for their honesty, especially Halima's", she responded. "But I think it's best if you both come with me to the security room at the back, so we can rewind the tapes to see exactly what happened", she added.

"Yes, I think so too" Amaka agreed, looking at her watch. So much for leaving early, she thought angrily to herself. She could also feel the eyes of the other customers on them and not being one for unnecessary attention, it made her feel all the more uncomfortable.

"Okay, then. Please follow me. I really do hope we can have this problem resolved otherwise, we'll just have to report the matter to the police for further investigation".

On hearing that, Halima burst into a fresh set of tears. "Madam, I didn't do it. I'm innocent. I'm the only daughter of my father, Sumonu the gatekeeper. How do I explain to him that I lost my job because of theft? A theft I know nothing about??" She wailed.

"Hold on. YOU'RE SUMONU'S DAUGHTER? Sumonu the gatekeeper of Little Angels School?" Amaka asked in disbelief

"Yes, ma" Halima nodded affirmatively, while trying to wipe off the tears from her cheeks. "My father was never too keen on me working in the city but I wanted to prove to him that I'm capable of looking after myself...and also capable of helping my family too..." She added. "How do I explain this shame to my family?" She asked, as she wept.

Amaka could feel her heart sink with despair. She had always liked and admired the way Sumonu held himself. Although he was just the school's gatekeeper / janitor, she had never met a man who held himself with such pride and dignity. That same pride and dignity which he seemed to have passed onto his daughter, Halima. This really was an unfortunate turn of events, she thought unhappily to herself.

"IYA Samuel!" A voice called from the doorway. They all turned towards it and saw a lady in her early fifties, ladden with shopping bags approach them.

"Iya Stella, I think there's been some mix up here", she continued. "I had my hair done here and left about thirty minutes ago. I think one of your girls gave me the wrong bag. This isn't mine", she added as she handed the bag to Stella.

"Mummy, are you sure about that?" Stella asked.

"Of course I am sure", the lady responded jovially. "I may be getting old, but I haven't lost use of my senses yet" she laughed. "I bought the exact same Dolce & Gabbana handbag as this good lady here for my daughter's birthday", she said pointing to Amaka. "I think that explains why it's empty. As you can see, it still has the price tag on it".

"Oh what a relief!" Amaka responded, as she gratefully accepted the bag from the lady.

"Please check the contents of the bag madam, to make sure nothing's missing", the lady added. Amaka opened it up and to her relief her purse, phone, bank and store cards were all intact, including the contents of her purse too.

"Yes, yes, it's fine. Everything's as it is and I do thank you madam", Amaka added.

"No need to thank me. I'm glad I noticed the difference sooner than later", the lady responded.

"Thank you mummy", Stella added. "You've been a great help".

"No worries" the lady responded smiling back at them all as she collected her bag from Amaka and left.

"Phew! What a day!" Stella added. "Amaka, I do apologize unreservedly for the mix up..."

"No, no, I apologize for the stress caused too", Amaka interrupted. "And Halima, please accept this as a token of my gratitude for the job you did for me too and my apologies for the confusion", she added as she handed a tip to Halima. "You are a good girl, very professional and I believe you would go far in life. You've got a very good, decent upbringing...testament to your parents".

"Thank you ma." Halima responded. "But madam, my tip is 10%. You've given me 50%. This is too much".

Amaka grinned at her. "Not at all girl, you deserve it and this is my little way of apologizing to you too."

"Thank you ma." She responded again, smiling gently as she walked back into the saloon.

"You do have a very good girl there, Stella. Be sure to keep her", Amaka added as she and Stella walked towards the exit door.

"I sure will Amaka. Thank you for your custom and be sure to come visit us soon again at Simply Divine", Stella added as they waved their goodbyes to each other.

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
@ All, thanks for your support so far. A promise is a promise.

Further updates on this story available TODAY pending further nomination votes for Efe on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster

I dey wait una o! It's just that I need votes fuel to continue. Man Woman must survive na cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by IZUKWU(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hmmmm tongue
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by maclatunji: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
^Efemena has got talent. Keep writing others will follow.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Hoyeenz(f): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji: ^Efemena has got talent. Keep writing others will follow.
Others like u, shey?
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by maclatunji: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hoyeenz:
Others like u, shey?

Not necessarily... I am not really in the mood to write here.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Hoyeenz(f): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Not necessarily... I am not really in the mood to write here.
Ahan na, ts nt fair n u knw it *sadfaz
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kingsley opened the door of his flat and pressed the switch to put on the lights. What he saw as the lights came on put him in shock for a few seconds- there seating on his sofa was a dark handsome young man in his mid-twenties wearing a baseball jersey and black jeans, he smiled at Kingsley and flaunted his impeccably white teeth. He said to Kingsley, “Welcome Dr. Ogbor, I have been expecting you”. Kingsley was flabbergasted, not only was this intruder in his sitting room which he had locked before heading-out to work in the morning, but he actually knew his name! Amidst his surprise, he managed to garner composure and asked- “who are you and what are you doing in my flat?”

“My name is irrelevant but you can call Enigma”, all my friends call me that . “So, you are the one moving in on Numero Uno’s main squeeze, not a wise move my good doctor.” Kingsley was now getting angry, no matter who this guy was, he was going to kick him out of his flat after overpowering him and ensuring that he had not stolen any of his valuables. He was bigger and stronger than Enigma or whatever his name really was , subduing him would be easy Kingsley thought to himself as he moved forward towards the Sofa.

What happened next stunned Kingsley. He had tried to grab Engima’s arm but the intruder smoothly side-stepped Kingsley and throw him to the ground with an arm-drag and swiftly followed it up with a punch to the nose. Kingsley’s nose rang in pain as it started dripping blood.

Enigma let him go and laughed, Kingsley was in pain, as he clutched his nose fearing it was broken. “Don’t worry Kingsley, your nose is not broken and the pain should ease in about an hour. However, it won’t go away completely for a few days even with aspirin.

“I have been sent to warn you by Numero Uno to stay clear of Lola. She belongs to him and you wouldn’t want to get in-between such a beautiful couple would you? “ Kingsley didn’t respond, he was still clutching his nose and wiping-off the blood with his handkerchief. ”Consider this a friendly visit, stay clear of Lola and you will be just fine- don’t fail to heed this advice. Otherwise, Professor Kudeji will be running an autopsy on you soon. Have a good evening my friend.”

Enigma readjusted his shirt in the mirror besides Kingsley’s dining table, after satisfying himself of his good looks and smooth appearance, he walked out of the flat without a care in the world it seemed.

Kingsley scampered up to his sofa wondering if this was all a bad dream, whoever Enigma and Numero Uno were, they sure did know him well, Professor Kudeji was the leading expert on Forensic Medicine in Nigeria and only the most serious cases of murder were brought to his attention. Whoever these guys are, they know their stuff and seem confident that they can get away with whatever it is they want to do, he thought to himself .

He wondered what all of this had to do with Lola as he headed to the fridge for some ice to help ease the pain that was emanating from his bloodied nose.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by IZUKWU(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
What a twist

1 Like

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Hoyeenz(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji: Kingsley opened the door of his flat and pressed the switch to put on the lights. What he saw as the lights came on put him in shock for a few seconds- there seating on his sofa was a dark handsome young man in his mid-twenties wearing a baseball jersey and black jeans, he smiled at Kingsley and flaunted his impeccably white teeth. He said to Kingsley, “Welcome Dr. Ogbor, I have been expecting you”. Kingsley was flabbergasted, not only was this intruder in his sitting room which he had locked before heading-out to work in the morning, but he actually knew his name! Amidst his surprise, he managed to garner composure and asked- “who are you and what are you doing in my flat?”

“My name is irrelevant but you can call Enigma”, all my friends call me that . “So, you are the one moving in on Numero Uno’s main squeeze, not a wise move my good doctor.” Kingsley was now getting angry, no matter who this guy was, he was going to kick him out of his flat after overpowering him and ensuring that he had not stolen any of his valuables. He was bigger and stronger than Enigma or whatever his name really was , subduing him would be easy Kingsley thought to himself as he moved forward towards the Sofa.

What happened next stunned Kingsley. He had tried to grab Engima’s arm but the intruder smoothly side-stepped Kingsley and throw him to the ground with an arm-drag and swiftly followed it up with a punch to the nose. Kingsley’s nose rang in pain as it started dripping blood.

Enigma let him go and laughed, Kingsley was in pain, as he clutched his nose fearing it was broken. “Don’t worry Kingsley, your nose is not broken and the pain should ease in about an hour. However, it won’t go away completely for a few days even with aspirin.

“I have been sent to warn you by Numero Uno to stay clear of Lola. She belongs to him and you wouldn’t want to get in-between such a beautiful couple would you? “ Kingsley didn’t respond, he was still clutching his nose and wiping-off the blood with his handkerchief. ”Consider this a friendly visit, stay clear of Lola and you will be just fine- don’t fail to heed this advice. Otherwise, Professor Kudeji will be running an autopsy on you soon. Have a good evening my friend.”

Enigma readjusted his shirt in the mirror besides Kingsley’s dining table, after satisfying himself of his good looks and smooth appearance, he walked out of the flat without a care in the world it seemed.

Kingsley scampered up to his sofa wondering if this was all a bad dream, whoever Enigma and Numero Uno were, they sure did know him well, Professor Kudeji was the leading expert on Forensic Medicine in Nigeria and only the most serious cases of murder were brought to his attention. Whoever these guys are, they know their stuff and seem confident that they can get away with whatever it is they want to do, he thought to himself .

He wondered what all of this had to do with Lola as he headed to the fridge for some ice to help ease the pain that was emanating from his bloodied nose.
U r jez 2on pt, L♥√ع u muchos *big hug
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Udee1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
maclatunji: Kingsley opened the door of his flat and pressed the switch to put on the lights. What he saw as the lights came on put him in shock for a few seconds- there seating on his sofa was a dark handsome young man in his mid-twenties wearing a baseball jersey and black jeans, he smiled at Kingsley and flaunted his impeccably white teeth. He said to Kingsley, “Welcome Dr. Ogbor, I have been expecting you”. Kingsley was flabbergasted, not only was this intruder in his sitting room which he had locked before heading-out to work in the morning, but he actually knew his name! Amidst his surprise, he managed to garner composure and asked- “who are you and what are you doing in my flat?”

Dude! cheesy
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nice one Mac! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies / Ghost Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.