Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! (4731 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2012
Blackteeth:

Hmm. . . Am tripping for that girl. I wish Naija chics came 5% close to that physical appeal.
[/quot
eh if naija babes beauty reach dat girl own na human heads dem for dey demand frm us grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ arab girl = white. grin
wether na white girl she be oooooo or wether na arab girl she be ooo the babe is still s3xalicious cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2012
swallu:

This is the type of wives nigerians abroad end up with
FACT,
abeg remove this picture of this mumu igbo boy with im wowor Frankenstein monster of a wife grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Blackteeth(m): 5:02am On Jan 01, 2012
Beync:

Bulshit bulshit bulshit your inferior self no fit come my physical appeal sef
Sorry gurl, am a fan of inter racial unions and l love women of other races. She could be asian, latino or arabic. Not realy about me being inferior. Its called PREFERENCE. So, To hell with your appeal. l don't need it.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2012
^No need to catch feelings.

Please date interracially in order to weed out the ugly gene.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2012
But seriously, why do many of these guys look so d.umb?

Did they look that way while in nigeria?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2012
Blackteeth:

Sorry gurl, am a fan of inter racial unions and l love women of other races. She could be asian, latino or arabic. Not realy about me being inferior. Its called PREFERENCE. So, To hell with your appeal. l don't need it.
And to hell with you preference. U should hav your preference without saying Naigerian girls need to come 5% to that girl to appeal your inferior preference.
U cant jus come here to speak derogatorily about other  girls becos u want to be associated with oyigbo

tpia@:

Lol tpia, But seriosly u are right , he is very hugly
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2012
tpia u wey dey post pictures of oyibo men posing with black girls na wetin come dey pain u for this matter.so because of the bobo wey dey pose with im fine arab girlfriend na im come dey pain u abi? grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by cynthiafred67(f): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2012
Na wah Oo the guy in that pix is hugly, see his dry lips. lefu lefu part 2
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
Cynthia u dey look for my trouble oooo angry
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Blackteeth(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2012
Beync:

And to hell with you preference. U should hav your preference without saying Naigerian girls need to come 5% to that girl to appeal your inferior preference.
U cant jus come here to speak derogatorily about other  girls becos u want to be associated with oyigbo
Lol tpia, But seriosly u are right , he is very hugly
Oh please stop being extremely dumb here.
Is interracial dating exclusive to only ugly people? Cos the guy in those pics is "ugly" in your definition?
You really suck!

tpia@:

Well, nice to know you are admitting that women of other races can weed out ugly genes which your black gene can't. You said so yourself and not me. Am yet to understand how a faceless poster like me became ugly. Did you see me in your dreams or what?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
lefulefu:

Cynthia u dey look for my trouble oooo angry

^^how? U tOo knw say I no lie nau, u and dat guy resemble no be small. Abi na ur bro?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2012
@ blackteeth

i meant YOUR ugly genes.

Bye, not really interested in conversing with you, sorry.

Face your front or whoever is into you.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by ebam(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2012
Well its a very sharp skin tone contrast black on white tongue
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2012
Blacktoothache Zap off irritant. u are very hugly, It's dis faceless forum dat saves you hugly look.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2012
Ebam

more black on brown than black on white.

Just splitting hairs here cos this section is somehow dry.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2012
Or maybe dark brown on light brown.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2012
tpia@:

D.O.A grin

lefulefu:

wether na white girl she be oooooo or wether na arab girl she be ooo the babe is still s3xalicious cheesy cheesy

yes that she is. Never said she was ugly. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2012
^Dont quote me, thanks.

You may be DOA but that has nothing to do with me.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2012
tpia@:

^Dont quote me, thanks.

You may be DOA but that has nothing to do with me.

I smell HAGONITIS. . .uh oh!!
here comes the BEAST FROM THE EAST.
Snappia i don't have your time GODZILLA. Take that your
Before Christ Nokia phone and fck off. Just laughing at the quote,
bite me.  tongue With your ten thousand posts having jobless azz. grin

He's ugly and getting punny. You're ugly with cobwebs. Who's worse off?  tongue
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 1:18am On Jan 02, 2012
Beync:

Blacktoothache Zap off irritant. u are very hugly, It's dis faceless forum dat saves you hugly look.

You shut your Trap, You Ugly Girl calling Some Ugly person!! No let me vex for you!!!

tpia@:

Ebam

more black on brown than black on wite.

Just splitting hairs here cos this section is somehow dry.

Madam Tpia!!!! Happy New Year sha. My Pastor Say make i no fight for NL
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

here comes the BEAST FROM THE EAST.
Snappia i don't have your time GODZILLA. Take that your
Before Christ Nokia phone and fck off. Just laughing at the quote,
bite me.  tongue

He's ugly w/ punny. You're ugly with cobwebs. Who's worse off?  tongue

Guy, You dey Vex, Laugh wan kill me!!!! Naija Girls, when they see us brother's dating the whites ladies, they will either call us dry lips of which they are jealous and they are the cause of everything when they can't even give us the attention we need!!!
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2012
deal_ordea:

Guy, You dey Vex, Laugh wan kill me!!!! Naija Girls, when they see us brother's dating the whites ladies, they will either call us dry lips of which they are jealous and they are the cause of everything when they can't even give us the attention we need!!!

grin grin
don't know what is wrong with some people.
But Tpiah is a madwoman!!
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin
don't know what is wrong with some people.
But Tpiah is a madwoman!!

Seriously Most of them!!! They are getting frustrated every day and then.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2012
lol!! well i am a black woman so honestly i can't say most of us are mad
but that THING is the personification of a west wing/mad house. undecided

i see why some brothers are running for their lives!! grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Blackteeth(m): 2:23am On Jan 02, 2012
Beync:

Is that all? Have we met before? Heaven knows l aint ugly. But my statistics says 70% of Nairaland ladies are ugly, so am worried about you.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
^How can u be worried about a goddess? U will hav pimples o.
BTW who knows u aint hugly? abeg i support ur dating interracially so it weed out the hugly gene brv
deal_ordea:

You shut your Trap, You Ugly Girl calling Some Ugly person!! No let me vex for you!!!

If i slap dat ur wowo fore headed face eh, u wont recognize yaself for mirrow, hugly police man Anufia
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2012
Beync:

^How can u be worried about a goddess? U will hav pimples o.
BTW who knows u aint hugly? abeg i support your dating interracially so it weed out the hugly gene brvIf i slap dat your wowo fore headed face eh, u wont recognize yaself for mirrow, hugly police man Anufia

Another Frustrated Naija Babe!!! Tell us you need BF make we help you out!!! Olebe!!!!
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2012
^U are a very big fool who invited u for a talk in d first place? u wish am i need a bf right? take ur ignorant self somewhere u opinion about me doesnt count. ba.sta.rd
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2012
Beync:

^U are a very big fool who invited u for a talk in d first place? u wish am i need a bf right? take your ignorant self somewhere u opinion about me doesnt count. ba.sta.rd

You again, Stop this!!! am not available.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by MrsChima1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
LMAO@Beync whooping arse! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
Beync:

^U are a very big fool who invited u for a talk in d first place? u wish am i need a bf right? take your ignorant self somewhere u opinion about me doesnt count. ba.sta.rd
Darling easy on d fellow,he's already shared his cracked and flaking lips you don't need to say much.Dude seems frustrated IMO,I mean if he aint y will a sane person post pics to address a moronic point like he has,it goes to show he suffers from Self acceptance.Only him can cure himself of dis particular disorder msteeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes / Jealousy! / Can A Woman Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.