Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong (834 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Did Anyone Receive This Mail From GT Bank? / I Got Defrauded By My Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by uche1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2007
I got this mail from one Aniekan Effiong, Seun do you know about it?

JOIN AN INVESTMENT CLUB TODAY
Financial independence has become a major literature in the world of today. Nobody exactly wants to be dependent on any one in any way. As thus, people have found several ways to money so that, they wouldn't have to look to any one for their daily upkeep and every other necessity.

But here in Nigeria, it wouldn't be news to say that there is hardly any one that is taught how to make money in school and considering the fact that, Nigerians are still at that level of economical development where it is almost impossible to earn a decent living without any form of formal (tertiary) education.

But glory be to God (as we are also very religious people), it is now possible to earn a living without having to go be professor of some sort. The ones that have gone to so many schools and have started so many companies have registered these firms on the Nigerian stock exchange and now require our( the masses) little bit of pocket change to help them continue being in business.

I am certain that I wouldn't have to elaborate on the workings of the Nigerian stock exchange to make anybody understand that investing in stocks and bonds is the easiest and surest way of immunizing against the disease called poverty.

To this end , an invention that will ensure that every one that shows any atom of interest in the idea of running away of poverty as been in place for close to a hundred years(but only just getting popular in Nigeria).

Investing in stocks is as easy as buying and selling for a profit but actually having enough money to buy as much as is necessary is always the issue.

This is where www.nairaland.com steps in.
It has been proven time and again that ,the easiest way to operate in the stock market is by joining an investment club.
But also, finding the right people to start an investment club with can also be an issue.
This problem is absolutely erased on www.nairaland.com , here we get people who are interested in joining an investment club to meet each other and discuss the modalities and issues surrounding to development of an investment club. They do all these online and later get to meet offline when they have actually decided they can operate with each other.

www.nairaland.com also provides all basic information that is required to run the club at no charge.
These includes

1. Legal ties
2. Profit sharing
3. Constitution (debatable and modifiable)
4. Up to date information all stock markets around the world
5. Detailed information on all other businesses that clubbers can invest in
6. and ultimately, a website (www.nairaland.com ) can members can use for all forms of communication.

GOAL
The goal of www.nairaland.com is to popularize the concept of investment clubbing among Nigerian and use that as a platform to educate the populace to joys of been an ardent invest and thus taking charge of ones own life and channeling it on the part to financial freedom and successful living.

We intend to initiate, mentor and nurture the growth of a minimum of 500 investment clubs in the next 5years all within the country.
This way we will know we have done our quota towards emancipating humanity from the strangling grip of poverty.

THE DREAM
We (www.nairaland.com) intend to start a mother investment club which would be a conglomerate of all the investment clubs that started on it.
And with that number, strength and financial capability, we can start anything like: - microfinance banks to cater for the business needs of our club members etcetera………, I mean we could invest in anything we want and continue to make our wealth grow.

But first things first, we all have to join www.nairaland.com and find our fellow club members. Every thing required will be provided.

I will be expecting you.
NAIRALANDERS (INVESTMENT CLUBBERS!)
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE!
Re: I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by anizzle(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2007
its
WWW. NAIRALANDERS .COM
Re: I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by cheexy: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2007
I got the mail too. Didn't acknowledge it
Re: I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by naijaking1: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2007
I got the same stupid email too.

Is Seun handing out our email addresses to the highest bidder now?
Re: I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by bibiking1(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2007
i tire o!!!!!!!!
Re: I Got This Mail From One Aniekan Effiong by jerrymania(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan / How Do I Start Up A Small Scale Business Of 100k / Cbn Begins Audit Of Micro Finance Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.