Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,842 members, 7,898,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident (1729 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2006
God has already forbidded it to happen to me or any body i know cheesy
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by temmyabby(f): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

God has already forbidded it to happen to me or any body i know cheesy
amen
thats really sad
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by Bolarge(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
For me the best approach to this would be imagining I was the victim here.
This would definitely be a true test of her love for and commitment to me. Personally I would release her from the oath we've taken (and I strongly believe I'm in a position to) and allow her to go on with her life without the unnecessary and unsolicited baggage I now constitute,then get myself professional house-helps to do my every bidding.
Deep within me my heart and soul would pray and plead with invisible yet painfully real tears that she would not leave;that she would stay with me,caring,loving,hugging,holding,that together we'd laugh again,sing again. . . . . . . .
  Why are tears welling up in my eyes already?

Taking these into consideration,should the roles be reversed,I won't leave her.I will stay.
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by spoilt(f): 1:24am On Jan 18, 2008
No physical condition or disability will make me leave my husband. I will stay put in this marriage come what may. Not kidding here.
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by TOYOSI20(f): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2008
This is when the true test of the word love comes to play.
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by Realsam(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2009
if I happen to be the wife I will encourage my husband to marry another woman, while I be put on a lifelong care/insurance benefit by him in a separate home. If I happen to be the husband I will not take her advise of marrying another wife,hope I will stick with her we will adopt children and life continues at least we can still make some form of love, I mean she is not totally sexually useless.
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by keyne(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
nawa o.wat a pity,
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by posakosa(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
If he can handle the pressure, let him not remarry.

If he can't, then he must be honest with himself, maybe still take care of her but a wife must be able to sexually satisfy her husbands needs and if she is no longer fit to do this, he can find someone else to do this.

The husband should always take care of his former wife, unless he wants to masturbate himself to death, he should find someone else.
Re: Wife of 6 Months Crippled by An Accident by bonz111: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
Make 150 dollar a day with 5 dollar sinup after registering free and get hacking software of any kind at free download, also get the serial or cracks of any sotware, quickly go to
www.activateallsoftwares4free..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. / How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month / Long Distance Relationship, How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.