Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (9658 Views)

Talking About Marriage: How Should A Guy Go About It? / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Children produced from green card interracial marriage and relationship how do they really feel?.How do such children when they grow feel about their african daddies when their white moms tell them that their daddy used them for green card and papers and dumped them in the cold.How do such african men who have engaged in green card relationships view their children produced frm such relationships?.Are nigerian fathers bold enough to face their kids produced frm green card relationships when such kids are of age.Can they really give an tangible reason on why they dumped their kids when such kids come up to them to explain why they are failed daddies?.Does the popular nigerian british singer Sade hate her dad because her dad used her british mom for green card?
the evil that men do always trail along with them.
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
when you reach the bridge in any form in life ,you will also cross.mugun
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Osara oku

OMG swallu the matter dikwa vely selious,try swallow this thing na chei.

I'm beginning to suspect your boyfriend left you for an elephantlike white woman and now has a green card baby, please endure, dibe o na ndidiamaka.
grin grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
(laughing out loud in German)

Green Card babies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
They feel American
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hey Jaybee kiss kiss kiss

You want some American babies? tongue
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs C
Do you give American babies?
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
freecocoa:

Mrs C
Do you give American babies?

I give Venus and Jupiter babies.   wink Jaybee and I have something to talk about, excuse me for a moment.
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Serpentine(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Like any other child whose father, what ever his race, abandons them. Leaving a wife/baby moma is not a phenomenen that is the sole responsibility of Nigerian men. Also, Nigerian men who leave their children, do not do so only to white women, or to women who are citizens of a different country.

Some men are good fathers and honor their obligations to the child, no matter what their reasons for being with the mother were. Other men are just not worthy of the name.
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by AmuIgwe: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
The topic of this thread is silly but funny as hell.

To answer your question, I would imagine that deserted children feel abandoned, period. Also, females that get used for green cards aren't just white, many are black -- especially in America. For the most part, they tend to be low-class and dumb as rocks, so I think their kids eventually decipher the hustler from the mugu. Finally, I don't think there's such a thing as a British Green Card, and Sade was born in Nigeria, so it's obvious her dad didn't give a damn about any residency.
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Serpentine:

Like any other child whose father, what ever his race, abandons them. Leaving a wife/baby moma is not a phenomenen that is the sole responsibility of Nigerian men. Also, Nigerian men who leave their children, do not do so only to white women, or to women who are citizens of a different country.

Some men are good fathers and honor their obligations to the child, no matter what their reasons for being with the mother were. Other men are just not worthy of the name.

Tell em ooo. wink
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Op ask your kids when they get older. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Op ask your kids when they get older. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Damn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Repubocrat(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Amu Igwe:

The topic of this thread is silly but funny as hell.

I agree. The last two topics on this issue were impressive. grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
ok what of mrs chima wey get ten kids from four different nigerian men na how she go feel? grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hey Jaybee  kiss kiss kiss

You want some American babies?   tongue
I'm happy with british babies for now
I might just try next year  wink
Should i look at your side when ready? I heard you churning 'em out like they are in fashion cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
jay bee:

I'm happy with british babies for now
I might just try next year  wink
Should i look at your side when ready? I heard you churning 'em out like they are in fashion cheesy cheesy cheesy

You seen the picture on Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest thread? wink
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nah
where is the link?
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by kokoye(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
green card babies?

na wah o.

what will I not see on Nairaland . . .all to create a thread
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by claremont(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
This poster sounds really frustrated. grin
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
claremont:

This poster sounds really frustrated. grin
He is frustrated
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by jaybee3(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799767.0.html
Baby c is so fyneeeeee. Where did u steal her from?
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Damn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

swallu is a greencard baby mama/daddy truss mi wink
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by MrsChima1(f): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
jay bee:

Baby c is so fyneeeeee. Where did u steal her from?

Don't be jealous boo.  You can have a cutie for nominal fee.   wink
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by tpia5: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Funny thread.

Anyway, i think they're called anchor babies and as to how they feel, who knows for sure.
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by onila(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
no big deal, they should know their parents did it for their future-a better life
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
. . .They feel like green cards, and then they hand a yellow card to their mom and a red card to dad!

"Nonsensicality" smiley
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by aginamuk: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
Just FYI, Obama is a "green card baby".
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
Green card babies have green lifestyles. Many could be on this forum, you know lipsrsealed
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
Which one be green card babies again?
Re: Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? by Goldieluks: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
Green card babies feel GREEN, because they've got the green card couple with the green Nigerian passport.
what a combination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.