Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? (1739 Views)

Make Good Profit On Investment Plans / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria / What Type Of Investment Can: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Ladapo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2007
I am constantly wondering what types of investment plans or other forms of investment are out there for young entrepeurs who just want to make quick money legally.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Seun(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2007
"Quick money" is almost never legal.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by makemoney: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2007
You will need to avoid the quick money mentality. nothing good comes easy. If you need a solid business, you will have to nurture it to maturity.

Think of long term whenever you are thinking of any investment.

Alternatively, look into ecommerce and sell valuable digital information. It is better to find niches outside the "make money" arena. Look for valuable information in areas you are good at. Say, you love golf, you can sell information on golf,

It applies in many other markets such as the health and fitness, automobile, shoes, gardening etc. your mind is your limitation.

I do this and I can tell it works pretty well.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by amannivere(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2007
@poster
Seun:

"Quick money" is almost never legal.
who says? perhaps in the stone age. well Many scammers lure their victims with the promise of quick/easy money and Most illegal businesses also profer quick money as an added incentive towards the high risks.We all know its everyones dream to have such means of income and there is no law which says making money must be a lifelong daunting task.just as technology is changing every aspect of our lives,it's also changing how fast we make money too so that the possibility of quick money is more feasible these days.Please read my post @https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84365.0.html I hope you find it useful.Feel free to post your questions and comments there.cheers
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by kymblaq(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Gswill: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by JohnnyDreams: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
makemoney: You will need to avoid the quick money mentality. nothing good comes easy. If you need a solid business, you will have to nurture it to maturity.

Think of long term whenever you are thinking of any investment.

Alternatively, look into ecommerce and sell valuable digital information. It is better to find niches outside the "make money" arena. Look for valuable information in areas you are good at. Say, you love golf, you can sell information on golf,

It applies in many other markets such as the health and fitness, automobile, shoes, gardening etc. your mind is your limitation.

I do this and I can tell it works pretty well.

you are right, friend......quick money mentality has to be deleted from you head before you get defrauded in the process, cos there are a lot of scammers here.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by JohnnyDreams: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gswill: There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.

this is scam, never listen to it
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Thethy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Thethy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Gswill: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
JohnnyDreams:

this is scam, never listen to it

Jonny the dreamer if you see a scam you will never recognize it, so never say what you dont know. the company will give you their own money for you to start with and if you dont like it you go and you have nothing to lose, does that sound like scam to you?
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by slimming: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
The best type of investment for young entrepreneur is to go to WORK with your hand soil.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by stpat1(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2012
Guy never do any online, work from home, forex or MLM shitt. They all end up being scam.

If its okay by you and if you wont feel the % is too small then lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

Its all about Supplying sand to LCC construction site. What the funds will be used for is to hire Truck and run it. You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or all interested investors can agree to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by keemax(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2012
'Though business opportunities abound in Nigeria but it could be daunting for some of us to recognise it.
Albeit, I encourage people to go for the business of last resort; what is this you may ask? Do something based on your ability and run it by applying modern business techniques.
Mr Biggs or Mama Chim's canteen are both in the business of selling food - the difference? One is being run using business techniques of marketing, branding, advertising, inventory control, record keeping e.t.c. The second is run on whims.

I hope this helps. Thanks.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Seun: "Quick money" is almost never legal.

Totally agree.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
I think that a great deal of business opportunities are out there. But they take intelligence and patience to find. You head for quick returns and you either get scammed or locked up. Everyday I walk the streets I see businesses I could turn around if I had time and money. It's possible, but you've got to put your brains on.
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by toluxa1(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2012
MegaMiind: It doesn't sound like scam but the previous scam that befell people is still hurting...I posted diz earlier in some places...bt t seems it might be of help here...tz 4 d serioz-minded...200pipu wil get acess 2 my system (legal way of earning) n D spots r filin up real fast...inbox me or email me:biobrainiac2@gmail.com 2learn hw u cn bank 160k in 30days...no kiddin...nd its dfinitly legit---ts kinda free juzt for 1 reason-I want to build trust among nigerians before introducing them to million naira biz-that way they will be more willing to take part...08069414102

This is the real scam. Total bullshit. You have been warned!
Re: What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs? by Ejiogbe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lots of business opportunities out there, but majority of us are searching for get-rich-quick schemes.Many people have refused to open their eyes and ears to opportunities and this is the main reason they are scammed often.Someone says the word POOR means "Passing Over Opportunites Repeatedly."
I believe there are thousands of investment plans for everybody,even here in Nigeria. Common, shine your eyes.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convert My Money In Paypal And Alertpat Into Mastercard / Enquiries Into Running A Business Centre. / Punters Club: Daily Football Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.