Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,552 members, 7,888,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women (2123 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by Rlst84sale(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2008
I think there should be a thread where people can just vent their anger. I'm gonna go and create one just now
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by manmustwac(m): 1:12am On May 08, 2008
@4him
Like u said cheating even happens in the western world, but u can't compare politician bill clinton with our nigerian politicians here? When it comes to extra  marital affairs we are in a different league. You will never hear that Politicians in Yankee have arranged fine babes from Uni for a sex party abi? Can u imagine the Headline News in all the major papers in the world if something like that did happen?
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by 4Him1(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2008
manmustwac:

@4him
Like u said cheating even happens in the western world, but u can't compare politician bill clinton with our nigerian politicians here? When it comes to extra marital affairs we are in a different league. You will never hear that Politicians in Yankee have arranged fine babes from Uni for a sex party abi? Something like that would make the Headline news of all the papers in World.

Bros, Elliot Spitzer was organizing prostitutes. no difference.
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by manmustwac(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2008
@4him

There is a difference coz extra marital affairs are 100 times more common in nigeria than in the U S. I think a 100 is a big difference. Don't u?
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by 4Him1(m): 1:42am On May 08, 2008
manmustwac, i doubt it. Maybe they are more discreet here in the US as a major scandal like that can tarnish an image that took you yrs to build.
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by Leilah(f): 3:20am On May 08, 2008
Poverty? men are kings in Nigeria from what I gather?
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by vivaladiva(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2008
just want to say a big thank you to those of us that understand the meanin of relativity. men cheat in the western world but nigeria bloody takes the buscuit and thats a fact
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by Leilah(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2008
Defo! glad I am aware of it hasn't happened to me so far but we will have to see wont we? no matter what they have, they will cheat if given a chance. angry
Re: Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women by manmustwac(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2008
4 Him:

manmustwac, i doubt it. Maybe they are more discreet here in the US as a major scandal like that can tarnish an image that took you years to build.
@4him
You talk as if your not a nigerian, u can't seriously tell me dat u believe extra marital affairs are are as bad in Nigeria as they r in America? EXtra marital affairs happens all over the world but its worse in some parts than others, Obansanjo the late MKO Abiola etc both officially had more than one wife talkless of affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women? / Would You Date A Girl Your Best Friend Has Dated Before? / Signs He Truely Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.