Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,829 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fuel Subsidy And The Lies Is Not Good For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy And The Lies Is Not Good For Nigeria (561 Views)

Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos / Fuel Subsidy And Exchange Rate / Retain Subsidy And Perish- Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy And The Lies Is Not Good For Nigeria by bilms(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
I don't want to believe that the Nigerian Civil Right Movement (NCRM) has been comprised with an article coming from the highest executive of the group (CEO) as he his called, on the issue of fuel subsidy and the protest.

I will ask this group to come up with their stand on the issue before i make my conclusion.

I wonder what is wrong with the head of some people still finding justification for fuel subsidy removal claiming it would help Nigeria? The National Assembly and the Presidency both of them not up to 1,000 people consume 1.02 trillion annually, and the savings they claim to want to save from fuel subsidy is 1.3 trillion spent on 160million Nigerians including the thieves.

If less than 1000 people spend 1.02trillion and claim 1.3 trillion being spent on 160 million people will collapse the economy and some of you are still asking what the protest is all about, then i think something is wrong with you.

why would they use the 1.3 trillion for job creation and all sort if they cant use 1.02trillion annually?

Well,this is not about fuel subsidy,it is about evil,injustice and bad governance. We must collectively demand justice.

Nigeria may not have the mosses that lead the Egyptians to defeat pharaoh. We may not have the David that defeated Goliat. But Nigeria has me and you to defeat Gej and his allies,the pharaoh of our country. join the movement for justice. Occupy Nigeria, Occupy Aso Rock.

I strongly believed the group have been bribed and wanted to use this to influence the people,but i still hold my reservation.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of The Security Forces? / Apart From War Against Fuel Subsidy, Nigerians Need To Look Closer At Themsleves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.