Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,973 members, 7,912,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice! (800 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / What's Your advice To This Guy? / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice! by mrwils(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2012
Dear Nairaland, I need Your advice from the below, message i receive from my friend,

Dear sir, i should'nt let this out,but if i don't,i don't have hope of geting help.It's about a girl i came across with in Anambra state who desperatily showed me love for days i spent there.I love her too,but did'nt let the cat out of the bag.Why? She schools in Baptist college,awka,while am in Taraba state university.Thats not the junk.The problem is,we will only get to see ourself once in blue moon.I dont know how to go about it.It my first time felling in love and she,too.Please tell me what i must do.Thank you.
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
Follow your heart son that would be my advice. grin

That is the advice I give people when I have nothing to say. embarassed tongue grin cheesy
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
rokiatu:

That is the advice I give people when I have nothing to say. embarassed tongue grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin same here!! stop spilling the beans gademit!!  grin grin

@poster, take time to analyze the pros and the cons (good and bad things) that might affect your relationship in reference to the distance and compatibility and see if it is a relationship worth pursuing.
Re: Your Advice! by lolaluv1(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hmmmn!
Take a step, OP!
Give it a try, better to take the risk than wonder in the future, what if. . . .

Or keep her as a platonic friend if you can't manage a long distance relationship! smiley
Re: Your Advice! by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
Look at it well else you might end up heart-broken
Re: Your Advice! by iice(f): 2:58am On Jan 09, 2012
Didn't understand it. undecided
Was this a 3 seconds love? Loving but no sex? Commitment or 3 night stand that resulted in or not an LDR?
People too dey scattered.
Re: Your Advice! by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2012
This OP might just end up like the other heartbroken NLer if we don't help him out but what the heck I love seeing those people
Re: Your Advice! by MrCork17: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
mrwils:

Dear Nairaland, I need Your advice from the below, message i receive from my friend,

Dear sir, i should'nt let this out,but if i don't,i don't have hope of geting help.It's about a girl i came across with in Anambra state who desperatily showed me love for days i spent there.I love her too,but did'nt let the cat out of the bag.Why? She schools in Baptist college,awka,while am in Taraba state university.Thats not the junk.The problem is,we will only get to see ourself once in blue moon.I dont know how to go about it.It my first time felling in love and she,too.Please tell me what i must do.Thank you.

is she black? angry
Re: Your Advice! by 25omega(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
long distance relationships in a country with out good transportation or good communication can never work (needles to say a country that has). you will spend your time trying to keep the fire burning while constantly wondering if she is cheating on you because she didn't pick up the phone at a scheduled time. i would advice you to consider that woman as the one that got away and move on
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
Follow ur heart!
Re: Your Advice! by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Since when did the heart become a compass? My Biology teacher taught me that the function of the heart is to pum blood oooo
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
^Lol
in dat case he sud follow d directn d heart is pumpin d blood to
Re: Your Advice! by HotieTima(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
rokiatu:

grin grin grin and y did i know i will find u here

again the same stupid line fallow ur heart

gosh woman undecided undecided undecided undecided is that all we will be hearing for the rest of our lives tongue tongue tongue tongue

i got a new one fallow ur downstairs grin grin grin grin where ever it takes u wink wink
Re: Your Advice! by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
That will lead her to my room
Re: Your Advice! by HotieTima(f): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided like a said where ever it takes ya

rooom or wat ever it will lead u too i really don't care
Re: Your Advice! by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2012

(1) (Reply)

closed / Marriage Palaver / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.