Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,709 members, 7,892,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Letter To Gej And His Kitchen Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Gej And His Kitchen Crew (550 Views)

Buhari Appointed His Kitchen Cabinet On D Anniv Of Babangida Coup- Braithwaite / The Real Reason Buhari Cannot Appoint An Igbo Man Into His Kitchen Cabinet - Oko / Classic Quotes From Jonathan And His Kitchen Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Gej And His Kitchen Crew by georgem(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2012
Dear sir,
As if you trully still deserve our respect. during my social studies class way back in junior school i was told great leaders lead by example. i remember clearly my teacher sayiing great leaders where serveants extra-ordinaire who would bear whattever sacrifices to protect and provide for their followers, Diezani, iweala,yusuf and others have describe you as a courageous leader for asking nigerians to bear hardship for the future of this country while yourself and their lots live in oppulence. yes that is really courageous for its not easy to tell a sane man to cut-off his manhood for d sake of his unborn children while you r busy wrapping protective gears around yours.
excuse me sir, would heaven cry foul if rather than eat with N1billion you cut down to N182.5 million naira(that is N500,000 which iis more than minum wage per anum for the nigerian worker). why not slash okonjo, Lamido, diezani, yourself and the rest of you ministers to slash their salary by 25% and see how hard they can swallow that before asking nigerians to pay N145 per litre? or better still why not tell your wife that the federal republic of nigeria can no longer pay for her to go round the country opening her uneducated mouth embarasing nigerians and use the saving to shore-up the economy.
if you must remove subsidy, why not stop subsidizing your government first? why not start feeding yourself and your family, pay for fuel you use reduce your entourage to insignificant and avoidable events. the sacrifice should start from you and your ministers if trully you are wll meaning and not just intrested in amassing wealth for your self
till this is done we say no to removal of fuel subsidy
Re: Letter To Gej And His Kitchen Crew by afrobaby(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2012
why isGEJ not even talking now, is he in town?

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal; Protesting In Washinton D.c. / President Jonathan Has Laid Bare So Many Secrets. What Do We Do? / Breaking News: Labour Says No More Street Protest/rallies. Everyone Is To Embark On A Sit At Home St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.