Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

3 Sisters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Sisters (1385 Views)

Funny Story Of Three Sisters. / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sisters by kellynoah: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2012
Three sisters wanted to get married, but their parents couldn't afford it so they had all of them on the same day. They also couldn't afford to go on a honeymoon so they all stayed home with their new hubbies. That night the mother got up because she couldn't sleep.

When she went past her oldest daughter's room she heard screaming. Then she went to her second daughters room and she heard laughing. Then she went to her youngest daughter's room and she couldn't hear anything.

The next morning when the men left the mother asked her oldest daughter, "Why were you screaming last night?" The daughter replied "Mom you always told me if something hurt I should scream."

"That's true." She looked at her second daughter. "Why were you laughing so much last night?"

The daughter replied "Mom you always said that if something tickled you should laugh."

"That's also true." Then the mother looked at her youngest daughter. "Why was it so quiet in your room last night?"

The youngest daughter replied "Mom you always told me I should never talk when something is in my mouth. cool cool cool
Re: 3 Sisters by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2012
cheesy
Re: 3 Sisters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: 3 Sisters by mikuz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
Vicky
Re: 3 Sisters by bingbagbo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
vicky, i love you!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: 3 Sisters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
yuck!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

dirty but funny joke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Sisters by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
JOKE GRADING: E

REMARKS:STALE

PUNISHMENT: KISS SUTOBOY
Re: 3 Sisters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

vicky, i love you!!!! kiss kiss kiss
bingbagbo i'm gon tell agybabe! angry

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs. / Pick One Or Die!!! / Patience Jonathan English When She Arrived Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.