Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,202 members, 7,933,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Survive A Protest March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Survive A Protest March (5330 Views)

First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Protest March by BetaThings: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
Thatdave:

there is no such thing as that.
Check number 8.
Actually there is
The incidents in Ogba and Ibafo did not arise from any provocation. Some trigger-happy policemen were just indulging their fantasies
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by BlackPikiN(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2012
stagger:

And if this person has HIV or hepatitis C nko?

It's not a means to pass HIV or hepatitis C but a simple method to save a gun shot wound.
Whoever that's in-charge should take precautions.
Because I say make him control bleeding no mean say make him begin use person blood dey play.
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by honeric01(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2012
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NOW? -By Ben Bruce

Let us remind ourselves the reason for this showdown. It is not about subsidy, I keep repeating this fact. It is about the following indices that make our government big, wasteful and ineffective:

Big and overblown governments at all levels

70 Ministers

Over twenty Special advisers (on what?)

Every minister is entitled to 4 Special Assistants.

Senate President earns 88 Million Naira monthly.

His Deputy Earns 55 Million Naira monthly.

Senators take home 14 Million Naira monthly.

It takes 1.4 Billion naira to maintain the NASS annually (Remember what Sanusi said about 25% of our GDP is used to feed people who only sit Tuesday – Thursday).

Our Governors exhibit such level of opulence shunned by the richest nations in the world

Our 2012 budget has a deficit component to it. We are supposed to borrow about 1.6 TRILLION NAIRA.

NASS will be paid from that! Aso Rock will use 1 Billion of it to eat! Aso Rock will use another 1 Billion to fuel generators.

The Vice President will use 58 Million Naira to buy newspapers.

The office of Patience Jonathan will use 500 Million to speak bad English to you.

We will spend close to 500 Billion on International Travels.

In 2012, some state governors will collect 100 Million as security votes MONTHLY.

They will continue to enjoy immunity clause!

Your hospitals will have no drugs.

Your schools will still have no quality to train a world class scholar

Your roads will still be death traps.

You will still be a local government unto yourself, providing water, security, power and social security!

You will still pay more for petroleum products.

You will pay toll in 2012 on federal interstate roads.

If you will like this to continue in 2012, then stay at home and enjoy power as provided by PHCN!
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by Ganiyu11: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2012
My people. We have all seen that these govt is insincere, wicked, insensitive. I think nobody should patronize banks, air port and other govt services in the mean term as means of protest.
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by Ganiyu11: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2012
My people. We have all seen that these govt is insincere, wicked,heartless, and insensitive. I think nobody should patronize banks, air port and other govt services in the mean time as means of protest rather than endangering our lives in the face of mad dog forces(police and sodier)
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by Ganiyu11: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2012
My people. We have all seen that this govt is insincere, wicked,heartless, and insensitive. I think nobody should patronize banks, air port and other govt services in the time as means of protest.
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by ruemu(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2012
Just thinking out LOUD.
Didn't some people predict 9Ja dis-integration by 2015?

You think they'll do nothing to (them) SAY?

It's just the begining 9ja will never remain the SAME.

GoodLuck
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by Oluschenco(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2012
Dont be too 4ward
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by silibaba: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2012
player haters, did you read the topic at all embarassed embarassed How To Survive A Protest March

by the way who is tunde bakare?

hes nothing but a coward and i believe he is living in shame right now. shocked

i only pitied his members wey pay tithe and him use the tithe money enter politics. he wanted to double his naira like dbang will say grin grin
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by muyete(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2012
Nice tips!
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by nairaman66(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
Most importantly, Do not start a protest if you cannot keep up with the above!
Re: How To Survive A Protest March by John902(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
gentlegg:

If we all sit down to watch, where will you see protesters to watch?
its a matter of choice and not by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari / JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State / Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.