Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected (9009 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / I Am In Love With Someone I Have Never Met. Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2007
@topic

You were trying to buy the girl over with your money and present.
You are a foolish man. Maybe you deserve what the girl did.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by mellow(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2007
I have come to realise that men once they are in possession of something

always look at that thing as their life long possession, that is why it is always

dificult to let go but it is not always so my poeple. Most times what you are after

will not be after you, it will be after something else and something else will be after you.

What we want from the world may not be what the world is ready to give to us, therefore,

our perogative is to try and balance this life's or natures equation i.e A after B after c.

It is always deficult letting go but like Tupac said, Life goes on. You don't have to cry over

spilt milk, crying over a lost love when there are millions of jewels to pick the best from.

what is not yours can never be yours and what is yours stays yours, you can't have it any other way.

Forget about her and miss right will definitely come. just a little patience my friend.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by trendy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2007
i hate it when guys use the term * upon all the gifts i got her*
is that supposed to be love?
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by uf4oma(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
nuzo:

@topic

You were trying to buy the girl over with your money and present.
You are a foolish man. Maybe you deserve what the girl did.

Ouch. That's got to hurt. This is NAIRALAND!

@ mellow, nice words. God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can and wisdom to know the difference.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by osculate(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
So you love left you for someone else! so what? One thing I learnt in life is whatever you can't change just forget it. Why would you want to spend a good chunk of your life feeling bad about something that does not deserve you. You gave her the best yo think you can give and she still treated you that way y then do you have to lose sleep. Bros abeg sleep well so your will be clear enough to see the several other better girls that will walk past you. There is absolutely no sense loving someone who doesn't love you. Some quotes I got used to growing up:

1. Women are like shadows,
if you run after them,
they'll run away from you
when you turn back from them
they'll run after you.

2. To love is nothing
to be loved is something
to love and be loved is everything
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by akiro(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
pally make u check urself very well. wetin u d ur chick,wey go make am behave like dat. make u check well,well. The frog does not jump around in the after noon 4 nothing its either it is after something or something is after it.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by hotchic1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
At poster,
I think it is advisable for you to move on as most people in the house has advised because I don't think things can work out between you two after 18 months. Although feel your pain and from your post, I will think the girl was very young when you guys started the relationship and adolescence stage has always been a difficult stage to manage by everyone and i think you find it a little bit difficult to understand her @ that stage, which is normal, I would think a little bit of patience would have helped then. I cannot put all the blame on the girl even though she's got her fault but am Sure you have your own contribution to the break up.
ANYWAY , please move on
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by sect(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
So you mean if you see this girl you still exchange pleasantries with her,abeg forget am.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by bdude: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2007
grin cheer up brother the truth is wot is urs is urs. I have a theory and it says getting wot is meant for u is like taking a dump in the toilet, wen u dont feel like it struggle as u may it will never work but once nature comes calling u enter the toilet n VOILA moms the word,good to go.
Wotever u try ur best to do or have n it seems not to be working out the truth is that its not for u.
$get all u spent n bought thank ur stars u dint fall into some unwanted stuff.
BON CHANCE brother.
wink
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Pip(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2007
Guy leave that thing. When we break their heart "Hints Magazine" would hear it when they do us people say "lef am for God". Of course u have to let go. It takes a while to, but believe me it can take two weeks. Just FORGET about it and don't even think of anything relatiing to her at all. Mix up and try not to be alone (not dating). Be with r friends and people that appreciate you. It would make u feel alot better. Spoil yrself a little. At least one less mouth to chop free gift. LOL. Trust me it works. And above all get closer to God. He doesn't fail. Read the Bible. Remember, "people have gone thru worse cases than yrs."
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Ivvie: 2:48am On Oct 09, 2007
It happens in life - you aren't the first.  It's been going on and will still occur tomorrow.  She is a waste of time and wicked.  You are going to have to deal with the emotional side and it'll be a lesson to guard against the future.  There are plenty other girls - just don't fall the second time.  She is conscious of what she is doing.  Leave her to continue counting bridges.  Be sure not to take her back when she is done galivanting.  She'd be of tarnish cluster.

The truth is that, she isn't the ordained one created for you.  I am certain that you found those traits in her and still compromised?  I might be wrong, because some people are just good in deception.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by amannivere(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2007
@poster,
you talk like a wussy.Wussies cannot differentiate btw their friends and their enemies.All of us here don reject somebody else in the past,even you wey dey host this pity party.It mostly happens when we get involved with unavailable people.Who told you she needed engagement,person wey never enter school?
MT:

My contribution is simple.

See your present situation as a challenge to ADD VALUE to your life, so that when next she sees you, she will know what a gem she has stupidly lost.

She will come back begging and like Hadley Chase says, you will have the last laugh!.

I'm talking from experience brother

she sees you as all spent up, as the beaten path. and my guy,you say she's a good girl,haha,and the good girl is leaving you?Wake up man cos that might just mean that you need a major overhaul.I tell you this-WOMEN WILL NEVER LEAVE A MAN WHO IS MAKIN PROGRESS IN LIFE.So get your groove on man.a revamp you must get ASAP.You can use anthony robins eraser technique to for get her(cos you need to forget her fast),it works for me.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Tawak: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2007
that's d meaning of luv
what's d meaning of d whole friendship wen u can neva b 2geda again[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by opokonwa(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2007
I no go lie to you;

It's never easy to be the 'dumped'. I'VE BEEN THERE, I'VE DONE THAT. cry

On the other hand, it's so devilishly-sweet to be the Dumper.

So I guess, your ex-girl is having a swell-time on your heart-ache. embarassed SAD NEWS. embarassed

However, the more you try to seek her face or seek an amicable end to this game. THE MORE WRONG YOU ARE.

GAMES OF SEDUCTION AND HEART-BREAKS ARE HARDLY AMICABNLE.

Do yourself a favour; THOUGH IT'S HARD. Try to forget her, try to ignore her, try to put her permanently off your memory and daily concerns.

If she has a conscience IF AT ALL SHE HAS A CONSCIENCE she will become bothered that you have truly moved on, that she holds no sway on your life and she will try to make-up AT LEAST TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. By then, 'Mother Conscience' don dey disturb am!

But then, you will be too busy with life to be bothered how she feels. MINE SOUGHT ME OUT.

I WRITE FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by dodowaski(f): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
Sorry o.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by onyekang1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ poster

please 4get abt dat cheap brat and move on,she's not worth it ok.there are sooooooooooooooooo many gud gals out there so go make ur pick. wink
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by bennie81(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
guy that girl is not for you. she is such an ungrateful LovePeddler, sorry for the heart break you have to move on with your life. Afterall she has found a new love you can't force love. if it goes and flies away then it is not for you. Abeg bone her and move on she will be shamed by your success in future. Abeg "MA WO OJU UCHE" because she ain't the best for you.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by FactorChic(f): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
she's gone, so MOVE ON!
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by topeorekoy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2007
@nuzo,

men are suppose to buy things for their woman. if he bought anything for her, that doesnt mean he was trying to buy her over. and men do that if u dont knw and does that mean all men are foolish?

@poster,
like every one have rightly said. pls moovve on i have been there done that.

i had this gf when i was in school, i was broke u knw what it means. i really dont have any cash to thro around. she met a guy who is bucksed up and she dumped me and even refused to talk to me. i couldnt take it and begged her but one thing made me make up my mind. i went to see her in school one nite but when the guy came she ignored me blankly. on getting to the bus stop, i made up my mind to blank her.

this is where the thing is now:

i got a job and was doing fine, she kept calling me and u knw we had sex after those times but she kept calling for me to send credit and i just blacklisted her on my fone.

what am driving at is, blank her and make her feel non-existence and i bet she'll come bak stylishly

good luck and pls get a new chik
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by hbrednic: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
must the girl stick to this guy forever? what is wrong in getting out of a relationship once you dont feel the guy anymore?
is she supposed to stay cos of pity?the girl wants to explore b/4 settling down.going to church or praying together means nothing in this case,the girl founds happiness in someone else.good for both of you cos u were never mearnt for each other.you are a man,give value to yourself by raising your head and move on,instead of dwilling in self pity.the girl has done nothing wrong.just move on and stop complaining.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by penfold(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
@poster
cut out all that crap about all that you did for her bla bla bla
am sure the relationship was not totally one way, you too must have had your gains in the relationship,
you have just contributed your own quota to the pro bono work philanthropists all over are doing,
so just let it sink into your skull that you dont have to be paid back for all you do, move on and let the girl live her life in peace!!!
[/i]ka ga ni?[i]
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by shoti(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
anyway, very unfortunate.but life has to go on. just let her be and go on with ur normal life.let her be.a friend had similar expirence when i was in school too.my friend almost go down for it. i was so close that time to help him 2ru. pls take heart. let her go for life because she want to explore school life.takekia
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by ablegeo: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2007
i do tell some of my friends u can love girls or women but don't value them at all, at all,

my dear, if u want to help yourself in life, let all women be the last. keep them last, their all not trusted

move on with ur fresh life.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by kaypinchi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2007
@poster

My guy, move on. No use trying to use any useless strategy. Although a few may work but this babe is no good for you. U deserve better.

Some babes love to ride on the shoulders and emotions of guys to the top. They should remember that they may one day ride thru the same route down.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by sanrima(f): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2007
the best thing is tolet her go since she doesn,t want u any more but u should try not to hate her no matter wat cos friends are for life even if some people fail to realise dat.
ur happiness should be that the fault is not from u, maybe in future she may over grow her guilt and shame and coming asking for ur forginess, but all the same life goes on.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Coleslove: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
***Shaking head*** Hmm pathetic.

Welcome to the club (BROKEN HEARTED). So, what do you want? Sympathy? Of course YES. You've got some and a lot too.

Don't Think This: SHE'S NEVER GONNA COME BACK (NOT EVEN BEGGING YOU) Shame would not allow this happen. Obviously if she comes back you would get irritated and would want to pay back.

New Lesson: Never Trust Completely. Always give room for doubt.

Love No--one and you'll not get heart broken
Trust No-one and you'll not be let down.

Ponder on this: Do you really need her to become What/Who you want to be?

Your Help/solace is not in telling us here, afterall, no-one knew when it was sizzling hot.

Encourage your self or discourage your self.

Good day
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by jayvin01: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2007
well, first of all, i aint the poster though but at least, i want to thank y'all for your candid contributions for this boy guy, well as for me, my story is kind of different, i have never been in this situation before and will NEVER be, as a result of what a girl did to me she didnt dump me oo but another thing, so since then,i don't love too much, no matter how it is, but i have dumped alot of good good girls which i felt so sorry for because most of them would be crying on phone and beggin their arse off to get back @ me which is not possible.

well my point is, just forget about her completetly, she aint worth it, don't trust girls at all, i mean at ALL,  u can act like u believe but in your mind just don't trust, in my hood here, me and all of my frends never talks about marriage in this life,  grin funny aint it we would someday though but, hmnnn (shakes head) grin and don't try to imagine the type of guy i could be, if u see me, u will never believe the fact that im the one typing all this, I look so mad fuckin cool, so grin they would be thinking that i am the nice loving type,  grin but i just don't kno why!!! i just don't have feelings for them  girls nymore like i used to, as a result of what someone did,  angry done said it before, she never dumped me so poster, it would be great if u let go of her!!'' start by deleting her number,thats what i would do if i was u  secondly, hmnnnn don't let me say that, i don't want nobody to be stealin my styles cheesy   its all good bro, u will get better , i mean  better ones that will be dieing to get @ u, i mean that would be madly in love with u, thats how life is, God has his own reasons for not granting us everything we wish for in life  please y'all don't hate me because of my story, im dong that because i gotta do it, so as to recover from hurts of the past cool cool cool cool cool cool cool  lmfffaaaoo :DD i hate caring n loving ass guys like this poster grin grin im out 1 kiss
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by lepacious: 4:35am On Oct 10, 2007
Stanlord i understand what u aregond thru. I was in a similar situation some moths back. The guy i was going out with just stopped calling nd it was obvious that something was wrong . I decided to investigate. i went to his house unannounced one early morining and found his a text on hiis cell phone where he told a girl that he missed her passionately. I was devastated. He was a born again christian and he turned out to be a liar. He totally denied evrything but it was too late cos he knew i caught him redhanded

It has not been easy to forget him but i thank God that he delivered me from him. What f i had married him? I dont know what i would have done. I saw him and greeted him and he had a look of guilt.

please forgive her. Time is a healer. You will be surprised that u would wake up one day and realise that u have forgotten her!!!!!!!!

Take heart these thing mae us stronger and tell us nt to depend on humans but only on God.

Cheers
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by mekoyo(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2007
You just have to move on with your life and leave the past behind. I know its not easy to forget her but you have to, you dont need to force yourself to it but gradually you can.

Becareful with yourself, there are many fishes in the waters so just go ahead with your life, ask God to lead and direrct you and you'll find someone made for you.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Echidime(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2007
@STANLORD: Thats women for you,they are all the same unsteady people.

There are three people you should not Trust in life,WOMEN,POLITICIANS and GAMBLERS

And there are three things your should not play with, DEBTH,FIRE and DEASES

Forget that bitche,even if she comes back to you later refuse her remember AIDS is real

Unless you want to eat what has been eating by a whole lots of men:
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by freelancer(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
It is well
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Sarin(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2007
Feel for you but nobody knows the all truth, you might have wronged her sometimes, somewhere in the past too. But dont worry, take HEART, it's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.