Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected (9042 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / I Am In Love With Someone I Have Never Met. Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Avantika: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
I thought about you today, And for the first time it wasn't about the past, or the lies, it wasn't about the hurt, or the tears, It wasn't about my broken heart or what I used to wish the future would be. It was about the end to all that, and the beginning of a friendship. So I don't know why people say love never ends in friendship because mine for you has ,

Can't say how I feel, Can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start I never really had your heart. So leave me, now before I cry. The pain's too much to say GOODBYE. but Always remember each tear I shed is an I love you left unsaid.

• Why is it that,no matter how much you try to hide something, still your eyes can't lie ?
• Why is it that,you can tell from someone's eye,when he is fooling around ?
• Why is it that,nothing is compareable to the warmth & love in a mother's eyes, when she looks at her child ?
• Why is it that, they say love at first sight ?
• Why is it that, you feel heavens when you look in your beloved's eyes ?
•• Why is it that, eyes tell everything ?

YOU KNOW as they say Love is something guys do to have sex and Sex is something that girls do to get true love compassion and feelings, So i would say the relationship goes good ways if the guys keep getting sexual desires and girls the stability in love and compassion,
So it is neither ones fault here, we look for two different things, Actually we look for same thing with different perspective, once u finds someone with the same perspective Bingo that is the one for you, so don't be sad, look for one with your perspective, yeh nahi tou aur sahe aur nahi tou koi aur sahe girlies,
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
cry Sorry babes.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by chiama1: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
As much as i feel for this guy, i will not want to blame the girl completely. i once knew a guy that tot he could win a woman by spending money for her and being at the beck & call of her and her family. His own nice-bobo was mumuish, believe me, it irritated to everybody that was his friend. we all complained and advised him but he woldnt change, trust babes, they treated him like the dirtiest rag on earth. The first thing he wants to know about her when he meets a babe is her birthday and then he goes buying very expensive gifts for her, this guy could end up buying 3-4 different expensive gifts at once (i am not exaggerating here), and then he turns himself to boy-boy for her whole family. He's very good with his hands, can fix about anything....and so he becomes their electrician, mechanic...you name it...now tell me, what girl will be proud of such a man.

My dear poster, be a man, let a woman love you for YOU (A Man she would want to be proud of and be with) before u spend your dime on her, otherwise, just like this girl, they will keep dumping you for more confident men. you cant buy love...keep that in mind.

Back to my goody-goody friend, i have known him for more than 12years, and he is still not able to holddown a girl, its sad! am sure you do not want to be like that.

Wipe your tear, be thankfull you are learning this fast, work on yourself and a girl that will appreciate you will stay with you.

Goodluck.
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
mrpee1:
Your situation is so touchy that I have to jump in,which I rarely do.Getting over someone you love is probably one of the most difficult things a human can do.I had a similar experience in my college days with a very pretty girl before I moved to states.She really wanted to move on because I was probably not her type,due to some financial difficulties at the time.It really doesn't look good when you begin to see the person you love in company of "friends".That was the warning sign for me but I ignored it.Well,she moved on and I was a wreck! I couldn't really function and I prayed day and night for her to come back but she didn't.When she failed to come back,I concluded that she wasn't meant for me and moved on.I began to focus on a lot of positive things and eventually found myself in the states.The irony of the whole thing is that she eventually got married five years before I did,and I have changed my phone number about three times due the number of calls I have received from her.She still call to tell me how much of a fool she was for passing the love of her life by.She cries and tries to remember the good old days and how her husband is really not the love of her life and stuffs like that.The most touchy but kind of sad thing is that she named one of her sons after me,and still write and cry everyday she managed to hear from me.
   Part Two.There is a pleasure in being mad,of which only the mad man knows.A friend said that to me about twenty years ago I think it makes sense to me.You are the only one who knows what you are missing in that girl and there's nothing we can tell you that could open your eyes.You have the shoes on,and you know exactly where it hurts the most.Everything you have managed to focus on crumbles the moment you set your eyes on her and I bet that's what is going on with you.It is hard to let go,but this is time to do just that.She wins when she feels that you still miss her.It could be that you loved her more than you really needed to do and you must learn your lesson, if I am correct or you will be a sore loser all your life.
We have all spent a great deal of time trying to aid you in this sad process,called moving on.Gather yourself together,soothe yourself with the fond memories both of you had together and let her and the feelings you had for her go.It becomes an obsession if you fail to move on after all these assistance to do just that from us and this may make some us to conclude sadly that the problem may be identified with you and not her.You must move on and focus on greater things.She may or may not miss you as much as you would want her to do and that's a lesson we all learn at one point or the other.
  Finally,take it easy and know that onto every man is given two options, secure or destroy your path.
   Best Wishes.

nice
Re: My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected by suzzy16(f): 2:13am On Jun 09, 2015
lepacious:
Stanlord i understand what u aregond thru. I was in a similar situation some moths back. The guy i was going out with just stopped calling nd it was obvious that something was wrong . I decided to investigate. i went to his house unannounced one early morining and found his a text on hiis cell phone where he told a girl that he missed her passionately. I was devastated. He was a born again christian and he turned out to be a liar. He totally denied evrything but it was too late cos he knew i caught him redhanded

It has not been easy to forget him but i thank God that he delivered me from him. What f i had married him? I dont know what i would have done. I saw him and greeted him and he had a look of guilt.

please forgive her. Time is a healer. You will be surprised that u would wake up one day and realise that u have forgotten her!!!!!!!!

Take heart these thing mae us stronger and tell us nt to depend on humans but only on God.

Cheers
tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Covenant ( Virginity ) / Wow! This Girl Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets (pixs) / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.