Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,815 members, 7,965,990 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" (3135 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
@oyinboaja
are u talking about mamaput?
u obviously have not been on nairaland dor long
she's a mother with grown -up children

the comment she made was of abt the guy working in her house was of a long time ago

what's with the fables and untruths
wetin mamaput do for u
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by anabell(f): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
i feel u rose, there was dis guy in my uni, just becos he helps me out with my assingment he tot we were dating,i had to tell him off.I dont get too close to guys cos when i do the only tin on their mind is wantin to date u
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by anabell(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
@oyinboaja, read mamput reply b4 u start runin ur mouth.She said it was a long time it happened
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by Damy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2007
d closer d better
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2007
i think it depends on the parties involved, i got real cool friends that are guys, so i think it depends on the individuals. no need generalizing it on all guys.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by oyinboaja: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
anabell abi na cowbell you call yaself. you chop lizard yansh?
who dey run mouth. if you no put ya mouth where e suppose be, you go hear weeeeeen
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by anabell(f): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
i can see u have a lot of bullshit in ur mouth go and clean d shit in ur mouth b4 u speak to me runin mouth, cos i aint gono talk to no shit stinkin mouth.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by oyinboaja: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2007
i see say mad man open yansh for ya face. as u no sabi put ya mouth for where e suppose be

yeye girl
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by oyinboaja: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2007
u no sabi write sef.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by anabell(f): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2007
o yea thanks alot,pls pass by so i can give u soda to clean ur shit stinkin mouth.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by Creamish(f): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

i think it depends on the parties involved, i got real cool friends that are guys, so i think it depends on the individuals. no need generalizing it on all guys.

Yeah--im with u on dat---i feel those dat inteprete it dat way actually had dat in mind from the onslaught or ur kinda "friendliness" seemed to them like u are flirting with dem. I believe if u display a casual attitude with ur male friends, they wont mis-inteprere it wink
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by samsilo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2007
Anabell please ignore this buffoon, he obviously is poorly educated and I can see from when he started on mammaput that his command of English is poor.
@ topic .This is a catch 22 situation. Most guys have learnt from experience including myself, that women are usually indirect when they fancy a guy especially in Nigeria. It is a very tricky game to understand when she is playing hard to get and when she is just being friendly ,the more experience you are the better you become at it.
I personally have always had very close platonic female friends,some closer to me than their boyfriends who come and go.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by creamdream: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2008
Good intentions?? the men are often right!! anyway
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by hanen(f): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
Because men are simple-minded, randy creatures, sadly. you have to be very careful when dealing with them. Like handling an animald. They think any woman that gives them 2 glances likes them and anyone with a hug wants them in bed.
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by opokonwa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
The same way a woman interpretes a very friendly guy as trying to get under her skirt.
Why do you ladies do that?
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by amuki: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hi guys,
It's really nice to be here once more.Well, this topic is individual and so I will answer it from my perspective.Most girls are fond of this,they like to have 'puppies' trailing behind them and doing their bidding.Well if you are not genuinely interested,why show friendliness.Everybody no matter who responds to the show of love and it's just a thin line.
You get there sometime and when the question is asked,the reply,the guy may feel used.
So take my advice if you are not genuinely interested,don't even venture into friendship or when you do,don't overexpress it like always complimenting,being there for each other.

I have said my mind.LIGHTS OUT!
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by choco4life(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
:-x
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by Busta(f): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
@topic

becos they are men!
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by tommyex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
cos grls aint predictable

When they say Yes they may mean NO
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
amuki:

Hi guys,
It's really nice to be here once more.Well, this topic is individual and so I will answer it from my perspective.Most girls are fond of this,they like to have 'puppies' trailing behind them and doing their bidding.Well if you are not genuinely interested,why show friendliness.Everybody no matter who responds to the show of love and it's just a thin line.
You get there sometime and when the question is asked,the reply,the guy may feel used.
So take my advice if you are not genuinely interested,don't even venture into friendship or when you do,don't overexpress it like always complimenting,being there for each other.

I have said my mind.LIGHTS OUT!

Are you for real?
Re: Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" by carnal: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
well as it is applicable to alot of men's situation so it also happens when you show some friendliness ,kindness and generousity to females too,I had such experience in my office when i assisted an office assistant during trial moments financially while she was a student in part time at the university and do give her lift to her part of the town almost daily,she mistook it for interest and started making dirty moves but alas i waka oo cos i know want wahala,so it's vice-versa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister / He Is Asking Me Out But..... / 10 Signs You're With The Person You should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.