Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) (8893 Views)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Is This Relationship Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by bekay911(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
Akon lonely
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Candyness(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
The world is mine.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by edydeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mine would be:
1. All about me - Mya ft Sisquo
2. Trust - Keisha Cole
3. Forever in my heart - Lara George
4. I'll make l♥√ع to You - Boys II Men
5. Fire - Baby Face ft Desiree
6. Everything - B2k
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Natasha2(f): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Do you - Neyo
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
do people still fall in love?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:

the tin supprise me self ohh

why mumu topic just dey full front page dis dayz
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Tolulop001(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:

i tire oh
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by denony(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
Eemon

see I dont, know why
I love u soo much.

fucckk what i said i don't mean shit now
fucckk the present might as well throw em out
fucckk all the kisses, they didn't mean jack
fucckk u, u frick, i don't want you back
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by promire2004(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Chimezie198:

**rings bell**
I go knack you apako ehhhhh 
I go knack you apako
Oya Knack am
knack am
knack am
knack am
I knack you apako ehhhhh
I knack you apako! -Terry G 

lmfao, i can't believe someone wud come up wit sth sooooooo crazy. I pity ur barbie sha!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by agentzakky(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
"It must have been love" by Roxette
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by richy5(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
come make i knack(f**k you akpako
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by richy5(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
promire2004:

lmfao, i can't believe someone wud come up wit sth sooooooo crazy. I pity your barbie sha!
Shut up and say your own not commentin shit on peepz song, Pity yourself
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by timmy7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
It must av been love- Roxette :p
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Phatill(f): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Adele someone lik u.
Micheal buble never met u before.
Rihanna we found luv
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by EmmaSun1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
I DEY HUSSLE MY MONEY
YOU DEY FOLLOW ME CHOP AM
NA ME BRING YOU COME LAGOS
I RESEMBLE YOUR FATHER

NA ONLY ME DEM BORN,
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by sugar001(f): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Micheal Jackson's Speechless and Puzzle of my heart by Westlife. Yea, I love my hubby. Muahhhh*
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by supremekingdom: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
contact indian supreme kingdom for Success and richness without ritual sacrifice,do as i say,love me alone,business booming charm,love and fast luck charm,interveiw success,ring to win pool and lottery,medince to have children,promotion in office,spiritual attack.contact 08101330992
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:

Do you think everyone live a miserable life like you? undecided
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by promire2004(f): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
@richy:

Shut up and say your own not commentin poo on peepz song, Pity yourself
HBP na im go kill u, idiot! U don't have a right 2 tell me wat and wat not to do, slowpoke!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by richy5(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
promire2004:

HBP na im go kill u, ! U don't have a right 2 tell me wat and wat not to do, slowpoke!
SO WHICH RIGHT DO YOU GAT TO ABUSE SOMEONE COMMENT OR WISHES, FYA
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by librangyps(f): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
If u ₪☺ fit take care of me Ω̴̩̩̩̥α gbanjo for yankara, Y u dey disgrace me like this bobo
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by pslm23(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
Give me Everything by Pitbull and Neyo

tonight i will love love you tonight
give me everything tonight
for all we know we might not get tomorrow
lets do it tonight
i will love love you tonight
lets do it tonight

lets do it tonight

grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey

excuse me
but i might drink a little bit more than i should tonight
and i might take you home with me if i could tonight
and i think you should let me cause i look good tonight
and we might not get tomorrow

tonight i will love love you tonight
lets do it tonight
i will love love you tonight
lets do it tonight
lets do it tonight

grab somebody sexy tell 'em hey

excuse me
but i might drink a little bit more than i should tonight
and i might take you home with me if i could tonight
and i think you should let me cause i look good tonight
and we might not get tomorrow

** Not afraid (Eminem) Dedicated to a good friend of mine who is struggling with a terrible disease
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Be there by Tupac Idibia.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by denony(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
THEN FINALY - MICHAEL JACKSON'S (YOU ARE NOT ALONE)

another day has come
am still all alone
how could be
you are not with me
u never say goodbye
someone tell me why
did you have to go
leave my world so cold
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by denony(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
yorke:

Be there by Tupac Idibia.

DO WE NOW HAVE TUPAC IDIBIA IN NAIJA?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by eminemkayc: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
[size=15pt]Mine are. . .
Eminem - mushrooms
Eminem - Kim
Eminem - Superman
Eminem feat obie trice - Drips
Eminem feat obie, 50, stat quo - Spend some time
Eminem - mocking bird
Eminem - same song and dance
Eminem - beautiful
Eminem feat Rihanna - love the way you lie
Eminem - luv you more
D12 - How come
Obie trice - Lady
Obie trice - Got some teeth
D12 - purple hills
[/size]
[size=15pt]50 cent - Baby by me[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
shattered heart by 'migno'
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
IJOBA ORUN BY LARA GEORGE

cool
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by jesuojere(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
Photograph of Mary- Trey Lorenz
You ll think of me- Keith Urban
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Maleeq(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
"Deuces" : Chris Brown & Tyga & Kevin McCall angry
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Tosinville(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Terry G - Akpako master.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by queensmith: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
MJ- you knock my world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.