Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,919 members, 7,915,667 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) (8922 Views)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Is This Relationship Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2012
Woodlock

Bro, are u telling me dhat men don't love that we're all after the shitt below da belt if i may get ya, any statistics for that? how old are you?16? man, u need to be under a mango tree playing with lego brickz if it still exist. [no offence]
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2012
Tosinville:

Woodlock

Bro, are u telling me dhat men don't love that we're all after the shitt below da belt if i may get ya, any statistics for that? how old are you?16? man, u need to be under a mango tree playing with lego brickz if it still exist. [no offence]

I guess you are holding on to my jab at rokiatu. Those lines were my punch lines. The message I was trying to pass is that what we call love is just interest and nothing more. which differs for most people. You would be surprised if i told u i have been dating for the past seven yrs and we have never had sex. coz guess my interest is in her having her way and feeling loved and wanted and that in turn gives me the placebo effect you people call love.

@librangyps as for the titanic story, Jack was selfish, lets look at it this way; Jacks happiness depends on his girlfriend being happy. at that moment the only way he could achieve that was to ensure she survives and have a fond memory of him. which goes to support the argument of some school of thought that the death, though being death can still benefit from previous action in their past life. I don,t want to go into that, maybe at your own free time you should try read up some materials on if death is bad in itself. My dear I understand how fantazing on things like love, makes the world look a bit less scaring and meaniful but the truth is, it is just not real. Personally a times in other just to feel better i just tag along but the truth is that it is all about self. Let me tell u abt a weird conversation with my family.

Last Oct when I traveled home, the whole family was around and we were so happy to be together again despite the long distance and what was on ground. In the middle of that beautiful moment my mom made a side comment about my dad not taking his serious and everyone jumped on him. That he should please take his health serious and that we don,t want him to die ooh. The man looked at us and he was like, yeah u guys are all grown and can take care of yourselves what,s the big deal? I told him please, personally i don,t have money to do your funeral for now, just keep living. Everyone including him nearly drown in laughter. He looked at me and said you have not changed, your siblings would have gone under the guise of we love you, we don,t want to miss u, or u are too young to die. But thatz all bullshit. The whole gist turned into a serious conversation and everyone took sides. We all finally agreed in as much as accepting that seems so difficult for my elder sister who is a rev sis, that it boils down to our personal interest. To we human we call it magical, when our different interests converge and despise it when they run in opposite direction.

One last thing to guys should think about, Two guys set out to look for happiness, the first got his my making other people feel special and happy about themselves, the second guy got his my hacking people to death, he derives his happiness by seeing others surfer. Both subjects hqve got no qualms with their actions coz it makes them feel better, the problems lie with the object. The subject gives out that which would make him or her happy likewise the object would appreciate receiving that that meet their needs. Anything short of this is not love in you people,s definition. But then looking at the picture I just painted you would noticed it is all about it.

NB: Please pardon my punctuation they are bad using azert keyboard, missed my system. grin grin @Tosinville I take no offence.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by afm4ever(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
Kuchi kuchi by jodie i like that song
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by nekaa(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
hey woodcook, have just this kwestn 4 yhu, if ur galie of 7yrs decides to leave yhu, wat would yhu feel and why would yhu feel that way?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by nekaa(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ post disappear by beyonce.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
nekaa:

hey woodcook, have just this kwestn 4 yhu, if your galie of 7yrs decides to leave yhu, wat would yhu feel and why would yhu feel that way?

I may feel bad because that need which her being in my life meets, won't be met when she is gone. Until someone else shows up to meet those needs. At that point, if I have to go by popular believe I will say she stop loving me coz our needs and how we chose to meet them do not converge any more. It still boils down to first my interest and then the other person's.

I wish the world could see this life the way it truly is!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by nekaa(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
i totaly get ur point, buh u dont av to tell urslf u dont belive there is love. (would perfer if we didnt push this any further)
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
i want to say my own wink wink wink wink wink

@OP, There is fire on the mountain by Asa

grin grin grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by segzytemi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
@woodwork  
i got it all!! But that too hard on the mother earth. Agape love isn't for us but GOD. If you could remember when Jesus ask peter did you philo me or agape me, all he could hutter  is i agape you, but what happen b4 the cock crow three times? This is between man and son of GOD!! What more can we say about ds race of humanity!!we are only hiden under the umbrella of love to acquire our selfish gain, i will leave you with a words to remind you of it "IT IS NOT TO THE BENEVOLENCE OF THE BAKER BUT TO IT OWN SELFISH INTEREST WE OWNS OUR BREAD"
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
segzytemi:

@woodwork  
i got it all!! But that too hard on the mother earth. Agape love isn't for us but GOD. If you could remember when Jesus ask peter did you philo me or agape me, all he could hutter  is i agape you, but what happen b4 the rooster crow three times? This is between man and son of GOD!! What more can we say about ds race of humanity!!we are only hiden under the umbrella of love to acquire our selfish gain, i will leave you with a words to remind you of it "IT IS NOT TO THE BENEVOLENCE OF THE BAKER BUT TO IT OWN SELFISH INTEREST WE OWNS OUR BREAD"

Glad you got my point! Honestly a times my line of thought scares the hell out of me, like you said it makes mother earth looks mean and manipulative.

@nekaa I don't intend to push this any further because there comes a moment in once life when we are forced to live under the placebo effect since it gets us by to the next day.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Harmvirus(f): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
poison-Beyonce
someone like you-Adele
Bittersweet-fantasia
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Scarpon(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Move Bitch.>by ludachris
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Scarpon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Move b¡tch >by ludachris
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by yesboss20(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2012
LOL.
1. Musiq - babygirl
2. Rihanna - rehab
3. M.I - mo smooth
4. Alicia Keys - unthinkable (I'm ready), although I'm remotely 'ready'!!!
5. Musiq - her
6. Plain White T's - hey there, Delilah
7. Craig David - you don't miss your water.
All at once!!!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Forever = Psquare cool cool
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by daviesmania(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2012
Classical dilemma (btween my head & my heart) by cris de burgh. Dis is exactly were i am!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by oferefe(f): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
From this moment,life has begun, By Shania Twain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures / To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.