Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should I Call It Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call It Quit? (2272 Views)

Should I Call It Quit / Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call It Quit? by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
Good for you. Now get outta this thread before some wierdo starts hitting on you.
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by filia4real(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
My own question is this 'how're u so sure he's a virgin in d first place?'
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by filia4real(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
@freecocoa:You people should wait o,my own is.The dude bluntly told her to either live with what happened and continue the relationship or she quits.Doesn't the above count as him not caring about whatever decision she makes? Its like saying. if you like you stay,if you like go,I could care less.I don't know about any other person o but for me that statement is enough to make my decision from
I think he said that out of his male ego, he may not really mean it as he's aware that d poster still loves him
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
the girl said she has broken up with him already so thread closed
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by Natasha2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
Poster all I see is Virgin Virgin Virgin, you make it sound as if you were in love with his virginity and not him.

Anyway the deed has been done, and true what he did was wrong no doubt but left for me I'll say you should forgive him, Its not like he fooled you for two years, but for two years he found it difficult to tell you what he did, I sure it was guilt, do you think its easy to open up such deceit? you didn't catch him, you didn't here from anyone he cheated he came out plainly and told you. I think what he needs not is your forgiveness, but if you can't live with what happened then you can call the relationship off, but if you can find a place in your heart to forgive him then go ahead. I really hope things work out between you guys.
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by Natasha2(f): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
oh the relationship has been dissolved already. Anyway I wish you the best smiley
Re: Should I Call It Quit? by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? / His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. / I Proposed To Her ...nxt Thing Dat Happened Na GOBE!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.