Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,451 members, 7,929,507 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word (13981 Views)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by ume(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Shrewd business men
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Another season of abuses.

Typical of nigerians.
They praise then turn around to curse.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by efisher(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
abhosts:

Typical-Nigerians

95 Percent of those abusing them on this thread would do just the same.

we have to let them know that wat they did is wrong bad
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by purefella(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
ajibole
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by freecocoa(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
foools.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
Timehin:

Another season of abuses.

Typical of nigerians.
They praise then turn around to curse.

if what you do is right surely you will be praise and if it is wrong we still have to let them know lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by TRUTHTELA: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nigerians should not loose hope. Adams Oshinmole sold out, these Morons followed suit, but I can assure NLC that next time Nigerians will not look up to them, and the next OCCUPY MOVEMENT will not have any LABOUR or LEADER to stop it. There's alwayz tomorrow.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by adeshina4u: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Sell-out!
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by TRUTHTELA: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
NLC, can sellout, I CAN ASSURE them that it's not over yet, events will take care of Jonathan and Nigerians will laugh last.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
Oshiomolic !
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by olajide8(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Otueakians- bayelsians
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by ACM10: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
We all know that these labour peeps are sell-out.

It takes a bunch of brainless id!ots to trust them.

That's why Igbo traders refused to join them from day one of their mass hysteria.

In their little mind, they think that they won in the standoff with Jona.

It has always been their pattern all the years.

First, they will inflame people's emotion with their comments.

Then exploit the anger of the masses.

Only for them to go to the back and cut deal with the govt.

Leaving the stup!d masses high and dry.

Too bad that some folks sacrificed their life in this id!ocy.

Igbo people are the most sensible in this debacle for refusing to join up in this group id!ocy.

At the end, nothing is achieved, nothing changes and the little gain of these id!ots will soon be reversed.

mtcheeew. . .phantom country with foolish masses. embarassed

It takes an id!ots to be led by f[i]o[/i]ols
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by midep: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
Olosi pple
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by bigfather(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
sun_temi:

The same place he got N1b for food very year.

God bless you for that answer. i wonder how some pple reason sef.  Am sure he doesnt live in Nigeria.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by clomn(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
patriotic.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Demdem(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
SuperChickens.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by missKeri(f): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Weaklings
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by alfredo4u(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ndi aka-azu
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
Comical !
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by success4(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
[size=88pt]Failure[/size]
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Seton(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
NextAspiringGovernorOfTheirRespectiveStates
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
Confusionists
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by normac: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Richer
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by noiseless: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
Haa haa! I thought some people that were trying to turn it against igbos did promised "THE GRANDMOTHER OF ALL STRIKE" so why delivering THE GREAT GRAND CHILD OF ALL CHICKEN? Next time you must not be selective in acting/fighting against "INJUSTICE" orderwise you will expose yourselves woefully.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Who will buy my generator ? I am suffering from too much of electricity. 5 days and counting steady light. Who should I thank, GEJ ?
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by jason2010(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
shady
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by beespak7(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
Eeediots
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by soledayo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
onijekuje (gluttonist) - they have eaten out of d 1billion food allowance at aso rock.
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by Nnamsco4real: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
bunch of fuckups
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by mjkievo2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Decievers!!
Re: Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word by dave07(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Patriots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says AIT Phone-in Interview Call Is Fake / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members / INEC Office Burnt In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.