Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Sector Of The Economy Would Be Affected The Most By Subsidy Removal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Sector Of The Economy Would Be Affected The Most By Subsidy Removal (633 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sector Of The Economy Would Be Affected The Most By Subsidy Removal by dotman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
Good day,

I am trying to write a report and i would like to know what sector you think would be affected the most with the removal of the subsidy.

Personally, i feel its going to be the manufacturing sector because demands would fall, cutting down production, retrechment of workers in order to stay in business by the producers, workers demanding for higher wage to keep up with higer cost of living, but owners would rather cut down staff strenght to meet up.

kindly let me know your opinion.
Re: What Sector Of The Economy Would Be Affected The Most By Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Increase in cost of production, exportation of jobs and brains to other nations.Factories will remain else where with focus on Nigeria as the cosumers.Low qualities products,Increase death and sickness as a result of substandard and killer products.etc

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Postage Or Delivery Service Company / Some Ways To Get Finance For Your Business / Pure Water Business To Bar Business,which One Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.