Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,571 members, 7,898,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20288 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by MrCork17: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Applying make up to your face made you look more attractive,but what happens if you don't apply make up? Babe you do need help seriously. I like u but your an attention seeking hoe. undecided

Sweery Goldie. NO amount of make up will make u look white. 4real! undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Goldieluks: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sweery Goldie. NO amount of make up will make u look white. 4real! undecided

Ok.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by HISchild: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
@op, be advised, most men are after sexual relations, so don't let anything go to your head.  

------

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov31:30
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Scash(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
My assumptns were correct.
Op is a schizophrenic, her real self is d ugly ape, her imaginary self is d one dt is beautified by make ups and chased by bandits. . .
None of them is good, if u ask me undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Scash(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Op is a schizophrenic, her real self is d ugly ape, her imaginary self is d one dt is beautified by make ups and chased by bandits. . .
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Scash(f): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Scash(f): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by MrCork17: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Scash <<<<Very ugly thing undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Scash(f): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
Cork <<<<<< very tiny thing. 2 inch
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by MrCork17: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Looooong Hissssss! angry
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by richy5(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Looooong Hissssss! angry
this thread self dey ugly
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by IZUKWU(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Swam beauty change of onila nigerian women.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by SAFO(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
I'm surprised, not 1 picture in this thread by Onila.
You have graduated to the big boy threads now, congratulations.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
smh
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by mayoroflag(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2012
To put it in perspective, boys chase a sophie-looking girl for the bleeping. Just be careful,

And at the rate that you don't dop you number or addie, be careful cos sum1 might set you up one day,

Most importantly, love yourself, no amount of people liking o drooling after you can replace that,

BTW you have so many HATE aunties here on NL, tongue
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2012
be careful cos sum1 might set you up one day

true sha.

all it takes is to ply her with brandy, and bam, na s.ex be that.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2012
Do you really believe that this one is a virgin?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Onila since you are not selective and  used the word "all my customers " what you meaning

Are you in ashi business   grin

for Christ sake how can u be a virgin ? shocked
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ahewo Virgin. That's a new one

1 Like

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:36am On Jan 20, 2012
Araboy:

Onila since you are not selective and  used the word "all my customers " what you meaning

Are you in ashi business   grin

for  Christ sake how can u be a virgin ? shocked

I meant I am nice to all the men that approach me
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^

What kind of boys running to you ? are they the uglies ones ?

it won't take long before you become a certified Ashi
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2012
Araboy:

^^^

What kind of boys running to you ? are they the uglies ones ?

it won't take long before you become a certified Ashi

really really handsome guys
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^
How about the Saudi guy was he your customer too ? cheesy

Does he ever  called you Sharmuta or Gahba ?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2012
onila:

I meant I am nice to all the men that approach me
That includes opening your legs as wide as possible right?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by goodbobo: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2012
I am so surprised the way u guys are bashing this Onila babe instead of appreciating what she was trying to pass across .
For me I can really relate to her story . I have seen alot of this cases . I have seen girls that were so not good looking when they were young but as they grow their frame start coming out , they start having very nice curves and beautiful shape . And the face that wasnt so go before start getting better and even very attractive .At the same time i have seen girls that are so fine when they were young and as they grow they start having funny structures some even become fat . Alot of such cases is that they become fat and in most cases in the wrong places .

But onila , its ok to make many male friends but make sure u are not sleeping with ur many male friends /
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^

were you in the same categorie ugly babe turned hottie
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by randyorton: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=18pt]op,it is very possible that u started growing big bumper and so the guys started flocking around u. The fact that guys woo u doesnt mean that u are beautiful. Naija babes and their weak brains. [/size]
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2012
Oh, its a naija babe problem, abi?

So every non-naija babe being wooed by these randy scammers should automatically consider themselves fine.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
Onila makes the cutest posts, I swear.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
^sarcasm not cute yield,its bad to lie tongue cheesy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
^ Did that reply appear sarcastic? I was being serious.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
^Hmmm u serious I won't debate on it,IMO some of her posts are offensive but its all good u defo entitled to ur own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.