Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20318 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
what a thread, hmm shocked
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by pinkydaisy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Go easy on he-her guys,,,you never can tell he-she might just have really had a caterpillar to butterfly transformation for real.

@Onila, just be careful,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the way,,,,the word "customer" is quite interesting **
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by pinkydaisy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not you again.

Infact, an signing off angry.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ThisisCee(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hell funny
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
maybe she paid doctor 90210 a suprise visit
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Hmmm u serious I won't debate on it,IMO some of her posts are offensive but its all good u defo entitled to ur own opinion.

Idowu, are you talking about the Nigerian-women-eating-like-French-women thread, the My-love-and-hate-for-Nigerian-women thread, the Nigerian-girls-can-u-date-this-cute-Nigerian-man-with-tribal-marks thread, or which ones? I know she has made a lot of threads and I just did a quick look of threads from the past few days from her. I now get what you mean though, but I usually try not to take offense to anything on NL, at least not anymore.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by cynthiafred67(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
I think The op needs Help she is sick.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
Yield:

Idowu, are you talking about the Nigerian-women-eating-like-French-women thread, the My-love-and-hate-for-Nigerian-women thread, the Nigerian-girls-can-u-date-this-cute-Nigerian-man-with-tribal-marks thread, or which ones? I know she has made a lot of threads and I just did a quick look of threads from the past few days from her. I now get what you mean though, but I usually try not to take offense to anything on NL, at least not anymore.

Yeah u spot on we shouldn't take offence to gabbage we read on nl.I happen to get verbal with her sometimes wen d day looks bright,hey don't blame me I love it wen d sun comes out. tongue cheesy cool
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
goodbobo:

I am so surprised the way u guys are bashing this Onila babe instead of appreciating what she was trying to pass across .
For me I can really relate to her story . I have seen alot of this cases . I have seen girls that were so not good looking when they were young but as they grow their frame start coming out , they start having very nice curves and beautiful shape . And the face that wasnt so go before start getting better and even very attractive .At the same time i have seen girls that are so fine when they were young and as they grow they start having funny structures some even become fat . Alot of such cases is that they become fat and in most cases in the wrong places .

But onila , its ok to make many male friends but make sure u are not sleeping with ur many male friends /

smiley thanks for having sense
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Araboy:

^^^
How about the Saudi guy was he your customer too ? cheesy

Does he ever  called you Sharmuta or Gahba ?

a saudi man approached me before but he wasnt really fluent in english so I wasnt really into him
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
randyorton:

[size=18pt]op,it is very possible that u started growing big bumper and so the guys started flocking around u. The fact that guys woo u doesnt mean that u are beautiful. Naija babes and their weak brains. [/size]

they do woo me because I am quite attractive. If I wasnt I dont think guy will chase me the rate they do. and your right guys dont woo girls just because they are attractive but in my case its because I am quite attractive
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

That includes opening your legs as wide as possible right?

I am a virgin smiley

that means guys can date me without taking advantage of me smiley
best thing about being a virgin smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by 9janinja1(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
onila:

I am a virgin smiley

that means guys can date me without taking advantage of me smiley
best thing about being a virgin smiley

omg too much information , no one cares
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Araboy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ Onila

You wasn't into  the Saudi guy and you still kissed him 

Now I understand why !! He was just  a customer  cheesy

يا شرموطه   smh

can you describe how you look in details  ?

1- what would you like ?             (desire)

2-what do you like ?                   (to do ,to have)

3-what are you like ?                  (personality)

4- what does your look like ?      ( physical characteristics like shape skin tone appearance etc )
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
Not sure why nobody has made the connection between onila and mamagee because i think they sound the same.

@ topic

tales abound of such transformations.

Eg the ugly duckling, etc.

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
Fagin ko Used orange ni.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Chnges(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2012
I dont fancy seeing gurls exchange words with their fellow gurls__it illustrates the rate of insecurity amongst women_i dnt really like it, especially here in Nl
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by queensmith: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
At op yes i was exactly the same. I want actually ugly ive always been very beautiful. I was just reakky skinny at that was deemed unattractive back home.

Is there a prize in tow? Lol
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by denony(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
are you feeling lonely?
can I take u out today to the best restaurant in my area?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Oletunow(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
makeup does not make anyone beautiful, it just covers the ugliness, that is why it is called 'MAKE UP', you are just making up for what you lacks naturally,
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
queensmith:

At op yes i was exactly the same. I want actually ugly ive always been very beautiful. I was just reakky skinny at that was deemed unattractive back home.

Is there a prize in tow? Lol

we get attention cool
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by eghost247(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
orishirishi
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by havenoshoe: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
CRAP!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by r231(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
show me b4 and after picture
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ismhab(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
once ugly always ugly.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by quin9(f): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
My opinion?its a marketing strategy!, shez tryna pass a message 2 d guyz,nd I fink ur ugly face took ur brain along,wat a pity!
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by richidinho(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
be careful

AIds Is Real
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by bigbumper(f): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

Not sure why nobody has made the connection between onila and mamagee because i think they sound the same.

@ topic

tales abound of such transformations.

Eg the ugly duckling, etc.

You aren't known as the sharpest and shrewdest mind on NL for nothing cheesy Whilst Mama Gee retains the crown as the person who has the capacity to gloss over insults without flinching or getting one strand of hair outta place grin Mamagee aka Miss-why-doesn't-Chelsea-ever-play-with-the-Premier-league-team-instead-of-clubs-like-Stoke-and-Wigan shocked
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
how did this make it to the front page ----  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by aljharem(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
see people hating grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Onila rock on, I saw ur picture the other day that trust me you beat majority of Nigerian girls here.

I am proud of you and your new looks that can make any man's jaw drop.

Haters would always hate. Majority have not seen ur pic that is why they are hating grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
big_bumper:

You aren't known as the sharpest and shrewdest mind on NL for nothing cheesy Whilst Mama Gee retains the crown as the person who has the capacity to gloss over insults without flinching or getting one strand of hair outta place grin
Iya it don tey wey I no na mamagee,but as long as she's onila we go yab am  till we stupour loll.

Mamagee aka onila asewo fajin how borri?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by harkorgun: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Does dat goes all aspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Women Have You Had Sex With? (guys Only) / Can A Man Be Molested? / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.