Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,437 members, 7,974,793 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing (2484 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by SweetT1: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2008
@Toyin

We all know that Naija girls get mouth pass orofo but that is not enough excuse to put your hands on a woman. Yeah you right, the conductor needs some protection too-- in a mental ward.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by SweetT1: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2008
@Ifyalways

Are you serious?? You will condone a man beating a woman? i don't care what she did there are some things that pain a woman pass physical altercation. Simply walking away is like a dagger to some women's heart. But another thing i realize is that conductors don't pass as a full human being to me.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by ifyalways(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2008
Sweet T:

@Ifyalways

Are you serious?? You will condone a man beating a woman? i don't care what she did there are some things that pain a woman pass physical altercation. Simply walking away is like a dagger to some women's heart. But another thing i realize is that conductors don't pass as a full human being to me.
i really am.
nigerian conductors are known to take stuffs like kparaga,igbo etc so why wud a girl stoop so low as to exchange words with a conductor ?moreoever when the guy is there?
hmmn if a girl wants to prove that she can make noise and cannot bridle her tongue esp with ppl like conductors,then she should be ready to face the music.either shes ready to pull her clothes and fight naked or she should shut up and leave her guy to do the talking .

you get whetever you ask for. tongue
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by SweetT1: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2008
Thank God Nigerians don't carry guns everywhere they go like here. These conductors would have killed many people for a small change.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Wysiwyg: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2008
Omo free that thing meeen. I don laugh tire for this thread. But facing the real facts here, I think the best thing for the guy to do was to beg. If the conductor now, out of too much "raps and co" now join the guy into his beating list, I think people would intervene. I cant fight for the girl even if I am bigger than the conductor because 85% of their fights doesn't depend on power, it depends on bottles. I aint getting my ass chooked or stabbed for no running mouth girl who will find someone else after me loosing my fine boy but all the same, I wouldn't walk away. @Seun and chyde, I think you guys are gonna kill me, I just cant stop reading your posts.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Akinagirl(f): 3:18am On Jan 03, 2008
lol, if no one would stop the man for beating her up, she MUST of had it comming! grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by blueband(m): 4:05am On Jan 03, 2008
Lagos conductors are strong o.
Boyfriend or not,I will look at the conductor's chest before attempting to do anything.
Girl friend abeg no vex!
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by cuteNhot(f): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2008
My boyfriend would have asked the ductor
to speak to his Taurus.
nothing his quicker in changing a
person mind, than when speaking to
Taurus, your companion.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by cuteNhot(f): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2008
My boyfriend would have asked the ductor
to speak to his Taurus.
nothing his quicker in changing a
person mind, than when speaking to
Taurus, your companion.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by drealsmile(m): 4:51am On Jan 03, 2008
will u stand and watch the conductor beat her to death , run oh that is my advise
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by lailai2(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2008
he should have joined in beating her
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by theboy0808(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2008
A fable nonetheless; in real life the boy did the right thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by tkb417(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
@poster
they should stop jumping molues. . . it can lead to death

Its a known fact that those "conductors" are evil, why will my babe want me dead by insulting such people. They are good at fighting. well, if my babe will expect me to fight a street urchin cos of her loose mouth, i will take to my heels quickly b4 the guy will add me to his conquered list. I will never want to be beaten at Oshodi!!!
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Busta(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb417:

@poster
they should stop jumping molues. . . it can lead to death

Its a known fact that those "conductors" are evil, why will my babe want me dead by insulting such people. They are good at fighting. well, if my babe will expect me to fight a street urchin because of her loose mouth, i will take to my heels quickly before the guy will add me to his conquered list. I will never want to be beaten at Oshodi!!!

LMAO

I am dead scared of those conductors, they usually take out their life fraustration on u.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by tkb417(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
I am dead scared of those conductors, they usually take out their life fraustration on u.
very true
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
the conductor must be looking like FATHER APE, with heavy chest for front.

no wonder the guy dey cry, i hope say he no piss 4 pant.
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2008
e fit be say the conductor na boxer.
the guy no wan die
him love never reach to dey fight for bus stop
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Souljagirl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
true true, conductors are ruffians, but the boyfriend is still a coward joo. and he knows he ain't getting none no more! tongue serves him right! grin
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by ajademola2000(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
WHAT? I swear I will remove the conductor's teeth
Re: A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
to me ooo, I no gt prob say hm no put hand ooo, my prob b say y hm cum dey cry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does It Hurt Like Hell / d / What Men Want In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.