Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam (11721 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by ak47mann(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
I can see changes coming to oil sector cooland the cabals wanted to sell their last batch of petrol b4 subsidy removal,look how many ships in Lagos port waiting 4 clearance,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/18-ships-with-petrol-berth-at-lagos-ports/
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by adamaw2tuf: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
this is one of many scandals which ll be reveal by the subsidy removal,no wonder he haba sanjo was talking with his stinking anus instead his mouth so that it could continue to hide his scams.baabaa sanjo haba sanjo,when you dabaru you can only get 6 ft blow the ground and that is if not like osama was thrown in the sea,so you and ya fellow Bleep economic sirial rapist must repent or you all will get forced down our throats.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
The can of warm is opening. You people are now knowing what I knew when I said "Subsidy must stop". Guess who sponsors waves of violence and mayhem as a distraction. Guess who sponsors demonstration in Lagos. Pat Utomi and the rest are stupid to keep protesting for the wrong reasons if they hear these reports. OBJ will not die well. Apart from looting the country and opening farms in Ethiopia, he gave Oil Wells to Danjuma and allotted and liaise with Cameroun to share the Oil wells at Bakassi to his Child's name. He put a disfunctional Yaradua in power so he can not be probed and prosed zoning of presidency to make sure his next 16 yrs is secured. He obviously knew he will die in the next 16yrs and even if he is alive, what will be left of him will pitied to rot in jail. The greatest daemon Nigeria ever know is called OBJ
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

The removal of the fuel subsidy is gonna kill many big beasts.
Nigerians, we MUST stamp our feet down to ensure that it swallows up ALL the guilty. Nobody must be allowed to escape justice, Nigeria does not belong to any group of corrupt bastar'ds.

Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption and subsidy removal will not kill it. The corrupt people will only look for new ways of making money illegally. Corruption is going no where until we have a leadership willing to fight corruption and a followership willing to support the fight. Removal of subsidy will not better the lot of Nigerians as the corrupt politicians will now be the ones sharing the money instead of oil marketers. Its just a transfer of wealth between members of the same cabal.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
The stones have started hitting the glass houses.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by yuzedo: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hope they washed their finger(s) when they were done. . . grin grin grin
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Arosa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
LOL @ Customs fingers Obasanjo. "finger-gate".
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Habybullah(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
Dou enlightinig ♌ tought ‎​Α̲̅§ dis piece į̸̸̨§ , ђã†̥ A̶̲̥̅♏ more concerned about į̸̸̨§ ђã†̥ our honourable members D̶̲̥̅̊☺ with deir findings! Dis į̸̸̨§ ђã†̥ ‎​​  hapening, w̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђε tax payers are will pay  †ђε extra sessions while actions  these findings gets delayed untill †ђε expiration ǿſ deir tenure!!! ‎​​ think w̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ have seen it happen before!
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by LEXYLOV: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Some tribal buffoons on this forum always look for the opportunity to start their tribal conflict, please watch' those people will be some village local champion without proper education who fortunate to know where internet cafe located and what they are doing there. Nobody, not even any Yoruba back obasanjo for once and nobody exonerate him from all the corruption and nation trouble but still some illiterate will type nonsense on nairaland webpage.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by gonon: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
So baba name don surface? well i no blame d guy. When you leave prison ehhh, you have to recoup enough to stand firm, grin grin grin grin. This Ciroma character, well you said you would make the country ungovernable for GEJ, little did we know you had already started, i bow for you ohhhhh. Very soon El rufai and Nuhu Ribadu's name will come up. But on a serious matter, all this is for show, afterall Oputa panel and the rest sent no one to jail,
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by afm4ever(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Oleburuku!!!
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by kizito96(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
They have refused to die, but one day they will die with eyes open
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by juman(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Obasanjo serve himself not the nation.

An old man brought from prison to serve at the highest post yet prefer to fill his pocket instead of making the country great!!!

Too bad.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by juman(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
One Nigeria is waste of time.

Nigeria is nobody's country.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
This is my point and question.all these kinds of stories are not new infact it makes no meaning again all they only prove is that there is corruption which we are all aware of.now can somebody tell me AFTER ALL THIS ALLEGATIONS AND EXPOSURES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?I CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION.WHICH IS NOTHING!YOU WILL ALL GO BACK TO WORK AND LIFe CONTINUES
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by youngmonie: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
VERY BIG CASE SCENARIO FOR THE GEJ LEAD GOVERNMENT AND PDP AS THE RULING PARTY . LETS SEE HOW THEY PLAY THIS OUT or maybe just another news headline!!
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by ikmomen(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=25pt]please can someone tell me wich arm of our government isnt corrupt?[/size]
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by 9ja4eva: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Now names have started rolling in.

Lets see who got the balls to let heads roll
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
Prosecute the untouchables you mean?
Have you read about the soft landing given to minor league player Ifeanyi Uba?
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by executinal(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
heads should be rolling. OBJ should go back were he came out from. GEJ don look face finish all
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by skullbaba: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
ibb legalised corruption,obj democraticed it and Gej subsidiced it
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
executinal:

heads should be rolling. OBJ should go back were he came out from. GEJ don look face finish all

That won't happen anytime soon.
Members of the cabal all keep tabs (dossiers) on each other.

In recent times, Auntie NAFDAC is the only person who's been brave enough to tear up the oath of secrecy - in a moment of madness (nay self mutilation) grin
And did she commit political suicide in so doing or not? ;
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
There is a law in nigerian power circle no matter how much the people know,no matter how dirty it is,, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by nagoma(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
« #15 on: Today at 12:01:58 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: solomon111 on Today at 11:43:56 AM
And then you see some yoruba and hausa bigots laying the corrupt and destructive deeds of their past leaders on jonathan,just because we are now reaping the evil effects of such long periods of mis-government in GEJ era.
They now want GEJ to be a magician.
BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

So the corrupt President from your tribe is acceptable and praithworthy but not the corrupt President from another tribe? Abi?
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by okadaman2: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ndubuisi. . . . . . .said his service was “warned” sometime in 2002, by the federal ministry of finance, in a letter, not to press for documentations for petroleum imports to “avoid crisis.”

You cannot protest so "to avoid Crisis". .

You must vote for MR XXXXX the Looter  "to avoid crisis"

We cannot prosecute thieves and Murderers "to avoid crisis"

Your pastor must not criticise politicians in church "to avoid crisis"

We cannot Scrap a redundant ministry "to avoid crisis"

We must do rotational presidency "to avoid crisis"

We cannot push for Sovereign National Conference "to avoid crisis"

"TO Avoid Crisis" is the greatest line of lies The owners of Nigeria have in their arsenal. It never fails to work on the gullible.

Nigeria is a country so scared of "crisis" that it will rather keep its people perpetually in a state of crisis. . .oh well
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by BigMeat2: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
The question we should be asking ourselves and I hope we get a faint tiny answer is, what will happen to all the names been mentioned in the subsidy allegations - my honest answer is nothing will happen to them, they will not be prosecuted.

Unfortunately, corruption is not tribalist in nature, but we the people of Nigeria are very much inwardly, bitter tribalistic individuals. Sorry to say, we and our past generations are all  products of corruption.

I hate comparing Nigeria with other countries, but in times like this, I wish Nigeria can be like China, where people involved in corruption are properly punished with their heads dicapitated from their bodies. Because they have ruined the lives of many Nigerians presently living and generations yet unborn as a result of their selfish and greedy attitude.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by juman(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nigeria is not a functioning country.

A country where you can be powerful and become untouchable.

Government must be serious on this issue.

Why people deliberately stealing country's money?

Why and why??
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by nsiadi: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Those calling our foundation RE-builders names should start apologizing immediately after reading the piece introducing this topic. Some of us know the caliber of some of those people in government.
No wonder they are facing barrage of arsenals from many fronts Na waoooo
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by erniewhez(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
Those bringing ethnicity into this issue are sick heads, , Seun pls get such pple outta here before they infect nairaland with ethnicity stupidity. We are talking about national problem they are pointing fingers to ethnic group. Which ethnic group breeds angel? As we have good pple so we have bad pple, tht doesnt make a whole tribe same behaviour. One bad apple, If u guys dnt have idea what to say, go have a nap.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by oputaemma: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
OBJ SEEMS TO HAVE A HAND WITH EVERYTHING WRONG WITH NAIJA
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by ncpat(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2012
I REMEMBER A JOKE BY THIS STAND-UP COMEDIAN BASKET MOUTH, HE SAID IF WE REMEMBER THE MATCH B/W NIGERIA AND COTE D` IVOIRE I THINK 2006 SEMI FINAL THAT IT WAS DROGBA WHO REMOVE NIGERIA AND THE SAME DROGBA LOST A PANELTY IN THE FINAL MATCH AND IT WAS THE FORMAL IG OF POLICE TAFA BALOGUN THAT CREATED OPERATION FIRE FOR FIRE AND IT WAS THE SAME OPERATION FIRE FOR FIRE THAT WAS USED TO ARREST HIM, NOW BABA DON CREATE EFCC HOPE NO THE SAME EFCC GO ,

KUDOS TO NURU RIBADU THE ONLY MAN THAT HAVE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED A TOP FIGURE IN NIGERIA
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Akiika: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Me i no come understand this Naija any longer, dem go reveal people crime openly and no authority go get liver go arrest them.
I think we may need to start making citizens arrest henceforth. I have always known that OBJ is the biggest thief of all. We shall definitely recover the loot from him too one day just like he did to his fellow looting Abacha family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Be Ahead Of The Attackers - Buhari Orders DSS, Police, Others / 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President- Atiku / Ekiti PDP Gubernatorial Candidate's Frustration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.