Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam (11733 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by nduchucks: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:
The removal of the fuel subsidy is gonna kill many big beasts.
Nigerians, we MUST stamp our feet down to ensure that it swallows up ALL the guilty. Nobody must be allowed to escape justice, Nigeria does not belong to any group of corrupt bastar'ds.

An unintended consequence of the subsidy removal of Jan. 1, is the uniting of Nigerians against incompetence, corruption & fraud. I will give the protesting masses credit for this. I suppose you, Beaf, have a right to give the credit to GEJ and his handlers.

Either way, it is time for all of us to stand firm against these thieves. To be honest with you, the reasons why OBJ did not have a Minister of Petroleum and decided to personally run the ministry is clearer than ever. I believe the time has come for OBJ and others to account for their sins against Nigeria.
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Jan 20, 2012
LeoMax:

The can of warm is opening. You people are now knowing what I knew when I said "Subsidy must stop". Guess who sponsors waves of violence and mayhem as a distraction. Guess who sponsors demonstration in Lagos. Pat Utomi and the rest are silly to keep protesting for the wrong reasons if they hear these reports. OBJ will not die well. Apart from looting the country and opening farms in Ethiopia, he gave Oil Wells to Danjuma and allotted and liaise with Cameroun to share the Oil wells at Bakassi to his Child's name. He put a disfunctional Yaradua in power so he can not be probed and prosed zoning of presidency to make sure his next 16 yrs is secured. He obviously knew he will die in the next 16yrs and even if he is alive, what will be left of him will pitied to rot in jail. The greatest daemon Nigeria ever know is called OBJ

sorry but you have made no sense here let me give u an analogy of a Nler

[size=18pt]if a bully[i](cabals)[/i] is taking school lunch (subsidy) from your son (common man) in school (Nigeria), want would you do

maybe according to your logic, you would stop giving your son school launch because you do not want the bully's feeding to be subsided

or

you would address the matter and not the food[/size]
Re: Customs Fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma In Fuel Subsidy Scam by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2012
Brilliant analogy! We are often interested in the symptoms of an illness not curing the illness itself. Always fighting Malaria in dis day an age when we can prevent the environment that allows mosquitoes to thrive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun, Ondo To Experience Power-Cut For 72hrs / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW / Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.