Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,240 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is Everything Alright? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Everything Alright? (1176 Views)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? / Alright It's ok / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Everything Alright? by pains: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2007
i hav been in a relatnship wit a girl whom i luv so much 4 abt five years now.initially i found out she slept around wit a guy when she travelled tru her mail cos she forgot she gave me her password, so wen she came back i confronted her bt she denied it. she also left my place to stay in her ex's place under the pretence dat she was going to spend sumtime wit her sister who is very strict, caught her she denied it, i also found out dat anoda of her EX in USA was communicatin wit her and always send her thnings includin cash, i threaten to leave her bt she told dat she does luv him dat i am d 1 she luvs dat more over she collect those things because she needs them i introduced her to a penpal site in d internet, she almost had a relationship wit a guy in anoda town bt wen d guy invited her by d time she got there, she didnt see d guy and was stranded so wen she came back i ask her because i already knew where she was goin tru her mail. bt she told me she went else and so many many other event i hav experience.al these happened while we where in sch.so after my graduation & service we are still on cos i hav promised to always love her.my stress now is dat i hav not set my eyes on her since APRIL 2007 though we always talk on phone and i pay money into her acct every month and send her recharge cards every now and then.Even wen she came to town to write a test cos she is from anoder town close to my bt i dont stay there bt i was opp 2 b around, she bluntly refused to see me under d pretence dat i dont know her any of her people.initially she scared me off dat she cant inroduce me 2 her relatives cos they are very strict bt u guys will equally agree wit me dat its not easy 4 guy 2 leave ph 4 yenegoa to c a girl and her relatives wit out kobo in his pocket.dat was then cos i went 2 see her and her immediate elder bros last mnt.bt she said dat she ll cum visitin wen she gets a job.and d job i am managin in Lagos doesnt permit me 2 move at all.dont know wat 2 do, is every ok? pls i need ur advice fellow nairalander.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by PrettyMonk(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2007
embarassed cryBoy! U're are a BIG FOOL.No wonder U're User Name is PAIN.Without advice don't u know wat to do.My stupid frd grow up.And besides while should u snoop on her privacy.U're in-deed and asshole.Men buzz off
Re: Is Everything Alright? by tomisine(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2007
dude the name pains sure suits you. my advice? GET OUT FAST!!!!.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by Easybaby(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2007
Rolls eyes shocked

zoom off sad angry
Re: Is Everything Alright? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2007
Are you blind, doooohhhhhhhh angry don't you see she's playing you for a fool. gush. you better wake up from your slumber and move on fast, before she completely ruins you and then it becomes to late.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by havanah: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2007
u should really call ur self addicted to pain!!u should really get out of there, that ones no good for u no more

oh and pain!! stop snooping around peoples privacy even if u have suspicions it only worsen things
Re: Is Everything Alright? by anney(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2007
Re: Is Everything Alright? by 2dye4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
oga pain, when u dig for dirt, ur gonna find it ok! pls move on and fast .
Re: Is Everything Alright? by pains: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2007
YOU GUYS RE GETTING THE WHOLE THING WRONG, I AM NOT SNOOPPING.WHEN WE STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP WE WERE KIND OF OPEN 2 EACH OTHER, SHE HAS ACCESS TO MY MAIL LIKE WISE MYSELF EVEN UP TILL NOW.I FEEL BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPETITION COS I THIS WHILE I NEVER GAVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO DOUBT MY LUV & FAITHFULNESS FOR HER, BY NOT DOUBLE DATIN WHICH I BELIEVE SHE IS CAPITALISING ON. YOU KNOW WHEN U REALLY HAV A STRONG FEELIN FOR SUMBODY ITS NOT JUST EASY TO WAIK AWAY.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by seyz4all: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2007
men pains, i feel ur pain man

ive been in love in a chick that actually with almost similar situation like urs,

but i had to wake in between the dream

to take charge,

just try to forget that chick b4 someone starts playing "Kolomental" 4 u
Re: Is Everything Alright? by 2dye4(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2007
@poster: its not easy walking away, but then atimes its d only & safest thing u can do. don't get yourself tangled in any emotional cobweb.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2007
Wow. . .talk about density!
Re: Is Everything Alright? by cblow(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2007
hope its not your name bringing you all this pain, anyway the writing on the wall is clear, you dont need a 'Daniel' to interprete, but man, its time to quit before you die for nothing, lipsrsealed
Re: Is Everything Alright? by presido1: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2007
A boy pain dey dia see the end. if she no kill you with double,tripple,fourpple even fivepple dating you kill her with your love.
Tozo nama.
Re: Is Everything Alright? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2007
na wa o!
mugu still plenty for naija.instead of u to manage the little money u are earning,u dey go deposit am for bear-bear bank.you need 24 lashes to wake you up.ol'boy shine ur eye
Re: Is Everything Alright? by pains: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2007
@bennygee, ur post shows ur level of maturity so grow up.

@prettymonk, hmm, people like u can never ever yield any thing meaningful.

(1) (Reply)

Pure / Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / She Said She Got Pregnant But I Never Dipped Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.