Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,837 members, 7,976,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST (17829 Views)

This Post Is Sure Gonna Make You Angry. That's Your Problem!! / Church Offers Prayer Space For Muslim Community / Information On Catholic And Anglican Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by Judek2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
Thread moved to trash tongue
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jeel:

Any one campaigning 4 Tuberclosis Joshua is simply ignorant of the[b] END TIME MANIFESTATIONS,[/b]

Watch your Mouth F00l angry angry angry
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by jidewin(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
Come poster,if u hate pastor adeboye,just come out and plainly say so.wetin d man do u wey hate am so much sef?come guy,watch it.
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by AbisMan: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Chineke. Now pastors don dey fight each other o, lol If only Bukola Saraki knew he was going to open the yansh of so many things, i doubt he would have demanded that the Senate investigate the Subsidy Scheme. Wasn't a an of the guy, but i appreciate him for that sha.
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by Sammyfemy: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
My daddy said " your past is over"
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by afroxyz: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2012
Seriously i am beginning to see this nairaland as a sham. Putting posts that would pitch xtians against themselves and muslims. Posts that fuel ethnicity make the front page. I think the OPs better reorientate themselves.
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by PA1982(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2012
I hope they paid that copywriter well. .coz this has got to be one of the most brilliant promotional works ever written by a Nigerian for a Nigerian organization

I find it disturbing that so much attention is paid to what religious leaders publish about themselves.
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by smarttalks: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by smarttalks: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
smiley
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by tlops(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
Joblessness at its best worst .
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by naijajive(f): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2012
We are dignifying this post with a reply
Re: CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST by Ivbade: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2012
Prophet TB Joshua has been helping the needy despite all the criticism he has gone through. How many penticostal Jerry Curl pastors have ever lent a helping hand to the poor. Churches should open vocational centers for their congregation to learn a trade, but they go about showing their wealth with private jets and schools while the poor that contributed the money cannot afford to send their children to such schools. Its unfortunate

Lets be careful how we react to issues because some matters are too high for us. So rather than be snared by the words of our mouth, better to be quiet. Men of God are not men of men because God called them, gave them different visions and missions. They do not owe anybody an explanation of what they do, because to God alone they stand or fall, as  He is the one who called them. So no matter how and what you perceive of anyone, let God himself be the STANDARD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.