Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,935 members, 7,949,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze (4180 Views)

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Three Trekkers For Atiku Stranded In Yola / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by manchy7531: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
"The Igbos resident in Kano are living with Unclad fear and apprehension. Though there are few of us who may like to stay and defend ourselves, the majority of us, particularly, women and children, numbering over three million are jostling to leave the North (Kano), because unfolding events indicate that the North (Kano) is no longer safe for easterners. "Ohanaeze Ndigbo Kano, hereby calls on the governors of the Eastern States and Igbo speaking States in the South-South to provide means of transportation with adequate security to evacuate our brethren who would want to leave because human life is precious and should be protected as such." - Excerpt of a Press Statement by Ohanaeze Ndigbo Kano Chapter.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by manchy7531: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
SE governor it is left to you now, the time is now.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Tsiya(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
3 million people in the state of 9 million is a huge proportion. If there are 3 million Igbo in Kano, then the Eze Igbo is not right to call for their evacuation. 3 million people are sufficient to make an army of defence, join forces with other peace loving Kano residents and defend their city. There is not state in the East that can accommodate 3 million more people over a year without serious humanitarian crises
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by LogicMind: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Tsiya:

3 million people in the state of 9 million is a huge proportion. If there are 3 million Igbo in Kano, then the Eze Igbo is not right to call for their evacuation. 3 million people are sufficient to make an army of defence, join forces with other peace loving Kano residents and defend their city. There is not state in the East that can accommodate 3 million more people over a year without serious humanitarian crises

gbam!
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by doctokwus: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
3m my foot,Nigerians just like to throw figures about,more like 300,000 if u ask me.Useless organisation of men that make pretences to being important so as to line their own pockets
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Tsiya(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
doctokwus:

3m my foot,Nigerians just like to throw figures about,more like 300,000 if u ask me.Useless organisation of men that make pretences to being important so as to line their own pockets

Even if the number is not 3 million or 300k, in reality though, there is a large number of Igbo in the North, no doubt about that. Evacuating all them is just near impossible and huge humanitarian crises. Re-settling them back in to their states of Origin will result in huge financial burden on the states. There is already too much pressure on land, bringing back all the Igbos to the East is not wise.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Rhino5dm: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
Now we know who are the real parasites. High time the South West mount a wide checks along the western boundaries. Enough of ungateful immigrants.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by emmke(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
dont really get it. This same igbos always claim to hate the north. Why such a huge figure in one state alone. undecided
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Rhino5dm: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dont mind boastful ingrates!! land of rising shiiit my foot.

Our land is the best or we are the most hardworking or others are very poor blah blah. . .just one bomb, 3 million refugees in the making. Now, we are getting to know who are the real parasites.

I thought they said they are going to stand and fight to end? Just one day attack and 3 million cowards are shouting for help. COWARDS!!

emmke:

dont really get it. This same igbos always claim to hate the north. Why such a huge figure in one state alone. undecided
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by jason123: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
This is not the time for Tribalism. Imagine if it happened to you n your people? It is sickening . . . .
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Mobinga: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Dont mind boastful ingrates!! land of rising shiiit my foot.

Our land is the best or we are the most hardworking or others are very poor blah blah. . .just one bomb, 3 million refugees in the making. Now, we are getting to know who are the real parasites.

I thought they said they are going to stand and fight to end? Just one day attack and 3 million cowards are shouting for help. COWARDS!!

You need to chill on that tribe ish b.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by EkoIle1: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
These ibo people sef. They are always in the middle of some dumb BS,
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
Does the poster know what 3 million people is? It is not 3 million naira that can enter one ghana must go bag if you pack it well.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Rhino5dm: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
Whats your business with what i wrote or whats good for me or not?

This is my own little way of getting bigots off this site and i have done it before. Let them feel the effect of yarning dust and their constant spewing of opata. all the boastful and chest beating is coming to end. Yorubas are Ofen manu while Hausas are Ewu Awusa. We are the richest and our cities are more developed than others. Now, who are the real parasites?? ?? ??. 3 million fuckin leeches in just one city of "backward north"??

Can you believe this?? Yet some stuupid idioots are all over the cyber world chatting trash on how independent they are and what no?? ??

Yoruba cities are rusty and dirty. . .yet the flies wont allow us to be in PEACE!.

No one, i repeat no has monopoly of insult. I temprary let go for the fact that my former wife ask me to do so. Live and let live!!!.

*** My apology to all peace and loving Igbos reading this post. The job is dirty, but somebody gotta do it!
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by ezeagu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Whats your business with what i wrote or whats good for me or not?

This is my own little way of getting bigots off this site and i have done it before. Let them feel the effect of yarning dust and their constant spewing of opata. all the boastful and chest beating is coming to end. Yorubas are Ofen manu while Hausas are Ewu Awusa. We are the richest and our cities are more developed than others. Now, who are the real parasites?? ?? ??. 3 million fuckin leeches in just one city of "backward north"??

Can you believe this?? Yet some stuupid idioots are all over the cyber world chatting trash on independent they are and what no?? ??

Yoruba cities are rusty and dirty. . .yet the flies wont allow us to be in PEACE!.

No one, i repeat no has monopoly of insult. I temprary let go for the fact that my former wife ask me to do so. Live and let live!!!.

*** My apology to all peace and loving Igbos reading this post. The job is dirty, but somebody gotta do it!

Why are you grudging yourself. How much impact do you think your shitty essay will have?
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by NegroNtns(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Im coming in right behind u Rhino. You are not tribalistic. . . you are only reminding them of their commitment to stay and fight it out as brave warriors.

Tsiya, I saw what you wrote. . . great insight!

Ohaneze told them to stay put and their governors told them to stay put, . . and guess what, the dummies stayed put! As much damage that boko has already done in different parts of north, ibos should all have relocated home to safety be the least population count in the north by noow. Instead, they outnumber even the son of the soil. shame!!
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Rhino5dm: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
we have a situation in Kano. 3 million Igbo refugees are in urgent need of evacuation. How do you read me, copy? "ROGER"grin

ezeagu:

Why are you grudging yourself. How much impact do you think your shitty essay will have?
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by NegroNtns(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
its a bad thing boko went for security facilities and personnel yesterday but it would even have been worse had they targeted ibos in Kano with all that powerful ammo. Thank God, you have a chance to run away before they come back for your blood. But if you still believe in your bravery and die there, your memory will not be lost. We will erect a tombstone that says "A brave ibo warrior fought and was killed by boko, herein lies his body".
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Rhino5dm: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
Alooora!! Fratelo mia cool

This is it!!! Tutti lavoraro quest sera. Grazie fratelo mia. cheesy

Negro_Ntns:

Im coming in right behind u Rhino.  You are not tribalistic. . . you are only reminding them of their commitment to stay and fight it out as brave warriors.  

Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by NegroNtns(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Eze, i dont think you support your brothers remaining up there for anything.  You are one of the few that always  say they return home.  But there are stuppud ones like Cheeze or Chyz, whatever his name is, and Nchara that have something to prove to boko.

Gej already said his govt is infiltrated and he also warned that you dont create a refugee situation.  I want to see how your states will manage the return of 3million people. . . just from one out of about 6 or 7 core northern states. . .you multiply that by 3million by 6, and you will see how quick your scarce resources is overwhelmed.

Do us a favor here in Yorubaland. . . .we are looking for ways to deport your refugees here already, no more pygmied Igbo.  We will do height and head inspections. . .  grin grin

Dont mind me. . .i shouldnt say that, thats poor judgement!
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by UKBobo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
New to the boards here- white guy from England.

How come these people are not safe in their own country?
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by ezeagu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

we have a situation in Kano. 3 million Igbo refugees are in urgent need of evacuation. How do you read me, copy? "ROGER"grin

You're clearly under stress, your kind would probably be pissing themselves in this situation judging from how easily you're judging it.

Negro_Ntns:

Eze, i dont think you support your brothers remaining up there for anything.  You are one of the few that always  say they return home.  But there are stuppud ones like Cheeze or Chyz, whatever his name is, and Nchara that have something to prove to boko.

Gej already said his govt is infiltrated and he also warned that you dont create a refugee situation.  I want to see how your states will manage the return of 3million people. . . just from one out of about 6 or 7 core northern states. . .you multiply that by 3million by 6, and you will see how quick your scarce resources is overwhelmed.

Do us a favor here in Yorubaland. . . .we are looking for ways to deport your refugees here already, no more pygmied Igbo.  We will do height and head inspections. . .  grin grin

Dont mind me. . .i shouldnt say that, thats poor judgement!

Remember what happened the last time you and your people were laughing at Igbo people? They will do it again, and this time you will roll over twice.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by DanKan0: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
lmfao 3 million?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by ezeagu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
DanKan0:

lmfao 3 million?

I can't even imagine laughing while my home is on fire. Now that's a tragedy. These supposed 3 million can move, but can your people? Oh, I forgot, the Sahara desert and Arabia are waiting to embrace you.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
DanKan0:

lmfao 3 million?

what is the population of Kano?

How many non-indigenes of Kano live in Kano and How many are Igbos?

Do the maths and this figure may no longer be as funny as it sounds to you.
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by DanKan0: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
ezeagu:

I can't even imagine laughing while my home is on fire. Now that's a tragedy. These supposed 3 million can move, but can your people? Oh, I forgot, the Sahara desert and Arabia are waiting to embrace you.

'can' but wont cool
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by bashr8: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
What a ridilous claim, how many people live in Kano in general? Am not in support of this number propaganda and census numbers my people are throwing around its ridiculous, we are already over 30 million in igboland southeast and part of south south or are they trying to claim we have the highest population, confusing
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by DanKan0: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
mikeansy:

what is the population of Kano?

How many non-indigenes of Kano live in Kano and How many are Igbos?

Do the maths and this figure may no longer be as funny as it sounds to you.

[size=16pt]1/3 people in Kano is Igbo?[/size] I dey Laugh hard o.

Must be a different Kano I know o  cool
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by kokoA(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Are igbos the only tribe in kano? Abeg make we hear word joor, Innocent people just died for nothing yesterday and the only thing they can say is "3 million igbos are stranded in kano". . mtcheew! undecided
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by ezeagu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
kokoA:

Are igbos the only tribe in kano? Abeg make we hear word joor,  Innocent people just died for nothing yesterday and the only thing they can say is "3 million igbos are stranded in kano". . mtcheew! undecided

Is it a problem to care for people associated to you?

DanKan0:

'can' but wont cool

Can move where? Into Berom and Tiv land?
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by bashr8: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
The only state that have a huge population of igbos is Lagos no other state outside the east can claim to have up to 200 thousand igbos residing there
Re: Over 3million Igbos Stranded In Kano-Ohanaeze by DanKan0: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
ezeagu:

Can move where? Into Berom and Tiv land?

I meant the Igbo in North 'can' move but wont cool

Wetin concern you with Berom and Tiv land or are they Igbo now as well? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oni Of Ife: Abobaku Must Be Buried Alive / Meet Sani Abacha's Daughter Sagesse Gumsu And Her Lovely Son Aboubakar(pics) / Magu’s Screening Tops Senate’s Weekly Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.