Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,014 members, 7,933,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack (17681 Views)

Why We Attacked Kano - Boko Haram / Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed / State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
nelly4:

Nigeria, good people, bad government

Nigeria [b]bad people , bad government, [/b]sounds more like it cheesy
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Osama10(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
Same old story. angry angry angry

that all those involved in that dastardly act would be made to face the full wrath of the law.”

You can imagine this, people are tired of hearing this oh.

We need more action less talk.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by chuxyn: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
Can't labour come out now and declare a strike, or is it not nigerian workers that are been massacred, or is it only fuel increases that concerns them, hypocrites
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Ninilowo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
All these are signs of the end time. Lets face the reality. To my head of state, it was not 7 poeple that died. Eh? There was no casuaslity at all. Those thing erupting were just xmas banger.ODE.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
frosbel:

Nigeria [b]bad people , bad government, [/b]sounds more like it cheesy

I agree 100%. Our leaders are from amongst us and reflect the kind of people we are. No offence but we deserve our leaders!
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by reindeer: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
chuxyn:

Can't labour come out now and declare a strike, or is it not nigerian workers that are been massacred, or is it only fuel increases that concerns them, hypocrites

In what world are you living?Labour to declare strikes to tell the government to do its statutory duty?
If the reta/rds in Aso rock don't know what to do they should quickly resign and let competent people do the jobs.
Living in a fantasy expecting labour to declare a strike is foolhardy. How many strikes were called to stop kidnapping in the east?or armed robbery attacks?
The is the worst government in the history of Nigeria, this govt makes yaradua look like hussein bolt on steroids.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by reindeer: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
chuxyn:

In what world are you living?Labour to declare strikes to tell the government to do its statutory duty?
If the reta/rds in Aso rock don't know what to do they should quickly resign and let competent people do the jobs.
Living in a fantasy expecting labour to declare a strike is foolhardy. How many strikes were called to stop kidnapping in the east?or armed robbery attacks?
This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria, this govt makes yaradua look like hussein bolt on steroids.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by ignis: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Am presently in kano state now. There are corpses littered all over the streets. Not less than four hundred people are dead in kano now. The bomb blast explosion is more than 50 in different locations. No security men on the road.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Osama10(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^^^

Pictures would go a long way.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by lookmangiw(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
The way i see this thing, its like the north vendetta against the south for disrupting yaradua led govt through the activities of militant back then or what else could explain the emergence of the boko haram immediately president yaradua took ill.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by habbi: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sometimes I wonder whether Jonathan is with his right senses, Jesus please help my country Nigeria!!!
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by lookmangiw(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
What did they tend to gain by lying about the number of casualties
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by vanstanzy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
The CLOWN called REUBEN ABATI cooked this phucked up meal& President Jonathan (i find it extremely difficult to call him goodluck anymore) gulped the shit. A serious government will give a speech after an attack promply, report correctly and act accordingly.
Guyz, this empty govt is gonna keep spewing NONSENSE, unless we take our security into our hands.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by ossaisly(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
And if I may ask some of our infuriating nairalanders, how long did it take USA to track down Osama Bin Laden? I guess its just under 1year abi? Una no even get a pinch of sense at all. Let's just pray for our country and minimize this castigations on mr president.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by vanstanzy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ossai sly
All we r saying is, "MR PRESIDENT, ALL THIS TERROR NIGERIANS DEMAND ACTION". angry angry angry
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Retardeen speech
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by 2sleek2NV(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2012

And if I may ask some of our infuriating nairalanders, how long did it take USA to track down Osama Bin Laden? I guess its just under 1year abi? Una no even get a pinch of sense at all. Let's just pray for our country and minimize this castigations on mr president.

@ossai sly. it took america about 10years to track down osama. we all know how tacky cases like this are.
People will not criticise GEJ if he is very decisive in his actions. combat ready police and soldiers are on the streets of lagos to fend off peaceful protester while the north that is the volcano point has only baton welding policemen who can not secure and arrested criminal who escapes easily from their presence.  
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Thatdave(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
lookmangiw:

What did they tend to gain by lying about the number of casualties
to avoid arousing reprisal attack in some other part of the country.
dayokanu:

Retardeen speech
an umpteenth bomb went off in kano and u are asking for mr. President's umpteenth speech! Will his press release raise the dead or quel boko haram?
Now u got what you asked for, all you are calling yourself is retardeen.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by madprof(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nashville:

I agree 100%. Our leaders are from amongst us and reflect the kind of people we are. No offence but we deserve our leaders!

True that!
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by binoe: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
ossai sly:

wow, this is so not the same, the US pursued osama who was in another country all together, how card can this be? boko haram is so tamable, is the escape of the christmas bomber not enough lead to catch everybody involved?

face it our president it weak, ask anyone up the security food chain and they will tell you they know all the sponsors what is lacking is the political will, HOW THE HELL DO YOU TRY TO BE A GENTLEMAN IN WARFARE, trying to please everyone,
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by reindeer: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
Undoubtedly, the country needs a president that will inspire confidence in the people
Sadly, this retardeen( i've refrained from calling him that all along, but he leaves us without a doubt that he is one) is totally incapable.
Too bad that in a country of 150million people, all we can come up with is this. . .this. . .gosh!
God save Nigeria!
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by juman(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hmmm

Hmmm

Hmmm

May God protect the people
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by citizenisb: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/01/boko-haram-unleash-terror-on-kano.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/21/us-nigeria-blast-idUSTRE80J1WO20120121
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by madprof(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
At this point I believe Nigerians should start seeking their own help any way they can as the government of the day appears clearly incapable of looking after its citizens. Stop blaming Jonathan; he has nothing more to offer. Why blame a stone for failing to produce water?
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by ochukoccna: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
''Terrorism 19 hours after the attack! Let us take it that GEJ is now DEAF & VP Sambo DUMB.
What happened to Prime Minister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?
The parrot lost her voice?
During the period they inflicted pains on Nigerians by removing oil subsidy, they jumped from one international media to another yet almost 19 hours after a shocking attack on Nigeria's second largest city Kano and twin bomb blast in GEJ'S BAYELSA, it is mum from a clueless President, probably still trying to recover from his friday usual overnight 'shack up' ''- FEMI FANI-KAYODE.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Ozegbe(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
after all this nonsense happening hope nigerians wont vote for pdp again? like the erronous idea most ppl have, u cant vote for a candidate u can only vote for a party, abi how can a white shirt be in the midst of charcoal and remain clean?
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
I'm in sabongari area of Kano now. The Vigilante are doing stop and search for everyone coming into sabo. Corpses are still being gathered by security forces and the red cross. We are terrified and frightened by whatever moves. God save Nigeria.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by Osama10(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^^

Please post some pictures for us to see.
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by GuluvaGG(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
:applause:
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by philip0906(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
but this same mo'fuckka imposed subsidy on us and sent soldiers 2 demolish peaceful protesters while human beings keep dying like chickens in this country?Hope u guys know dat Nigeria has never witnessed this type of insecurity ever in any regime? F.Ck jonathan and every one in govt and may satan punish his supporters. . .buncha lunatics angry
Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by expert555: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
For all intent and purposes this task is too much for GEJ I'm sure all the advisers arround this man are all chasing contracts and favours. The presidenct and advisers are acting as if they are all new to the job, there is o precedence or say this is how things are done. There is problem here. Out of curoicity can someone please send me the link to geting a Job in EFCC I'm an accountant. I think institutions in Nigeria need to be staff with people from diaspora

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election / Bandits Kill Dogon Dawa, Kidnap Scores In Kaduna Villages / Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.