Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Skarberk University Poland -scam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skarberk University Poland -scam? (760 Views)

Low Tuition Universities In Russia, Poland, France...... / Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. / Poland And Denmark, Which One Is Easier For Student Visa (msc.) Pls! House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skarberk University Poland -scam? by enisil: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dear all,

I am trying to get your opinions about Skarberk University in Poland if you have or any one you know , has had dealings with them. Have you had problems with tuition refunds with this University in the past? If so please I will need to hear from you. My friend and I are having a similar problem as the Univeristy is not responding to our emails requesting that our tuition fee be refunded after visa refusal. If you have gone through this ordeal wit this University please I will like to hear from you and what you did.

This University is legally registered in Poaland and amongst the list of Higher Education Universities on the website of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education Poland but I find their professional ethics too poor.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Against HND Is Just A Bad Policy. / All HIGHER Institutions In Nigeria:Let US All Meet In Here To SHARE nd CONNECT! / Lasu Students Protest Fee Hike And Boycott Gns Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.