Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? (3028 Views)

A White Guy / I Want To Date A White Guy / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2012
i dont seem to be able to send anyone personal messages sad maby its because i'm new? hey 9ja-ninja if you your single mail me!!!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2012
REALITY101:

OP you are just at the right place. Many African girls especially Nigerian girls would marry,date n bleep
anything with light skin even albino. So chill leave your e-mail or any form of contact. But be careful male-shes. 

see this fo0L?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 22, 2012
op u better be careful because there will be nigerian men in here sending you romantic texts and pretending to be females.and they will also be sending you sexy provocative pictures of nollywood actresses like that of omotola or ini edo and claiming its their real pixs
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by lepasharon(f): 2:54am On Jan 22, 2012
how a white man take reach here? shocked
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by 9janinja1(f): 3:11am On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

i dont seem to be able to send anyone personal messages sad maby its because i'm new? hey 9ja-ninja if you your single mail me!!!

sorry i'm preoccupied with someone. Don't worry in time you'll learn how the website works .
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 4:28am On Jan 22, 2012
Lepasharon

na only white? u no ask why all those one wey dem no be 9ja sef take reach here.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

It's not because you are old. You can't send personal messages. It's one of the thing the moderstors fell was unnecessary. You can try collecting the person's e-mail ad or any other means of communication
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by zolzlolz(f): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

i dont seem to be able to send anyone personal messages  sad
we want to see a picture!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
And what if he is black and he just finds the picture of any white man. How will you know it is not fake?
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
ha ha thats a good point i guess you will just have to take my word about who i am! if anyone mails me ill be happy to add them to my facebook page where theres lots of pictures!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
my email is mrmeelick@gmail.com by the way!
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Tosinville:

Lepasharon

na only white? u no ask why all those one wey dem no be 9ja sef take reach here.

HEY! YOU shut up there! angry angry
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by zolzlolz(f): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

And what if he is black and he just finds the picture of any white man. How will you know it is not fake?
He must take a piece of paper, write "WOLFETONE" with a thick black marker and pose with the paper when taking a photo, okay? The guy sounds like a creep, just dishing out his details like this.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2012

just dishing out his details like this.

most westerners and westernized or diasporan nigerians are like that.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
zolzlolz:

He must take a piece of paper, write "WOLFETONE" with a thick black marker and pose with the paper when taking a photo, okay? The guy sounds like a creep, just dishing out his details like this.
Lol
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Araboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Sure White guys bring out freak in them they give them more head and less intercourse  than what they usually

receive So you will be OK as  long u have tongue since u can't match other people of colours    skills  cheesy
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
The only details i gave were my email so im not sure how that makes me a creep? i dont see whats wrong with trying to meet someone special ? If you dont want to speak to me you dont have to theres no need to insult someone especially when you know nothing about them.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Araboy not sure what rubbish your coming out with there but to be honest i think theres more to woman than intercourse when you grow up and become a man rather than a disrespectful little boy you might think the same
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by MrsChima1(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

@Araboy not sure what rubbish your coming out with there but to be honest i think theres more to woman than intercourse when you grow up and become a man rather than a disrespectful little boy you might think the same

Damn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by tpia5: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
Sure White guys bring out freak in them they give them more head and less intercourse  than what they usually receive

i guess you folks have to work on the actual thing then if that's what your women prefer.

just speaking generally.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by claremont(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
wolfetone:

Ouch! grin
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by zolzlolz(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
You rocked up to a site(not even a dating site) and put out your details to total strangers. Some girl you don't even know was nice to you, then out of the blue you want to exchange e-mails. If you're not creepy, you certainly very forward.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Araboy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
wolftone

You sound desperate little creep otherwise you won't be coming here looking for love

If your game were on point you won't be single and looking
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by tpia5: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
zolzlolz:

You rocked up to a site(not even a dating site) and put out your details to total strangers. Some girl you don't even know was nice to you, then out of the blue you want to exchange e-mails. If you're not creepy, you certainly very forward.

@ bolded

people do that all the time, no biggie.

i think the real issue here is is he a nigerian fronting as a white guy.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
yeah i did and if she had wanted to exchange emails and get to know me she could have i put no pressure on her to do so? this is the romance section is it not? so i would think that at least some of the people reading it are interested in romance? not thinking its creepy at all. Im an honest above board person as people will see if they do get to know me.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
@araboy your disrespectful comments about woman and the fact your just an ignorant little boy would make me more inclined to belive your the creep you certainly sound it go get some english lessons. I am not from Nigeria i really dont know how i can prove im Irish?
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
This dude sounds sincere to me from what I have read of his posts.

@OP: If you were in London, I would have personally gone the extra mile to introduce you to some of my desperate Nigerian female work mates. They don't need passports, visas, e.t.c; they just want a husband. I hate to believe that there are no Nigerian clubs in Ireland where you can mix freely with Nigerian ladies, that would be a surprise.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by zolzlolz(f): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Pose with a paper saying "I AM IRISH" and take a photo
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by wolfetone(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
look im not hear to cause problems if people have an issue with me being on this forum i will delete my account ok? except for araboy who is a clown.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Tosinville(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
Darkskin

Me to shut up?whatever but sometimes i wonder why u foreign women visit here almost everyday but Nigerian guys don't eat punny like the americans.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by tpia5: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2012
the ones abroad do oh.

that could also explain why ladies are going straight to the source (ie nigeria) these days to get a man, in search of the real thing and not lilyfooting.

although the ones in nigeria will also soon turn into the ones in diaspora, and in that case i guess women will look elsewhere for the real stuff.
Re: Does A White Guy Have Any Hope? by Araboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dude I don't care if you are irish or eskimo  you  just  sound weirdo  go delete yourself

As for english I know enough to express myself   how many languages you goat can  speak a part your lame english ?

Nada sad  Go check some of your posts you will see how many spelling mistakes you did mr dishwasher

I bet your english masters won't be happy about you  little cracker

BTW english is neither my first second or third language and unlike you I can do without it   cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Needed? spousal quality material needed / I Need An Ideal Godfearing Spouse That Values Me,marriage,god,& Wedding / I Dey Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.