Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? (32109 Views)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Dj Xclusive's Experience In Hero Fiesta3 In Onitsha Over National Anthem / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ewu inufele2, tell me that this place is livable. I blaim any Igbo man in this monstrous land of yours, ofcos none. I dey laff in otu Onitsha. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

have you drink some ewedu today?am watching you soon i will send on you, bush Yoruba man,having access to the sea is of useless for Yoruba land because you don't export anything bloody parasite subsidy is no mare make Una eat sand cool

we can dredge  our rivers that one na moi moi cool

LOL,

This landlocked Ibo man is talking.

Better continue begging  the SS to allow you get a Water-Port, so you can paddle those containers to Onitsha grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
inufele2:

fake news with no link btw i don't mind beggars I'm sure you too will prefer them to armed robbers, rapists and kidnapers.

You mean Yoruba rapists, kidnappers and armed robbers, right?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

This landlocked Ibo man is talking.

Better continue begging  the SS to allow you get a Water-Port, so you can paddle those containers to Onitsha grin grin grin
we have water ways that leads to the ocean and is getting dredged when completed wont need to beg anybody cool cheesy
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by item: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
There are thousands of Igbo traders on that same bridgehead too.

So maybe rephrase the title to "Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa Traders"

Very correct!
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino11:

Ewu inufele2, tell me that this place is livable. I blaim any Igbo man in this monstrous land of yours, ofcos none. I dey laff in otu Onitsha. grin grin grin grin grin

You're obviously a village boy i doubt if you ever have the priviledge to travel to any other place apart from awka, that is just a very rare flooding it happens in Ibadan probabaly only once in 20 years compare to your eroded and infertile land.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

i.n.c.e.s.t. etc,
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder you ended up as a motorboy in onitsha.who told you yorubas will suffer if we get rid of you scavengers ? Haha,you didnt even know that mutalab is an hausa or you are just trying to be mischievious as usual.I can guess one thing,you are just being stu-pid as usual !

But a Yoruba was recently jailed in the USA for terrorism. So one haus and one Yoruba are known international terrorists

Olutosin Oduwole, US Based Nigerian, Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison for Terrorist Threat

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/129642-olutosin-oduwole-us-based-nigerian-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-for-terrorist-threat.html
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Somebody please tell me that this place is called Yoruba land is livable? Not even for the almajiris and their cattle.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

see who is talking  grin grin grin A Igbo man will rape his grandmother without thinking twice and if money is involved he can even kill.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by soma042(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
na wa oh yaribas com later get mouth, 4 waitin?, maybe eko ile. Who getam kwan. No b no man's land again Ibos population alone fit drive anybody way 1 try jazbond. Soon Sunami go soon cm wash away half of it atleast mk man pickn here word.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
inufele2:

You're obviously a village boy i doubt if you ever have the priviledge to travel to any other place apart from awka, that is just a very rare flooding it happens in Ibadan probabaly only once in 20 years compare to your eroded and infertile land.

look at who is talking,i thought you lot are too sophisticated ?you cant even fix your region by yourself? build drainages etc backward yaribas cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

look at who is talking,i thought you lot are too sophisticated ?you cant even fix your region by yourself? build drainages etc backward yaribas cool

LWKMD
And have you fixed your death traps roads or sort out erosion in your 'land of a rising shun'? yeye people
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino keep it up remind them ewedu backward monkeys cheesy this is not hw to live life,fake life is not good at all cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by tpia5: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
chino11:

Somebody please tell me that this place is called Yoruba land is livable? Not even for the almajiris and their cattle.

no, its not livable but people still troop there daily.

as per cattle, i suppose since you posted photos of flood zones, your own cattle are mermaid ones which spend all their time in water.

aquatic cattle or sea cow.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by daytona500(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2012
Who give a Bleep if the entire yoruba land is consumed by water. At least the Yoruba community live in peace unlike you kidnappers who would kidnap others for ransom. Was it not too long ago that a state in the east was busted for human rituals? Bunch of pathetic ignorants.

They wish Lagos is an Ibo land. They complain about the west,yet most of their businesses are conducted in the west.Useless people.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

But a Yoruba was recently jailed in the USA for terrorism. So one haus and one Yoruba are known international terrorists

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/129642-olutosin-oduwole-us-based-nigerian-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-for-terrorist-threat.html

cool cool am trying very hard to educate this Yoruba people,but oil soup don block their ears cheesy
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ekwynwa: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

chino keep it up remind them ewedu backward monkeys cheesy this is not hw to live life,fake life is not good at all cool

take it easy now? why do you call them monkeys, haba
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

we have water ways that leads to the ocean and is getting dredged when completed wont need to beg anybody cool cheesy

HA HA,

Can you show us any SE water-way leading directly to the Ocean?

Forget it man.

You have to go through the SS or SW to get that Ocean.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ak nwanne mu, we must perish all this Yoruba bleeps tonight.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by daytona500(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
The existence of Yoruba people is beyond your imagination.No water or rain can ever stop us from progressing. What do you guys have in the east? Nothing but useless land. No wonder you come to the west for education. The likes of Obis' and co will lament to you that they rather live in the west.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

HA HA,

Forget it man.

It all depends on what Igbos in SS (who own some of the waterways) think. Will they prefer to be with their Igbo brothers as equal Igbos or be junior partners with bigger groups of other ethnicities. If they go with the larger Igbo, then the issue is resolved

If they do not, then why would a SS country deprive itself of income that will come from allowing SE use waterways to move their goods to the SE? They are wiser than that. We will sit down and agree on taxes and all that. Stop hitting your head for another man's headache

The real landlocked people are the northerners. But again I ask, what has being landlocked got to do with success?

Olodo, how will Biafra get to the ocean through SW? Olodo rabara omo alata ti omo nkan.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

HA HA,

Forget it man.

Dont mind this olodo jare who is busy displaying his total ignorance here.The same person who said abdul mutalab is a yoruba boy ? Let him show us how ibos will access the sea without passing through ND or SW.no wonder oju-iku manipulated SS into his biafara agenda aka steal their oil and access the outer ward through their waterways.bloody thievies !
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
Yorubas should not be talking, they should hide in shame. Look at what flood have reduced them to: Its laughable.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Anyways, The whole of Lagos and parts of Ondo and Ogun that boarder the ocean will soon be gone. I think they predicted 2050? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
Chino thanks for the photos. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by realkendy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
poster=alhajharem.trying in all his threads n write up to unite yorubas and hausas against igbos.shame on you,\ agent of devil
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by tpia5: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
sounds like some people are desperately pushing for their folks to stay in kano as fodder for boko haram.

no need to wonder why- all along i've been asking what are the assets of those folks in the north.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by bashr8: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
daytona500:

Who give a bleep if the entire yoruba land is consumed by water. At least the Yoruba community live in peace unlike you kidnappers who would kidnap others for ransom. Was it not too long ago that a state in the east was busted for human rituals? Bunch of pathetic ignorants.

They wish Lagos is an Ibo land. They complain about the west,yet most of their businesses are conducted in the west.Useless people.

casses of r.ape and intimate assautl by states and regions abuja 8 cases /year according to police and cleen organisation(see www.cleen.org)

southsouth southeast southwest north central northeast northwest akwaibom-0 anambra 14 ekiti-0 adamawa -49 kano-142 bayelsa-33 abia -25 benue-48 bauchi -30 kaduna-50 c/rivers-41 enugu-18 lagos-220 kogi-0 borno-33 sokoto-6 delta-42 imo -20 ogun43 plateau-4 taraba-14 kebbi-10 edo-61 ebonyi -26 ondo-16 niger-89 zamfara-25 rivers-47 total-103/year oyo-101 nassarawa-37 yobe -14 kastina-11 total-224/year osun-0 kwara-14 gombe -38 jigawa-19 total-380/year total-192 total-178 total-263 minus lagos-160/year

top regions where women are violated

southwest-380 (30 violation cases per month) northwest 263 (21 cases per month) southsouth-224 (18 cases per mont) northcentral-192 (16 cases per month) northeast-178 (14 cases per month) southwest minus lagos-160 (13 cases per mont) southeast-103 (8 cases per month)

states with the highest incedence of violation

lagos oyo kano niger edo

states with least number of r, ape cases

a/ibom ekiti osun sokoto kogi plateau

the organisation stopped compliling statistics and i wonder why, maybe they must have been threatened by certain governors who knows buthe two years they managed to compile it showed almost similar patern, can someone help compile that of murder ,robery kidnapping etc lets see what have been going on in nigeria and forget all these media propaganda.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by chino11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

HA HA,

Forget it man.

The question is, if Yoruba land would be in existence by then, because from all indications Yoruba land would have been covered in water due to the looming global warming and this will see the SE having real assess to the damn sea grin grin grin grin

If you doubt, here is a report to prove that you guys are presently living and sitting on the keg of a gun power. Soon and ver soon you guys would have landed in the Atlantic ocean:

"The effects of sea-level rise will be most “dramatic” in Nigeria's economic capital Lagos which is just five metres above sea level, with some parts of the city lying below sea-level, Cramer said.

The flooding is likely be most severe in Lagos because of its position at the southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high, Cramer said. He estimates that most of the 15 million inhabitants of Lagos will be displaced."

http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=79986
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by bashr8: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780486.0.html

Somebody is talking about crime, a eg am using my phone someone should go to the link and post statistics since we are now discussing crime,  how come oyonstate alone have more rape classes than the whole south est
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nchara:

It all depends on what Igbos in SS (who own some of the waterways) think. Will they prefer to be with their Igbo brothers as equal Igbos or be junior partners with bigger groups of other ethnicities. If they go with the larger Igbo, then the issue is resolved

If they do not, then why would a SS country deprive itself of income that will come from allowing SE use waterways to move their goods to the SE? They are wiser than that. We will sit down and agree on taxes and all that. Stop hitting your head for another man's headache

The real landlocked people are the northerners. But again I ask, what has being landlocked got to do with success?

LOL,

The Northerner have access  to the Land-borders, But SE don't(both for sea and land.

Your success is will be determined by your Neighbors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dismissed Security Aides Of Wike Protest Their Dismissal (Video) / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.