Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,719 members, 7,948,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22389 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Why should i drop the allegation of being called a scammer, everyone here is saying that was not what Chelseabmw meant despite the fact that i figured this out myself, yet the emails that has been doing the rounds is indicating my hunch was right. Jenny abeg free me joo
No one called you a scammer and i don't understand why you are still going round circles regarding this non issue

here is chelsea's post which he has rightly apologised if it was interpreted wrongly

"Ify had already made provisions to get help to chioma but she bite the hand that feed her.This poster is just looking for unnecessary attention. . . .Guys,just know that anyone that sends money to this girl has been scammed/Deceived/Conned/Fooled.

My 2 cent"
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Why should i drop the allegation of being called a scammer, everyone here is saying that was not what Chelseabmw meant despite the fact that i figured this out myself, yet the emails that has been doing the rounds is indicating my hunch was right. Jenny abeg free me joo
Aunty kemi. . . . what a revelation! do you want to upgrade to yahoo++++.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
OH Big-bumper you were called a scammer outside NL or what? cos I'm sure nobody called you that on this thread.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
the more i read the less the story makes sense,

so there is a naming ceremony for a woman who has no food and has been taking gluscose, all those of you reporting her dilenma havent been able to get her food?

plus she is breastfeeding but she has given the child to someone to look after till it is decided if shes going to look after the child- despite the fact she is actually a student of a private school (ignoring the case of the missing schoolfees) who puportedly carried around a pregnancy for 8 months undetected.

on top of all this we are to treat her like an orphan who has no parents?

the whole thing reeks of scam, sha sha-
continue- tis elementary my dear nlers! lmao
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by nikkygal(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
Can we all get along on this thread  angry tongue

BB, ma binu! We know you're not a scammer. . . . .Please drop this issue & let's move forward! No need flogging a dead horse.

Chioma still needs our help and all these cat-fights are just derailing the thread unnecessarily & calling for a pity-party.

Can we all now kiss and make up. . . . . grin   cheesy

OYA, BACK TO CHIOMA'S ISSUE
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

What allegations, what emails undecided undecided undecided undecided

NOBODY CALLED YOU A SCAMMER

For the last time its not like we know that you are Aunty kemi. . . . . . ni gba ti mi o ni ogun that i can use to fig pples name out

its a misunderstanding LET IT GO SINCE MORNING
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Madam CIA - I figured this out myself  angry

If i read any other vex post from you again, you and i go enter one chance  angry haba even my jenny dey beg you since say e don do  angry

jennykadry:

You have proved to evryone you are not a scammer, Chelseabmw has explained the reason for his posts to you. Continue naaaaaaa, we go leave this thread for you

Oam4j

Which night? A beg comot, make I no see your TURA face in m bedroom tonight oooo angry grin

relax, am only coming to give you your koboko medicine, cant you see you are now looking better than BB, thanks to the power of my koboko medicine  grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
thread of the year by a distance. grin cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Queensmith,walai many things are going on in my mind but I don't want to digress,people have decided to help then so be it,like coogar said if she decides to do whatever with the money or help she gets then that's her ish.

Seriously though,many dots don't connect in this story,the naming ceremony thing has left me really wondering,Big_bumper please clear me on that na beg I dey.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

You have proved to evryone you are not a scammer, Chelseabmw has explained the reason for his posts to you. Continue naaaaaaa, we go leave this thread for you

Oam4j

Which night? A beg comot, make I no see your TURA face in m bedroom tonight oooo angry grin
where did chelsea explain his reason for calling Chioma a fraudster?
Who or what is per x' thread? Any link?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Odunnu:

That thread has been cleaned and posts modified or deleted,you won't find anything as regards what you seek on it again,the title is"are you feeling suicidal come here first" btw segun left a link to another thread for her on one of the pages here,follow it and you would know who perx is.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Oam4jenny

E don do you diaaaa oooo, I now have a new "men's" in my life so what has been joined together may Tura and pancake not put asunder angry

I trust my husbands (sagamite, debosky, dafidi, Coogar my toy boy , r231, chelseabmw my knight in shinning amour, maclatunji who has a crush on me but never admits to it, born2fcnk,  mr cork, e.t.c) to deal wih you  cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Odunnu:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Oam4jenny

E don do you diaaaa oooo, I now have a new "men's" in my life so what has been joined together may Tura and pancake not put asunder angry

I trust my husbands (sagamite, debosky, dafidi, Coogar my toy boy , r231, chelseabmw my knight in shinning amour, maclatunji who has a crush on me but never admits to it, born2fcnk,  mr cork, e.t.c) to deal wih you  cool

You sef know say, one night with me pass 7 days with all of them together. Anyways play around as you like, you will always be my baby. cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Chioma is online why is she not saying anything?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

thats uncalled for mehn

enough alrdy. . . . . . its not like there is a competition or something

at the end of the day we are all trying to help SIMPLE

Egbon, that is the reason for the back and forth on this thread though. Emails were swapped remember cool But i am done like i said. I am not vexed over the character assasination cool

freecocoa:

OH Big-bumper you were called a scammer outside NL or what? cos I'm sure nobody called you that on this thread.

@ Freecocoa
Its the baby's 8th day and in some culture they name the baby today. And today is baby Chioma's 8th day ceremony.

Emails have been swapped and shared all round. . . Saw some querying how i knew so much about the girl when someone else was the first to contact her! Whereas i contacted her from the email on her profile immediately after telling her to email Chaircover. And i later notified Mukina i was in touch with the girl to keep her abreast of things.

So now people started adding 2+2 together to get 10, because i told Chioma that Busybody20 and Agiboma wanted to donate to her too, so i would refer them to her, to either pay the money to her directly or go through Nairaland Charity account

[size=16pt]Okay I am done bye bye, but how come everytime I want to post I see "29 replies ahead of you blah blah blah[/size]. . .and una dey tell me not to post. . .   Nairaland dramaland cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Odunnu: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
thnx r231 and freetobacco. Just followed the link. Na wa o! People dey suffer for ths world o!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Big_bumper,okay o,thank you madam,I thought they were having a bash. undecided cheesy

@Odununu,you are welicome. tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
OMG!!! I am so sorry and i feel guilty for all the tantrums here and there.Honestly,i feel like i am the one who caused it.I have a lot to explain here but i can't tell it all and blow my own cover.I will start with how i got here and the reasons i am keeping this from my parents and how my school fee got involved.

It's exactly a week today and i named her Destiny(Thanks @Idowuogbo).No ceremony but i am just celebrating her and the love i have received from all the wonderful people here.I am really grateful.

So i was in the room in the Doctor's BQ feeling suicidal because i don't know what to do next and i was receiving calls from school that i am missing too much.The Doctor came in with his cousin to do his routine check and he saw me crying as usual.I told him i need to get back to school and nowhere to keep the baby.He said he can't help because he has no idea.His cousin brought his laptop and told me to Google "Giving up a Baby Adoption in Nigeria" i did and Nairaland was among the four first websites that came up.(Anyone can try this) I clicked on a topic and it took me to this section.I realized  one cannot post anonymously here so i had to register.That's how i got here

My Email was in my profile when i posted the very first time.Aunty Kemi was the very first person to contact me.She wanted to know everything about me and initially,i had trust issues but i just have to trust someone and she didn't let me down. @Chaircover was next because she dropped her Email and Aunty Ify right after.(I'm willing to give my password to someone appointed by everybody here to verify and confirm).I removed my Email address because i got the contacts i needed.I removed it after Aunty Ify gave me Rev Mrs George's number and Aunty Kemi advised me to.I modified most things because someone here advised me to, saying i appear "heartless".

I was reluctant to call Rev Mrs George because she follows protocol and it involves alerting my parents.I didn't want to contact Aunty Ify because of that but Chaircover and Aunty Kemi convinced me to and said i must trust her if i must get anywhere and she gave me her words that my parents won't know without my consent. Initially,i thought Aunty Kemi,Aunty Ify and Chaircover are people working together and aware of everything the other is doing.I was baffled when she was asking questions about her and i don't want to appear ungrateful,so i just said things i told her just to get back to Aunty kemi if she's ok with me revealing her identity because she wants to remain anonymous.(I hope Aunty Ify is clear with the account info i was asking about now).She was going to send me money and it is because i trust Aunty ify i asked for her help.My intention was good.(I'm sorry i caused all this and i apologize).

My Parents are very strict and it's not because i don't want them to know but i am going to get a whole lot of people into trouble.The Hostel Mistress,My roommates and some other people too.I am still not sure my Dad will keep numb even after i am out of school.They put their jobs and future on the line for me.Alerting anyone in my family is too risky.Some people will never forgive me if they get sacked or suspended in their final year.I'll let them know when the time is right and it is not for my selfish reasons that i am keeping this from them.My Dad might even go as far as taking it up with the school.

I am divulging now but i have to but not as much as everyone wants because someone can easily figure me out.My parents pay my school fee every semester and it is paid into my private account for me to now transfer to ETranzact(i can't say more). The 1st Doctor i went to charged me 40k but couldn't get the job done.I had to come to this one and he charged 65k.I took them all from my fees.I was making demands with hope of paying back as soon as possible.I am sorry if i was rude and unethical.

I want a temporary home for the baby and i'll pick her up when i am done with school in 6months.I plan to go see her every week and every other week during exams.

I don't want to appear ungrateful for all the help i have received so far and it is painful that i cut across as a scam.I am sorry for all the stress that i have caused and i hope i made things clear.

I am grateful for all your efforts and concern.I am highly indebted to Aunty Kemi,even if you're far away,Ur presence is felt everyday. Aunty Ify and Chaircover too for all your wahala and care on me.To everyone here too.I will forever remain grateful
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by pslm23(f): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
I hope we all know that Chioma might read all this craziness going on here talking about scamming this and scamming that and fall into a deeper depression? To the person who asked how it's possible for someone to be 8 month pregnant and nobody knows, it is very possible and happens every single day. There are medical shows and documentries supporting this.

Bottomline is that she still has a new born baby girl whom she's not ready to present to her parents and also can't take back to school with her! We don't want to freak her out into thinking we are giving up on her or don't care anymore. Please for the sake of the baby lets put our differences aside and still rub minds to come up with a lasting solution. She's fretting about going back to school and her exams. I'm just afraid that she will make a wrong decision based on all that has gone down on this forum today and hand that baby over to just anyone. Chioma needs a good talking to and I am of the opinion that her mother at least should be informed or even an aunt. Surely she must have one sympathetic member in her family?

Kudos to all who have either contacted, seen, supported (financially or emotionally) Chioma and the baby!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thank you for your explanation. I waited for you to explain before I made any comment. I understand dear, I know your parents will be really mad, it will be safer to tell dem after graduating then u will be d only one who will be reprimanded.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
curioser and curioser. . . . . . . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
YeahhhhhHhh Destinyyy let's go diaaaaaaa,Chioma I apologise if I have said anything hurtful as humans we prepare for d worse,I blaimed you @ first due to d way u handled communications.Again I AM SORRYYY *lots of hugs and kisses to u and destiano*

P.S-Since I invented d name its only right I b Godmother na,abi u wan give dem Aunty Kemi, Aunty Ify or General Cc? No let us fight oo angry grin

Tell Destiny Aunty Idowu is coming to hug her kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thank God

una see the truth now
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
i've removed myself from this chioma matter [na she understand what's going on] but can someone please advise these young girls going off to school, to stop engaging in illicit s.ex especially in nigeria.

there are men out there waiting for you to show up so they can get you pregnant and vamoose.

i've said my own oh- she who has ears let her hear.

eni a wi fun oba j'ogbo.

and if you no wan hear then nothing spoil either. Na either pregnancy or abortion go finish am, not so?

life is a learning experience.

in the olden days, girls did not get pregnant from october rush, but these days they do.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
^Well said, I wanted to say the same thing on Page 6 but when I saw what was happening, I had to comment on something else.

I was thinking of the romance section with all the impressionable young people there who read posts and think Sex is just bread and butter. I hope they learn from OP's experience.

OP, I hope you will come-out of this process a better person. I wish you and your daughter all the best.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Smilenw(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
tpia@:

i've removed myself from this chioma matter [na she understand what's going on] but can someone please advise these young girls going off to school, to stop engaging in illicit s.ex especially in nigeria.

there are men out there waiting for you to show up so they can get you pregnant and vamoose.

eni a wi fun oba j'ogbo.

and if you no wan hear then nothing spoil either. Na either pregnancy or abortion go finish am, not so?

in the olden days, girls did not get pregnant from october rush, but these days they do.

God bless you !
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
tpia@:

eni a wi fun oba j'ogbo.

This is actually terrible advice to give adults. People will keep having illicit sex; it's human nature. What young girls need to know is effective birth control methods. I will rather have girls on the pill or carrying condoms in their purses than girls having illegal/dangerous abortions and abandoning babies.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
Good to read from you chioma,atleast the story is now clearer,whatever you do please do well to hurry back to school and be more careful,say hi to the precious bundle of joy.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Chioma, thanks for coming back. According to you, you told me "those things" which included persistent lies that you don't know how Aunty kemi got your contact etc instead of just telling me that she wrote you earlier ? And all the time I was asking if you had your email or contact in nld you were saying no just COS you were advised not to tell me? Even when I almost cried COS I was highly confused, begged you to simply tell me the truth?
If you could tell me such lies persistently then I really had no biz meeting you.

As for the annonymous donors and crew. Its rather strange, considering the beautiful relationship "we" enjoy that anyone would think of using my account to send money to Chioma and at same time claim they are doing so COS they don't want "the right hand to see the left hand". You guys don't have relatives in naija?wu, money gram, money system and all other money transfer system nko? Sent with Chioma friend name or the doctors name?why are you guys trying so hard to make me "notice you " ? Is there any competition anywhere?

I'm glad things turned out the way it did.
Chioma, goodluck in your quest.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ify ayam pleading lawd knows you don't no me from adam,but don't let dis stop you from doing great tins.U are part of d helpers and u probably d first person to see mother and child,Nne am on my knees pls pls pls pls let it go,ur way is plain and I can't fault u on dis at all.Liv God to finish d rest am sure d prayers u have bin showered with here ave bin stamped up in heaven and u have a heart of Gold.In my eyes u are special *hugs*
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
tpia@:

eni a wi fun oba j'ogbo.

and this is it! nothing else- those helping her today will not be there tommorow, it will be her herself and the baby. nobody will beg anybody not to commit suicide then.
the situation is far from over (if its in fact true)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong / How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.