Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan (6009 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by Faheedat: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRIT
Bros, who if fooling who ,
WE ALL KNOW THAT DOG NO THEY CHOP DOG , NA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS WATCHING,
THANK YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SECURITY VOTES,
BROS NIGERIA NEED EXPLANATION,
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by senator2b: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Its obvious that de Boko Haram do not have a baseline for their attack as such do not have anything to talk. GEJ should read in between the line the Bokos are just Animals in human skin as such they shuld be treated. The Bible says in days of John D Baptism the kingdom of God suffereth Violence and that violence can take it by force. So in d days of GEJ Naija suffereth violence and only by violent can Boko Haram be wiped out of Naija.
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by playahP(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
Negotiating with BOKO HARAM IS A NOOO NOOOOO,

If they are coming from chad, invade chad and take out anybody with bomb making device,

if its benin republic invade that bitcch of a country and take em out, shitt
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Retardeen wan negotiate?

I dey laff
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by success4(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Before you go calling others st.up.id, make sure you are not yourself presenting a s.t.u.pid argument.

He was asked if it was possible to negotiate with them, and he responds that they should come out and talk. It was recorded on video . . . and broadcasted all over the world on Aljazeera . . . yes, Goodluck Jonathan called on BokoHaram to come out and talk/ let their demands be made known i,e Negotiate a deal  . . . we are talking here of a terrorist group, trying to impose itself on Nigerians, inflicting pain and death . . . a group that killed over 50 Nigerians last year, and have killed well over 250 this January 2012 alone . . . being called on to make their demands known. Really? And you tag others are stu_pid for stating this request from the president is s.tu_pid?

You are right about the Education system there . . . ROFLMAO!!

[size=38pt]RESPECT![/size]
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by 1025: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2012
mr. president, you right. it is difficult to handle boko haram issues so nigerians shld get used to dying. the only thing that is not difficult is to remove ur state gov and create ever lasting problems in ur state.
one more thing that is easy to do is to send soldiers after protesters.
oga, you are a total disgrace to aso rock and whatever you represent mr subsidy removal.
i can't point to one decision of yours that is ppl oriented. you are a symbol of hardship mr. jonathan badluck.
look at our football, the only thing that makes us happy. since you came on board, shame has taken over that sector.
Re: It’s Difficult To Get Boko Haram For Talks – Jonathan by foster69: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2012
If anybody invited Osama bin Laden (to talks), he wouldn’t have appeared … (no of course not he is dead) Boko Haram, if you invite them, they will not come. and why anyone wants to negotiate with any bloodthirsty bunch of crap is beyond me. There is only one way to deal with the vipers. and that is money. 100 euro a head and any village that is protecting them will sing like canaries and line up for the bounty, I am sure GJ is being misquoted by someone like those sensationalist writers in the Abuja newspapers. I am disguisted with Boko Haram for what they stand and what they are. But just like Bin Laden has met his end so will they. Bombing innocents in markets that is their way. Cowards and liers. Why do we even give them time of day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / How They Killed The Naira / N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.