Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Justin Of Nokia First Chance Releases Single And Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Of Nokia First Chance Releases Single And Video (723 Views)

Popular Actor, Gabriel Afoloyan Goes Into Music, Releases Single. / Former Nigerian Idol Contestant, Tonii Releases Singleā€ (listen & Download) / Nokia 'First Chance' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Of Nokia First Chance Releases Single And Video by suze(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2007
Who has seen justins new video.Justina was the first runner up of the talent hunt reality show: nokia first chance. Watched her new video on sound city yesternite.I wonder if she accepted the mucic contract from nokia first chance.

What do you guys think of the song and video. The song and video was quite short.Shes a good dancer, she danced a lot in the video. She has a powerful voice. She made good use of her voice in the song.But as for me , the lyrics and composition wasnt too good.

What do you guys thinks?
Re: Justin Of Nokia First Chance Releases Single And Video by sunnybabs8: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2007
can i meet you suze,

(1) (Reply)

Bird Man - 100 Million Dollars / Snoop Dogg Sings In New Single / MTrill will thrill You....mr yahooze...go and hotmailze yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.