Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,430 members, 7,937,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu (741 Views)

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church / So So So Funny Subsidy For China Jooooooooooo Oh By John Luvu / Joke By John Luvu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu by SaJ1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
[i][s][i]You don't have to feel depressed, carry secrets, feel bad about yourself, have nightmmares, stay in unhealthy relationships and feel alone forever!

One important note, this is not to take the place of professional therapy or treatment! If you feel severely depressed, like harming yourself or someone else, seek professional help immediately!

I will also provide links, to other helpful sites, for you, along the way, to provide information and support so you can personally sculpt your recovery to make it uniquely your own! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry grin

Re: You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu by bunmioguns(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2012
Ok
Re: You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu by Ozegbe(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2012
Is this suppose to be an advice, a joke, a story or an advert? If its an advice take it to family or lecture center, if its a joke take it to kiddies joke section, and if u were telling a story i believe there is an approapriate section for that and lastly if u are advertising a link then place it on advert section. Thank you
Re: You Can Choose To Move From Victim To Survivor! By John Luvu by sutoboy(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2012
this is pure madness on this joke section!

where are projan crew we need to get this fellow outta

(1) (Reply)

Riddle-riddle: ::njpc / Fact Of Life / Breaking News !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.