Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,397 members, 7,950,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Attracted You To Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Lover? (2906 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by kellyhand1: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2009
For me, what attracted me to her was actually her smiles.I later discovered that she looks even much better when she frowns

She's honest
She's a Doctor
She's understanding

It might interest you to know that she's an Ibo chic.

Mind you, I'm not yet rich but very soon,I will eventually.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Wumine(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
His good looks, gentle attitude and caring nature and he's God fearing.

I got to love him more when i found out that he has his flaws and a very naughty and adventurous side
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by sistajay(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
I was instantly smitten by his gentel charm. intelligence and not so handsome looks. I loved his quick wit and the way he hung on my every word. He seemed sincere and spiritual and also an undeniable flirt.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Gabry(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Topic,

I love him cause he is really different compared to other guys which Ive seen in my entire life in the sense that he does not count on who should clean the house or who should cook. He can cook very well and on his free time if he has nothing to do, he would do the house work but most of all, he is sensible and also he is funny and I love his muscular body kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Gabry(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
BRB am not finish
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Ben13: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
Ummmm. . . . still thinking
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by jamace(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
First is the physical appearance i.e if she is endowed with womanchester and arsenal cool. Then other things can now follow grin grin.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Taken(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
Mostly Looks, accent, & odor but I will soon decide if she is worth my time based on her attitude.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by tboy1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
She is funny, gets along with everyone,good cook(first time i ate her meal i knew she was not going anywhere), she oozes sex appeal without her even trying, her cute face,lovely smile and stunning body, she is intelligent, hardworking and ambitious
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by crious: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
His heart. i wasn't attracted to him physically but when i let myself get to know him, its been bliss.

guys like him don't come around in a long time
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Pennywise(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2009
Taken:

Mostly Looks, accent, & odor but I will soon decide if she is worth my time based on her attitude.
Looks like she is still playing hard to get isnt she?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by freezze(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
They moved in newly to my area and she was very attractive. Her looks. and the way she talks . infact so many things took me to her.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Taken(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
Well if she is playing hard to get, I can go two ways - be a player, or just ignore her.

But to a lover THAT i will invest my time in, will certainly observed her true nature.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by t00cUTE(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
my baby is such a gentle man, dat was wat attracted me 1st .he admits it wen he is wrong and apologizes immediately, he doesnt love 2 argue and he is a gud listener, he loves me unconditionally and forgives d unforgivable.i can kip goin on and on,but i dont want sme1 2 luk 4 him and try snatch him. grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by 190: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2009
WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT ATTRACTED HER 2 ME O
BUT I KNOW SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES MY BOTTOCKS
AND MY BREAST
FUNNY ENUF IM d male here
hw can she be attrached 2 my ass and chest embarassed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by t00cUTE(f): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ 190. do u ve a flat ass? is it soft? do u ve a nice chest, where u knw she lies and feel safe and warm. if u answer yes, den dats probably d reason.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Enockia(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2009
i have different reasons 4 being attracted to my loveers

fi some their eyes, their lips their nose, their arse, some their legs others their boobs.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Itohan123(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2009
massive boobs and an angel's smile
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by starangel(f): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2009
i guess what attracted me to  my lover would be  his sincererity in everything. wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Czarskit(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2009
~ Very funny to see stuffs like 'Love, GOD fearing, blah blah blah as agents of attraction ~ Dullards on NL! U were 'already' attracted b4 u noticed this tins! ~

~ As 4 moi, I was attracted by her power of communication, lovely skin, dressense, cute face & dat coke bottle figure. Damn! ~
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by brutal(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
what else will attract a black man other than a big solid behind.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by peyt(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2009
he is gentle, sweet, caring and charming

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with / Expose Romance Scams / Cheating Wife Caught After Sending "Sexy" Snapchat To Husband With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.